Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Husband Needed Urgently - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Needed Urgently (2418 Views)

Husband Needed / Boyfriend Soon To Be Husband Needed Urgently! / Homo Husband Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2007
@ wills thanks so much for the encouragement my spirit is lifted already.very much appreciated kiss
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by babycool(f): 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Gartha please dont let anyone discourage you, most women would wish they could be as bold as you. I believe in being direct for you to get what you want, after all the bible says 'Ask and it shall be given unto you' (Matt 7:7)

@Babasin, i have a lot of beautiful Obudu shots but most of the shots i took have me inside, i have to take permissin from 'Oga', before i can send them to you. grin
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2007
thanks girl!!!!!! and i love the picture 2.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by onmyown(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2007
and the line went dead
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by k9(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2007
", Please don't blame me in just taking the bulls by the horn." if only more women would do more of this statement with regards the subject matter, they would be so much better off for it. Alas they would rather live by "misguided" notions.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by wills(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2007
k9:

Alas they would rather live by "misguided" notions.

@k9, you hit the nail right on the head, ladies should a take cue from gatha, but I will also advise be discreet(Use not only your emotion, use your head) ,,

And like k9 said and am saying same thing again, a lot of the notion women have about most men, are wrong. And U know why? Because most of those notions come from women that had bad experiences with certain men and then pass on that story/notion to other women that man are the devils incarnate. Agreed they are some bad men, jus as we have some bad women… so it’s not a man or woman thing, we jus have” bad people”. The truth be told one bad apple can’t spoil the whole barrel in this case.

For me wrong notion number one is this, " A guy will see you as cheap or take advantage of you, if you try to be honest with your emotions"

Ladies if a guy is really into you, and vice versa. It really makes no difference who comes out the closet first.

So take your chances where you have to, and challenge your heart.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by oxygenL(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2007
Gatha, Like your courage, I want you to know that the value of a woman is not in the quality of cosmetics withwhich she adornes her face, but her sincerity of purpose and the willingness to make her marriage work against all odds,

I see you have a dream, you have a goal, vision and well defined mission, keep it, stay focused and you will surely be there,

cheers,
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by wills(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2007
A great songwriter wrote succinctly that “If you love Love, then Love loves you too.” What does this mean? Simply that a heart open to love in the world, open to joy, bliss and the wonders and panoramic possibilities of our lives as those glorious creations called human beings, will find love. But those hearts closed off to love, open to hate, endless pessimism and always suspicious of others will find just the opposite. This theory, at least the upside of it, may read like hopeless ebullient Pollyannaism, but there is truth to be found in it. What you give, you surely will receive. As Jesus Christ reminded us, what we sow we will eventually reap, sooner if not later.

The human mind can work like a mirror. What we see in ourselves, we often project onto our fellow humans. A pertinent example would be the pathological liar always believing that everyone else is lying to him. There is hardly a chronic thief alive who is not always paranoid, sincerely believing (if a thief can be sincere) that everyone else is out to rob him blind. This is the reality of our fallen natures. What we see in ourselves will probably be transposed onto the other.

Another gifted songwriter warned us that “Falling in love with Love is falling for make-believe! Falling in love with Love is playing the fool! Caring too much is such a juvenile fancy! Learning to trust is just for children in school!” Let us love Love, but let us never play the fool, either in our personal behavior, or in our quest for love. For a fool can be loved, but never respected, and a lover of truth should be both loved and respected.

In summation, love is to be valued, and even loved lovingly. But other human traits, such as trust, honor and honesty, must be loved just as much. To do any less would be to love Love less. For there is no true love without an object of love, Love Love, but also love truth, wonders, God and Nature. Love the mind and all its treasures.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by larryhil: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2007
My dear,

I actually stopped by in search of a friend and found your post and comments by others.

In my opinion I think you are maing a mistake. You cann't find all the qualities you want in a man. Also the qualities you have specified might land you in a very unhappy married life. Love which is what marriage is built on is a thing of the heart and not about looks (though it is good to desire one who is good looking), hight, a made man, an employed man and the list goes on.

I will sincerely, advice you to take your time. It is better you meet someone that gets to know you and gets to love you with time and finally in his heart desires your love.

I sincerely wish you the best and God willing you will meet the man after your heart that will show you true love.

I need a friend, a lady. She should be good looking and nice. Should should reside in Benin. If you have any such friend(s) you could let me know.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by goodbobo: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2007
hi ,
i really appreciate ur coming out plain and clear . lots of ladies are really dieing in silence and i tell u it is their fault . I have lots of female collegue here that are just as single as ever and they are doing nothing about it . they think manner do fall from heaven .

let me give u more advice .

u can create another email that only u have access and ur friends and family dont know with u ( for privacy sake ) then post it here . U will see lots of guys mailing u and u can start from there .

There are guys too that are so shy to approach a lady even at their age . if such guys see this kind of opportunity , i tell u they will appreciate it and make a move .

All the best .

U are only being wise and smart .
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by gatha(f): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2007
@ALL just wanted to say i really appreciate all the contributions made they have helped a great deal. God Bless al you good people.
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by earthrealm(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2007
@gatha,

tell us the results now,

abi u still dey collect cv,
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by speeddater: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2007
Re: Husband Needed Urgently by dewaledeyi(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2007
Wassup gatha, holla me , dewaledeyiga@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Singles Whatsapp Group. / I Need A Young Male Age 22 - 30 / I No Be Gay O, But I Just Like Seun.. I Wish Say Na My Babe..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.