Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Husband Needed Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Needed Urgently (2415 Views)

Husband Needed / Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! / Homo Husband Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
If you fit the bill please apply,
Requirements:
1. Not less than 31yrs of age
2. Currently employed or self employed
3.Not less than 5ft 8
4.Good looking
4.Flawless grammar
5.God Fearing
6.Focused and has a vision
7. Serious minded
8. Ready to settle down in 6 mths

you can send me an e-mail describin your self .

Please married or un-serious men need not apply.

Please dont blame me in just taking the bulls by the horn . wink

Hope 2 hear from those wiling fine brothers soon. Ciao
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by growfast(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
@poster ----------- l just saw one Husband for sale at SWEET SENSATION Adeola Adeku Victoria Island Lagos , PLease l need you quickly go and apply immedialtly he got all the price you name in there but he school in Abroad ( United State of Irag ) hope you dont mind ,
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by zignor(m): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
Are you fairly or roughly used? undecided
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
u don't have to contribute to a thread if u can't add value to it .u could just move on O.K.
And for your info i ain't used i don't have to be used to need and seek 4 a man that's the general misconception.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Nautillus(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2007
LOL

Zignor, U crack me up all the time. LOL

@Topic

You will not believe the number of male nairalanders that fit the profile you described but
unfortunately, they would neva let you knownot like this anyway

I might be wrong sha. lets see how it will unfold, grin grin grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by zignor(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2007
@poster . . .I did not mean to hurt you shocked. just as you have listed all the qaulities you needed in men grin

Goodluck! grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
@nautillus
i might agree with u that this forum might be inapproprate/wrong as i can see we have some pple here that are just jokers but like they say you never know until you try and i tot maybe i cld seperate the wheat from the shaft.

You see a lot of us have certain needs and desires and because we are afraid to air those needs cos of wat pple may thinkor the comment they make make we just bottle it up and die slowly or in this case remain lonely or alone. Wanting a husband is not a bad thing or is it? There is no harm in trying and if it works out fine. if not thats fine too the important thing is that i tried and will keep trying until i get wat i want.Shekena.

Don't blame a girl 4 tryin.
Thanks anyway for your contribution
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Nautillus(m): 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2007
gatha

Word of advise'cos you responded nicely to me post!!!!!!!!!!!

you have some obvious give ways like

1. You are very new to nairaland

2. you've only inputed 3 post so, it will be hard 4 the brodas to just believe u.

Me thinks, if you stay connected long enough (Come online regularly for like 6months) you might just become believeable and might just find some1.

But be rest assured that you WILL receive alot, and i mean alot of offers from alot of asswipes here.please dont quote me oh, i no fit fight

Good luck

grin grin grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by CrazyMan(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
Would you mind putting your picture up here so we can see how you look like before we begin any formal application.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Daman1(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2007
gatha dear,
having listed all the qualities you expect in "Da Man" i mean your dream man n probably not me, wouldn't it be fair if we can know one or two things about you too? Peace.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by IykeD(m): 1:14am On Nov 23, 2007
@Da man, motion supported
@poster, flawless grammar Well Rev. Chris Okotie is the right man.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Segunusaid(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2007
Hello gatha,
while i did not see anything wrong in looking for an husband on a site like this, but you make a mockery of your search when you listed some fabulous Holywood or Nollywood kind of criteria.

I think it is only few people that will be able to resist the temptation to make a jest of the whole initiative. However, one question that readily comes to mind is does your well thought out criterion makes a good husband or to say the least guaranteed happiness in your dream home? this is a question you need to ask yourself.

Better still, if i am a potential husband that fits into your well thought out criteria, don't you think submitting application to your dearest office with those criteria that call for self evaluation & assessment undermine my ethoes apart from the fact that it makes it look like i am the one that is desperate and not you.

I think a serious problem need to be address in a serious way, as i said early on, looking for husband here is not a crime (everywhere is a marriage market) but you know as well as i do that our environment is not particularly favourable to such bold attempt, but having defied all socio-cultural norms to aired your advertorial, it therefore presuppose that there has been a problem getting an husband which is a common place this day anyway, and for a critical mind it may not be far from the truth to assume that your criteria may be the underlying criterion why prospective husband has remain elusive. This is not to undermine your power and right to choice, but i think trusting God for a perfect husband would ve been better instead of putting up some wanting criteria.

Please this piece is not meant to insult your person its just the way i see the issue, if you need advice get in touch at segunusaid07@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2007
@segun
i appreciate your contribution but i'll like 2 disagree with u on the ff.

1.Qualities i listed r not far fetched neither are the"holly wood or nollowood" criteria as u put it.Holly wood criteria would have comprised of Tall, dark and handsome,rich n famous etc but the qualities i listed are what i personally feel comfortable with in a partner and what i feel would be ideal for me and i really don,t av any apologies for that.I also don't think this reason is why i havn't found a husband yet it for the simple reason that so far i havn't been lucky with love.

2.Wanting something and going out to get what you want doesn't make you r desperate as long as u don,t shove it down any 1 throat or use force.That impression should be corrected .It also doesn't undermine u to acknowledge that fact that u have a need and pursue to fufilling that need

3.Trusting God like u said i should do doesn't mean i should just fold my hands and do nothing.Trusting God doesn't mean praying and believing only but also includes exercising your faith and that means doing something . Like The Good Book says faith without works is dead.

Thanks anyway for your comment . I didn't feel insulted by it n don't take my reply the wrong way either.
I'll surely send u an e-mail if i need advise.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2007
@segun
i appreciate your contribution but i'll like 2 disagree with u on the ff.

1.Qualities i listed r not far fetched neither are the"holly wood or nollowood" criteria as u put it.Holly wood criteria would have comprised of Tall, dark and handsome,rich n famous etc but the qualities i listed are what i personally feel comfortable with in a partner and what i feel would be ideal for me and i really don,t av any apologies for that.I also don't think this reason is why i havn't found a husband yet it for the simple reason that so far i havn't been lucky with love.

2.Wanting something and going out to get what you want doesn't make you r desperate as long as u don,t shove it down any 1 throat or use force.That impression should be corrected .It also doesn't undermine u to acknowledge that fact that u have a need and pursue to fufilling that need

3.Trusting God like u said i should do doesn't mean i should just fold my hands and do nothing.Trusting God doesn't mean praying and believing only but also includes exercising your faith and that means doing something . Like The Good Book says faith without works is dead.

Thanks anyway for your comment . I didn't feel insulted by it n don't take my reply the wrong way either.
I'll surely send u an e-mail if i need advise.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by kerzakov(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2007
gatha:

If you fit the bill please apply,
Requirements:
1. Not less than 31yrs of age
2. Currently employed or self employed
3.Not less than 5ft 8
4.Good looking
4.Flawless grammar
5.God Fearing
6.Focused and has a vision
7. Serious minded
8. Ready to settle down in 6 mths

you can send me an e-mail describin your self .

Please married or un-serious men need not apply.

Please don't blame me in just taking the bulls by the horn . wink

Hope 2 hear from those wiling fine brothers soon. Ciao

i passed all except number 1. hope i can get ur approval grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Yinkwamo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
Honestly, how much do u have to buy a husband. Men are very hard to comeby thesedays u know. kiss
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by Segunusaid(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hi gatha,

I appreciate the mature way u handled my contribution, but as i said , that's the way i see it.
while i know that it may not be 'roses' for you to take such initiative neither does it mean you ve to sacrifice quality, but the way and manner those qualities were listed to say the list can make any responsible guy think you re a joker.

Am sure you pick something from my contribution though you have your right to disagree with some of my views.

Well, who knows i might just surpass your criteria, what do you think?

talk to me!
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by zignor(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2007
Yinkwamo:

Honestly, how much do u have to buy a husband. Men are very hard to comeby thesedays u know. kiss

After, you'll say that people doesn't reply your post very well undecided
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by earthrealm(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2007
hell yes, dont see anything in the young womans post,

scondly she seems serious, unlike some of the similar posts i have seen,

many folks wud have done the same thing, but they are lacking the cojones 2 air their view on such a public forum,

well as one poster rightly said, she has very few posts, so i feel she aint new, she just used a new id to start this thread so as 2 disguise her identity,

@poster, do keep us posted on how/when u will shortlist,
cos am sure its gonna be real fun, more like a blind date thing.

ciao
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by babycool(f): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
Gartha babe, i wish u the best, Seriously smiley
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by babasin(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2007
@babycool,
in your picture, where is that in Abuja?
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by zheroes(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2007
SHUUUUUU, Na employment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by babycool(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ babasin
That is Obudu, very close to the Cameroun highlands grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hey people,
Thanks for your responses i glad that we still have some mature n open minded pple i nairaland.

@earthrealm i especially like your post .U seem like a nice guy and i would like to get to know u better if its ok.

@babycool thanks a bunch i really appreciate the good wishes
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by wills(m): 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
Good going! Sister , men like women that are Honest about there inward emotions,, but don’t you think you ought to start off looking for male Friends, rather than Just taking the so called bull by the horn, I bet even amongst the serious people that may reply you outside of nairaland,, some might just be men looking for a woman to keep, at home and then still do the things they do outside, and lets say you get the “Right man “via this your post, What are the chances that … he wont refer to this post someday in the future when you guys are now married and an argument comes up, Because those times surely will come once you’re married.

I presume you might be in a rush, Maybe it’s the biological clock thing or as u said, You friends are all getting hitched, But looking for friends and starting off as friends gives you a better chance to scrutinize all intending fellows, and yet most wont really know what you have on your mind and you better off making your judgments then.

And one more thing, marriage is all about sharing, What you are bringing to the table is also important, how do you expect a “right man” to take you serious, I mean really serious, if all you have posted is what you need in a man, what about what you can give?, I must say that this e dating /marriage thing is an unconventional method to meeting people but there’s nothing wrong in doing this. Honesty, openness, and willingness to take an adventure , is the key

Wish you the very best of the pack soonest.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by babasin(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2007
@babycool,

thank you.

I am impressed. can you send me more picture of obudu? I never knew it is so nice.

You can of course, edit yourself from picture if you dont want me to see your sweet face. wink smiley wink
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by growfast(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
@poster , l am totally supprised at you so you could not thank me specially for the advice l mean the details l gave you l am very sure you were able to get the man, well is all good ,,,,,, l am so sure you got a better man have a nice time with him and make sure you get marry to him in six months from now shikena , ciao for now till l here from you again
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by uche4nna(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2007
you said we can send you email to describe ourselves,but you didnt drop your email,how do i get to you or can you mail me so i can reply and give you details of myself to saintremyvirgo@yahoo.com, cheers
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by lenchy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
hi im not here 2 joke pls mail this lenchy4life@yahoo.com.Maybe u are my lost jeweries
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2007
Hey,
i can be reached on gathamil@yahoo.com.
You can e-mail me then ill give you the details about myself.Ciao.
@wills thanks 4 the comment made but you see married couples can say anything during an argument if want 2 hurt you with their words and if he doesn't refer to this "post" then he will probably refer to the fact "that he picked me up from the trash and made me something"or say something else annoying to hurt me my feelings so that doesn,t really bother me.4 marriage to work it entails both parties to continuously forgive each other no matter what is said and done.Thanks anyway cos u made me feel better cos sometimes i really regret putting up this post but its comments like yours and other nice and open minded pple that makes it better.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by wills(m): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
@GATHA,

you really don’t have to regret posting this here, if the average naija girl would be true to herself and don’t let norm or tradition hold them down, but be more willing to take a chance at life just like you are doing and not die in silence, things will/would be a lot different for many of them.
Most women just settle for less, or for an abusive relationship, just because they to scared to go out there and get what they really desire '(a Fulfilling and enjoyable relationships or marriage)

So gatha, since you have made up your mind to go out and seek for what you truly desire, then have no regrets. Keep your thoughts clear and your mind set on what you want, and know what you can give. I bet you he's around the Conner somewhere. In or outside of nairaland.

Note of warning - a lot of people , will say or post things that will hurt or tend to discourage you, but like they say “determination knows no bound”, so stay focused on what you want, and not what you don’t want.

You are woman and one thing i think most women have a natural skill at is separating the wheat from the shafts,

So go for Gold, i truly believe we have some of em here on NL
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by idea(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2007
Gatha.i wish u the very best and i appreciate ur boldness.remain blessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mama For Sex Right Now / I Need A Decent Girl,up Here In Zaria: / Animated Display Pictures For BBM and the Latest BBM Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.