Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up (765 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by musiwa46: 1:14am On Jun 06, 2012
Do nigerian now regret that I did not become President by Musiwa

Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up

It is sad that onita lost his children. but i use to speak with the children many years ago, when i call their father. their phone may have be tracked from the airport by boko haram. They track phones.

this is murder, they were all murdered. you see northerners are no more your friend any more from that satellite pictures., the day they see the satellite pictures. but some southerners fail to see that. that is why obama took the pictures i posted to show you people. i was telling you people the truth. that you should run.

even in the army any southerners who still see northerners as his friend is a fool. in the army they teach you to know your friends. we are at war. civil war already start. that why they got killed. they most have fit the plane to malfunction.

every yoruba person living in the north should relocate.. if they dont they have themself to blame.

how do you expect northerners to still be your friends when they have seen the satellite pictures.. do you know anyone who want to be minority.
Re: Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by ITbomb(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2012
I didn't see your campaign posters , at least I could have give u my one vote. Can u pls send one across. Thanks
Re: Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by Musiwa42: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2012
you see the children of the devil control nigeria
Re: Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2012
Musiwa,.:
you see the children of the devil control nigeria

Musiwa, where are they?
Re: Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by Murphy7h4: 7:03am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up by Musiwa51: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
You see people who want nigeria to remain one are children of satan. Their motive is money while they know there is danger to the life of the people.

Even if you look at the word of God, if your pastor tell you nigeria most remain one. He is of the devil. The word of God say what does light have to do with darkness.

And suicide bombers say they want to go. Do you know anyone who really want suicide bomber to be his friend.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: First Female Chief Justice Of Nigeria Has Emerged! / Erastus Akingbola Ordered By UK Court To Return N165 Billion Stolen / Nigeria Superb Performance At The Olympic - A Real Reflection Of Our Ingenuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.