Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Dana Air Should Not Be Allowed To Get Away With Murder... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Should Not Be Allowed To Get Away With Murder... (553 Views)

Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Should Not Be Allowed To Get Away With Murder... by otesy: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
I personally think the people responsible at Dana Air should be prosecuted for this crime committed against innocent people. This is murder any how you look at it. Murder is not only committed when you pull a gun on someone or detonate a bomb. No, it is knowing something could potentially end lives, knowing something could cause death and going ahead with it any way. I think we need to call for Dana Air and who ever was responsible for certifying that aircraft as fit to fly to be prosecuted. Especially since they had prior knowledge that it wasn't safe to fly but went ahead with it anyway. I hurt so much for these wasted lives, more so because I know that justice would never be done. Over 200 lives were wasted, lives that would have been useful; infants, children who have done no one no harm; adults who paid for seats thinking their safety was taken into consideration. Homes have been thrown into mourning because business men chose to put profit before conscience. Please go to https://www.facebook.com/DanaAir and send these business men a message. Tell them what you think about their heartlessness. The sooner we start to hold people accountable for their actions, the sooner we will find change.

(1) (Reply)

Auto Crash Kills 5 Nigerians In USA / BREAKING NEWS: FG Lifts Ban On Dana Airlines / Passengers To Raise N50bn To Compensate Crash Victims’ Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.