Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

Safety Dressing Air Travellers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Safety Dressing Air Travellers (577 Views)

Photos: Travellers Stranded In Benin/Asaba Express Way Gridlock / Eight Annoying Questions Nigerian Airport Officials Ask International Travellers / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety Dressing Air Travellers by okemmadu(m): 10:26am On Jun 05, 2012
enough of all this waste of lives 2ru plane crashes. lets proffer solutions. i propose;

1. every air traveler shld be provided with helmet to protect d head in case of crash.

2. every air traveler shld be provided with fire resistant jacket

3. every air traveler shld be provided with fire extinguisher

what do u think?
Re: Safety Dressing Air Travellers by Kobojunkie: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2012
There you go again proferring silly solutions, while those you pay millions of dollars each year to actually solve the problem continue to chop money and do nothing. Rather than put fire under their seats, you dey here they waste space on Nairaland with this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Safety Dressing Air Travellers by Seun(m): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
@Kobojunkie: If you think you can change the Nigerian government, then go ahead and do so. Good luck; you'll need it. However, whether the govt improves or not, life goes on. People must figure out how to solve problems on their own until the government proves itself capable of doing a good job.

@okemmadu: Don't mind Kobojunkie. The thing about plane crashes is that it's easier to prevent them than to protect passengers adequately. The speeds at which planes travel are so high that wearing a helmet won't make any difference. Fire extinguishers seem like a good idea, though. I wonder why planes don't come with them. I suspect that the volume of fuel in a plane is so high that fire extinguishers won't help much. I hope people in the know can shed more light on this.
Re: Safety Dressing Air Travellers by okemmadu(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Seun: @Kobojunkie: If you think you can change the Nigerian government, then go ahead and do so. Good luck; you'll need it. However, whether the govt improves or not, life goes on. People must figure out how to solve problems on their own until the government proves itself capable of doing a good job.

@okemmadu: Don't mind Kobojunkie. The thing about plane crashes is that it's easier to prevent them than to protect passengers adequately. The speeds at which planes travel are so high that wearing a helmet won't make any difference. Fire extinguishers seem like a good idea, though. I wonder why planes don't come with them. I suspect that the volume of fuel in a plane is so high that fire extinguishers won't help much. I hope people in the know can shed more light on this.

thank u, seun

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Airways In Distress After Bursted Tyre In Lagos / About Dubai Working Permit / Flight To Lithuania-information Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.