Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief (11849 Views)

Twitter User Takes Shot At Ben Bruce, Calls Him "An Unfortunate Man" / Us Embassy In Nigeria "denies" Special Forces Deployment Against Boko Haram - Sr / Nigeria Denies Ex-US Envoy, Campbell, Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by babestella: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
begwong: if those dismissed staff were still in the employ of air nigeria,they wouldnt have spilled the beans.Same also with d thief director that succesfully stole $100,000 meant for aircraft maintainance from d company b4 EFCC recover d money after his sack.

Hellooo, have you checked to see if he was actually arrested and money recovered from him How did he manage to steal the 100,000 dollars without Mr. Jimoh ( An ardent lover of money) finding out. Come on, Jimoh is smarter you may thing, I can assure you that he may be directly involved in approval of payment and release of funds for maintenance.

Check the history of Global fleet, Nicon, etc. What is happening to those companies now, how were they acquired?? Big question we should all be asking, how was Air Nigeria acquire, on what purpose, aim and philosophy, is it just to make money or to build a reliable brand with service, efficiency and safety as a cardinal point of approach to customer service.

Air Nigeria coming out to deny this is OK, but this is a pointer that something somewhere is not right and this has to be investigated. we can't just ignore the claims of this man, and we cannot also totally accept it, but it is important this claims and counter claims are evaluated to find out what is really the truth.

The processes through which this people acquire and run businesses must be properly vetted, there are lots of shady deals underneath and at the end of the day, innocent people loss their lives for their incompetence and disregards for human life.

In August 2005 I was heading to Enugu for my traditional wedding, I took Sosoliso airline, behold, we got to Enugu and we could not land, we were in air for more then 30 minuted. What was the fault The landing gear refused to respond to operating commands, and so that was how we remains in air for more than 30 minutes hovering around the airport and we were just praying. Thank God at last the landing gear responded, and we were able to land. Guess what, soon as we landed, thick black smoke started coming out from the engine, fire service came and the situation was brought under control. I left the airport and 4 months later that same aircraft crashed in PH killing lots of people in December, this was attributed to landing problem also.

My people, Jimoh should remove politics from airline business, this is human lives we are talking about, aircraft don't have breaks up there, and when the lose control, the chances of survival are too slim.

1 Like

Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Onyocha: 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
[b]it is very true that air nigeria is indeed a flying coffin.i flew with them a few months back around the time their pilots were on strike regarding the same issue of safety.in the plane,there was heat coming into the cabin close to my feet.i was seated by the window.i informed one of the air attendants who said it is normal! shocked i was very uncomfortable throughout the flight.

please,the ministry of aviation should keep record of how long planes are being put to use and how old they are.most of these planes that Dana and Chanchangi and others fly are very old planes.they should be thrown into the garbage dump.not worthy to use at all.the ministry should also take note of how frequent planes undergo maintenace and how safe each plane is.but i doubt the ministry cares about all those details and even more.

too bad that every 5 years when our old local planes get old and over-used,the companies running them will not put them out of use until they crash and kill people.most of these planes are what is regarded garbage in europe and america that they refurbish and put to use in Nigeria.this is really sick!it is not like we do not pay to travel.[/b]
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Detongue: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Nnorom is a cheap criminal wanting to b relevant
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by erniok(m): 12:30am On Jun 06, 2012
Nnorom is making weighty allegations that won't be swept under the carpet in a civilized nation and I know we are far off from joining that league.

He said he resigned and has a resignation letter supposedly acknowledged by the CEO.those who is saying he was sacked, pls take note;resignation is not equal to sack. Even air nigeria has not produced any sack letter acknowledged by mr nnorom. Also no organized corporate institution will accept your resignation when you have pending issues as serious as fraud/theft.

Being the finance director, he must have made copies of implicating documents about the coy. I believe this guy is not shadow boxing and I guess that's why he's getting assassination threats. He knows too much for his own good. Who knows, he might even have tried reforming the coy and when the frustration became unbearable, decided to take the bow and also spill the beans.

3 Likes

Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by AnotherOkija: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2012
If no be Arik or Aero, Na Chisco get me...
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Pain(m): 2:21am On Jun 06, 2012
The sad fact is that another aircrash is bound to happen again in the future. The question is when, where, how and who will be involved. It is the harsh reality of mordern travel since man has sought to defy the laws of gravity. RIP to the dead and those in time to come.
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by phranco(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2012
hmmm.....
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=saviola24]Yes we don hear.. John Nnorom na thief,bt d koko b say it takes a thief 2knw a thief. Again answer d allegation.she na true say Air Nigeria na flyin coffin @ Jimoh Ibrahim.Am nt surprise coz Jimoh Ibrahim is known criminal,thief & 419 chief executive commander as far back during abacha's regim & hw he claimed Mhod's wealth (abacha's son).i worked in his company (Nicon),that he acquired by forgery.
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2012
saviola24: Yes we don hear.. John Nnorom na thief,bt d koko b say it takes a thief 2knw a thief. Again answer d allegation.she na true say Air Nigeria na flyin coffin @ Jimoh Ibrahim.
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by omire(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2012
niddamugu:

Nnorom - a DISMISSED staff, you - an EX-STAFF - I expect both of you to think and talk alike probably from a disgruntled mind. If you are calling for safety please do so without bias. DON'T raise alarm just for the sake of it. After all, several flights have taken off and landed in our airports after the DANA air crash and these planes carried human beings, not animals.

Air Nigeria remains a flying coffin_ whether John nnorom is right or wrong!
Re: Air Nigeria Denies Ex-director's Claims; Calls Him A Thief by Rheinmetal(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2012
LMAO @ flying for 10years without incident or even an emergency landing. Ha! Na only seconds from disaster and ten years of such record amounts to nada. Instead of claiming, these airline operators should make their maintenance profile issues of public record. How regularly do you carry out maintenance and who certifies them. Being a member of IATA does not suffice, sure Dana boasts of such membership too
For those attacking Nnorom, you can kill the messenger, but the message rings loud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Commissions Owerrinta Egbelu Mbutu Road / Hate Speech: 5 Important Things You Should Be Aware Of / Boko Haram Steals 200 Cows, 300 Sheep And Goats In Borno — NEMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.