Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Air Passanger Waited For 35 Min On The Air Becos Of Gef - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Air Passanger Waited For 35 Min On The Air Becos Of Gef (648 Views)

Beautiful Girl Committed Suicide Becos Her Boyfriend Jokingly Broke Up With Her / Nigeria Waited In Vain For Abducted Girls As Boko Haram Frees Abducted Women / My Email Is Full Becos Of My Colliques Efcc/scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Air Passanger Waited For 35 Min On The Air Becos Of Gef by beeter(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
i was so surprise that at this period when we are mourning the death of over 153 Nigerians that died on sunday as a result of Dana airline crash. we still dont value life, what is nigeria turning to? people that board a plane yesterday coming from Owerri were asked to wait for 35 min by the security before they can land at the airport just becos GEf was around. am sure GEf is not aware of this. somebody need to tell him becos history will still tell him later in future.

(1) (Reply)

Benin Republic Yoruba Monarchs Re-unite With Nigerian Kin / How To Achieve Your GOALS This NEW Month: / Nairaland Forum, Brought To You By... Inspiredautos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.