Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigeria Is At WAR: Dana Plane Crash Was Mass Murder ( Not Accident) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is At WAR: Dana Plane Crash Was Mass Murder ( Not Accident) (619 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later / I Warned Nigeria Of Dana Plane Crash Through Tribune Newspaper! - TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is At WAR: Dana Plane Crash Was Mass Murder ( Not Accident) by Musiwa42: 3:06am On Jun 06, 2012
Nigeria is at WAR: Dana plane crash was mass murder .. they played with the plane.

Greedy of money, is why the children of satan are oppossed to Nigeria break up

It is sad that onita lost his children. but i use to speak with the children many years ago.

this is murder, they were all murdered. you see northerners are no more your friend, the day they see the satellite pictures. but some southerners fail to see that. that is why obama took the pictures i posted to show you people. i was telling you people the truth. that you should run.

even in the army any southerners who still see northerners as his friend is a fool. in the army they teach you to know your friends. we are at war. civil war already start. that why they got killed. they most have fit the plane to malfunction.

every yoruba person living in the north should relocate.. if they dont they have themself to blame.

how do you expect northerners to still be your friends when they have seen the satellite pictures.. do you know anyone who want to be minority
Re: Nigeria Is At WAR: Dana Plane Crash Was Mass Murder ( Not Accident) by tpia5: 3:08am On Jun 06, 2012
i dont think it was an accident.

there were too many people with a prior knowledge of a pending catastophe- even here on nl and also in real life.

accessories to the act.

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Now Regret That I Did Not Become President By Musiwa / Sahara Reporters Remembering The Victims Of Dana Plane Crash / Presidential Oath Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.