Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigeria Youth Please Come Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Youth Please Come Out (747 Views)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid Because Suicide Seems To Be Inevitable. / IQ Test (only 1% Of Nigeria Youth Will Get This Correct) / When What U Read Doesn't Come Out(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Youth Please Come Out by ade4prof: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2007
THE CONTROVERSAL CIRCUMSTANCIES OF NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES SYSTEM

The universities system in Nigeria have been declared sobbotage theory.

In the constitution of Nigeria in Section 99 of 316, He Tremendously stated every Youth in Nigeria has a significant demostration in any undue - process operated or carry out or been implemented by the Federal Government in collaboration with the public official.

Today in Nigeria, The implemetation of post ume screening exercise has become in circumstancies tragedy the candidate who false to meet up the standard of the reflection requirement of the potential university accross Nigeria.

The implemetation of post universities matriculation examination screening exercise can't significantly test the ability of a candidate.

The Nigeria universities are declared as sub -standard versities.

Today, The professor's we have in Nigeria can afford to implement or rehabilise a construction of D.c Vehicle or D.c Vehicle fly on Air.

Nigeria professor are base on worthy insulation I.e Monthly Salary when the credible impactment of knowlegde base on the practical field.

Why are Nigeria professsor's escaping from Physical Practise

In conclution:

Nigeria professor's are incredible in their fundamentally field.

The Nigeria youth Should come out for challenges

The vission 2020 economic manpowerment development can only be accomplished if Nigeria should go in Practical Field

Nigeria should shutdown Discussion.

Thanks

God Bless You.

Akingboye Omolade From Lagos state university
Faculty of Education
Department of Physics
100lvl
Re: Nigeria Youth Please Come Out by ruffneck(m): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2007
0boy i dey fear your english. wonder how you got admission to LASU.most of your postings make no sense to me.must you post?

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Higher Education / Agric Course / University Of Calabar, 2008/2009 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.