Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

India Must Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India Must Go (16132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Must Go by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
OP hope there will be a type of bag named after this thread title when you finally chase the Indians away,just like we have Ghana must go bags. grin.
Re: India Must Go by amosy007: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
what of nigerian government that has killed more than all this nationals put together?

[size=30pt]Nigerian Government Must Go wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
bittyend: Silly thread..

You morons should thank your stars for having Indians, who wants to invest in that shytehole?
NIGERIA MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Move that country to abyss where it belongs, useless country.

yea yea useless country kept together by AWO and shii!ty Yorubas tongue
Re: India Must Go by amosy007: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
freecocoa: OP hope there will be a type of bag named after this thread title when you finally chase the Indians away,just like we have Ghana must go bags. grin.

pass me one Indian must go bag grin grin grin
Re: India Must Go by ebamma(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
racist thread indeed,its how u treat your people at home that a stranger will see and also treat them the same way,the naija airlines are the any better.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by pplsroundtable: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Saying Indians must go will not solve anything.who approve the airline , who is in charge of monitoring the airlines,what is our aviation officials doing. What Jonathan should do is to use independent bodies to investigate all airlines in Nigeria and make sure that the are airworthy and also within the stipulated age that is approved by the government.But i doubt if this will be done.

http://peoplesroundtable..co.uk/
Re: India Must Go by amosy007: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
ebamma: racist thread indeed,its how u treat your people at home that a stranger will see and also treat them the same way,the naija airlines are the any better.
gbammmmm
Re: India Must Go by pplsroundtable: 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
thank you my broda http://peoplesroundtable..co.uk/
ebamma: racist thread indeed,its how u treat your people at home that a stranger will see and also treat them the same way,the naija airlines are the any better.
Re: India Must Go by Koolking(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Come to think of the number of families they put food on their tables. If you threaten to send them packing then you are anti-Nigerian
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Thanks a lot for mentioning Uganda, as a student of history I believe that history repeats itself over and over again. When the then dictator of Uganda, Idi Amin evicted the Indians and other foreign nationals in his bigoted view of nationalisation, he brought the then strong economy of Uganda to crumbles that till this day it has not fully recovered. The same situation in Zimbabwe when Mugabe forcely took away land and other industries from the whites, it made common toilet paper worth more than their own currency. I end with this Leviticus 19:18 "You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people, but you shall love your neighbour as yourself: I am the Lord" (NKJV)
Re: India Must Go by ogbonoeba: 4:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

INDIA MUST GO

What we need is a final solution to those who would exploit our country...

Regarding the foreign exploitation question, we the pople of Nigeria have determined to clear the table. We will warn the foreign corrupt companies that if they were to cause more hardship for our people it would lead to their own destruction. These are not empty words. Now we have a plane crash that has killed 153 Nigerians, death has come and we will lay the blame at their feet. The destruction of the foreign corrupt organization must be its necessary consequence. We cannot be sentimental about it. It is not for us to feel sympathy for them. We should have sympathy rather with our own Nigerian people. If the Nigerian people have to sacrifice, then those responsible for this bloody result will have to pay for it with their lives.
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: Because of their exploitation of our glorious country, their treatment of our citizens as near slaves, I am proposing the Ugandan solution for Indian Nationals and companies who expolit us in Nigeria. INDIA MUST GO

Please join me in petitioning our government to expel these people. We need economic partners who will yreat us with respect and dignity and not exploit us.

INDIA MUST GO

Nigerian Jobs for Nigerian workers .. angry tongue grin
Re: India Must Go by Gbawe: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
@OP.

Don't be ridiculous. What do you think we are ? Savages who just react , lynch-mob style, without engaging their brains? The only result I want to see from this tragedy is for Government to severely tighten regulatory and screening constraints so that it is only the most efficient and competent operators, wherever they are from, allowed to operate in the aviation sector. That is the norm worldwide but self-damaging corruption , that successive Governments abet, will never facilitate optimal institutional development in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by Tokotaya: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
OP, you got it wrong. That's not the solution. That is too simplistic, and devoid of any rigorous thinking. That must be why no responsible country is doing it.
Re: India Must Go by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
@op
need I say anything else after my able nairalanders have done justice to giving you a big time bollocking? Even at that, I still feel compelled to say that your statement " India must go " is equivalent to " thousands of jobs must go ".
In the parlance of nairalanders, I would like to give you a simple word of advice and I wouldn't want to you to take it personal. GET A BRAIN.
Re: India Must Go by SkyBlue1: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
pplsroundtable: Saying Indians must go will not solve anything.who approve the airline , who is in charge of monitoring the airlines,what is our aviation officials doing. What Jonathan should do is to use independent bodies to investigate all airlines in Nigeria and make sure that the are airworthy and also within the stipulated age that is approved by the government.But i doubt if this will be done.

http://peoplesroundtable..co.uk/

Knee jerk reaction that would probably not solve the issue in the long term. Things need to be maintained and that culture needs to be enforced by law if it can't take root organically. It needs to get to the point whereby if an aircraft or piece of equipment has not met its maintenance schedule then it is not airworthy, Period!

Beyond the novelty of getting new things we all like to hear like new rail services, etc, is a culture of maintenance that remains lacking to sustain the new things we get.
Re: India Must Go by ibadan1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Koolking: Last I checked, foreigners who own businesses in Nigeria don't exploit Nigerians, but Nigerians in the helm of affairs of these companies exploit fellow Nigerians and give the foreigners the impetus to treat Nigerians as 'menstrual pads'. Selfishness and 'oga takes it all' syndrome by privileged Nigerians is the bane of our growth.

This topic is insipid and reek of hate.
Re: India Must Go by ibadan1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2012
Are you serious what planet do you live on, these people have carried out a catalogue of atrocities towards Nigerians, how many safety violations in the industries they control have maimed Nigerians and how many have they then dismissed with no compensation, ask any person who has worked in an Indian manufacturing company in Nigeria. Our complex knows no bounds

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by Bawss1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
The Moderators must certainly have a share in the repercussions that will result from promoting this racist thread.

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by aljharem(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
ibadan1: Are you serious what planet do you live on, these people have carried out a catalogue of atrocities towards Nigerians, how many safety violations in the industries they control have maimed Nigerians and how many have they then dismissed with no compensation, ask any person who has worked in an Indian manufacturing company in Nigeria. Our complex knows no bounds

the only person demonstrating any complex here is YOU !!!

How many jobs have you created and how many jobs have they created ?

How have they hurt you ? care to explain

what happens to Nigerians in India ?

Why are you a racist ?

1 Like

Re: India Must Go by kushe: 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2012
Even though I do not support foreigners of any nationality taking advantage of us,truth be told,we are our own worst enemies. I had been following the agitations of nigerians in the past few weeks as the economy seemed to batter harder than ever before with living conditions worsening on a daily basis and yet it took a plane crash to collectively evoke our disgust towards the government of the day.
I commiserate with all those who have lost loved ones,but everyday is a monumental disaster in our dear country.The Greeks and the rest of Europe feel the sky has fallen already but compared to their paradise,Nigeria is the mirror image of hell .The confederation of fools at the helm are the racists , who preserve their clan at the expense of us all.They are always proclaiming new stuff without following through on the last, promise after promise, yet we sink deeper into this hellish abyss and the court jesters who previously were deluded they were on our side(I.e Reuben Abati) open their stenchy mouths to further cement their lie

t
Re: India Must Go by 1forall: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
If you don't keep your house in order, don't expect visitors to treat it any better.
Re: India Must Go by kushe: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Our collective future is being desecrated on a daily by our past ( these jokers in power are primitive characters ) , should we in the present stand and watch the mortgaging away of our future by these useless plunderers. if this anger does not persist to get rid of these solutions bankrupt bunch,gird your loins cos the unveiling of the disaster called Nigeria has just begun.
Re: India Must Go by ochallo: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
i am presently in India, and seriously these indians are rogues, they are cheats and they always take advantage of a bad situation, there is a high level of poverty and almost a non existence charity or alleviation, at least nigeria still has a little. i had to change schools, because the school, i applied to that had a wonderful website turns out to be a buka joint,but all that said they are still somewhat better, more advanced, they have somehow moved way ahead of us,but their growth is also face wash in some areas. we shouldnt send them away.

We should develop ourselves, we should erradicate corruption, we should get rid of this chop , i chop mentality, we should grow, that is the only way. they are only capitalising on a bad situation and most of the things they do elsewhere, they also do in their country, but must i also say, that security here is very good, there are no armed robbers, no car bombers, no suicide killers, just greedy people everywhere trying to exploit people especially foreigners.

3 Likes

Re: India Must Go by muffins99(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
if you receive guests in your home, do you allow them to eat everything in your fridge, kitchen and store when your children are going hungry? Do you let them s**t all over your toilet and rub your children's faces in it?. Do you say, it's ok they are only guests so I can't set a limit on what they do? They are good people and don't mean it?

centuries ago, when tribal wars were very much in existence, the victors would sell the captives as slaves and then take over the villages. The elites in society welcomed foreigners and were quite happy to give them what they want so long as they receive shinny toys in return. Their ill gotten wealth was used to terrorise and subdue others around them. This probably undermined the economy, political stability and social cohesion in africa while conversely enhancing development in other parts of the world where they had the time and wealth to experiment and innovate. They 'lived' while the slaves 'existed' and the pluundered societies struggled to recover from their loss.

Most of us do not recognise that slavery is still practised today. The elite in today's society syphon the country's resources and deposit/ spend them overseas where the money is used to develop those economies. They welcome foreigners into Nigeria and allow them liberties that nigerians can only dream off. Who cares? as long as they receive something that enables them to 'oppress' and 'outdo' those around them without realising that these people are only here to plunder. And the ordinary man on the street acts like foreigners are gods. Bowing and scrapping and kissing their feet...it's just disgusting to see. And to crown it all, we desperately want to be like them...bleach skin, eat, speak, dress like them, build houses like theirs, drive similar cars,brazillian hair, US designer clothes, italian shoes, chinese electronics and indian toothpicks. Everything must be made in the US, UK, Germany, even made in China is better than made in Nija ....HABA...let us start having some self worth and dignity otherwise foreigners will forever continue to take us for granted.

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by philip0906(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jonathan must go would have been better
Re: India Must Go by ikeyman00(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
@@@@@

now i ikeyman as some of u lots already know; i aint here to try to look good in the eyes of others

if the yeye fg cant do a simple jobs then we the people will do regardless of its interpretation in the eyes of others

on wether we like it or not if there are 1000 indians in nigeria 800 are there to reap off and maximize their profit

now on wether the way forward should result that they have to leave the country is still open to a debate but be least assured here in UK some crime might result in your visa being revoked

up till now i havent voice out on Biafara but these are things that irritates; On the other hand some white Britons are caught just last week in east asian over drugs traffiking and iam keeping close eyes on that one to see if the outcome is gona be the usual let-off

if they were to be a nigeria i can imagine people like justfool screamin g murder

So u could holla if yall want to be but u lots can only wish i never get my back azz to that azzhole rock cuz i will burn alot of people over night

nevertheless if anything has to go it has to be NIGERIAN CONSTTUTION it should be burn down with immediate effect!

and as for rasict thread thats just bulls cuz blacks will be quick to diismiss progress; stu pid clans
Re: India Must Go by velo10: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
Please rethink. What if governments in other countries say Nigerians must go too?
Re: India Must Go by Arogunmasa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
A stranger does not know know his way to the market square it is the villagers that shows him the way

2 Likes

Re: India Must Go by bisi16(m): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
@op, abeg dey whistle if u nor get beta talk.. Mtcheww!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Orji Uzor Kalu Endorses Ahmed Lawan For Senate President (Photos) / President Buhari, VP Atiku, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Lateef Jakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.