Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is Dame Patience Jonathan To Blame For Dana Air's Demise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dame Patience Jonathan To Blame For Dana Air's Demise? (852 Views)

Why Is Dame Patience Jonathan (mama Peace) Not At Eagle's Square Today / Why Is Dame Patience Jonathan So Popular? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Dame Patience Jonathan To Blame For Dana Air's Demise? by cuteypooch(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2012
I just received an extremely troubling e-mail alleging that that Dana Air crash could have been avoided if not for Presidential protocol. The e-mail alleges that the plane was not allowed to land because Dame Patience Jonathan was at a baby shower at Oriental Hotel and the airspace was blocked. Read it before I continue;

"Is there any way of getting confirmation about news I'm just getting that the Dana plane was distressed for a while but could not make an emergency landing because the airspace was closed for 2 hours for - the Presidential Jet carrying Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.

Private jet owners who had to hover in the air same time leaked this. This was apparently the reason local news didn't report the crash for so long till CNN and foreign news stations started reporting it.

Local news was 'blacked out' trying to kill the story of the airspace being closed while a distressed plane couldn't land. It would be shocking if so.

Though there was engine failure there was still time for the plane to have landed apparently. You do know anyway that the airspace is closed for up to 2hours each time the Presidential Jet needs to go into the air? 2 hours for a 15minute take off or landing! And this jet is used by President, VP, President's wife and if I recall David Mark. It's almost a daily occurrence I've been told by airline staff when it caught me out on a trip."

WOW! This story does not seem far-fetched to me because I've seen the way they block Lagos roads when the First Lady visits. Also, it certainly explains when local news was so slow to carry it. Over 153 lives gone like that because of protocol?

If there is any truth to this, then ladies and gents, we are in for the biggest cover-up/scandal of our time!

SOURCE; http://www.thekilonsparkles.com/2012/06/is-dame-patience-jonathan-to-blaim-for.html
Re: Is Dame Patience Jonathan To Blame For Dana Air's Demise? by werepeLeri: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
is this not one of the stupid broadcast messages flying about on BlackBerry

(1) (Reply)

The ‘american Dream’ Is A Myth: Joseph Stiglitz On ‘the Price Of Inequality’ / Why Is The Media Calling Victims Of Kaduna Reprisal "BH Sympathisers"? Bias? / 'jonathan Should Not Resign'- OPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.