Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,376 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Hazard: I Came To Chelsea To Win Trophies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard: I Came To Chelsea To Win Trophies (606 Views)

Eden Hazard: I Could Leave This Summer! I Want A Club That Can Win The Ucl!! / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History / Mikel To Stay On At Chelsea To Bag British Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard: I Came To Chelsea To Win Trophies by miteolu(m): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2012
The 21-year-old expressed his delight in joining the reigning European champions, citing his ambition to win further silverware as a reason for his decision.

"It's a dream come true for me," he told the club's official website. "I can't wait to get started and for the season to start so I can meet my new team-mates, the supporters and all the people who are involved.

'I want to play as many games as possible, score as many goals as possible and win a place in the hearts of the supporters.

"Ultimately, for a player it's all about winning things; I want to win as many trophies as possible, which is another reason why I came here as Chelsea have been winning things for a long time now, and I hope to win many more during my time here."

Hazard had been strongly linked with a move to Manchester rivals United and City and had

previously hinted at such a switch.
Hazard managed 21 goals and 18 assists in 48 games for Lille last campaign, helping fire them to a third-placed finish in Ligue 1.
The new Blues man also revealed that his Lille team-mate and former Chelsea midfielder Joe Cole had tried to persuade him to join Roberto Di Matteo's side.

Re: Hazard: I Came To Chelsea To Win Trophies by Nedu31(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]wrong move

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Holland 2-1 All Goals And Highlights {euro 2012} / Join Leggout Today / Its Official Nigeria Is Coming Home Empty Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.