Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (810 Views)

The Season Is Here Again! Invest In Charcoal And Make Huge Profit / Watermelon Planting Season Is Here Again / The Festive Season Is Here Again, Get Your Christmas And 2012 Themed Wristbands. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SAPNET: 11:17am On Jun 06, 2012
Unbelievable prices from to shops in the UK. Up to 70% discount in some cases

Use your Interswitch, Verve or Verified Visa card to shop online from any UK website and get the goods delivered to you in Nigeria.

We are fast! We are efficient!! We are reliable!!!

Check us out at www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by nomsyd(f): 10:59am On Jun 07, 2012
do you have specific sites i can buy from, and how long do your delivery take.will like to but clothings and will apreciate any help i can get.
Re: UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by moretingy(f): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
nomsyd: do you have specific sites i can buy from, and how long do your delivery take.will like to but clothings and will apreciate any help i can get.

mail me on sidraah11@yahoo.co.uk delivery is usually 3-7 days and i can send you differnet site based on what you want.thanks
Re: UK Sales Season Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by SAPNET: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Please indicate the type of clothing (e.g mens, womens, children or conbined) you require and we can tell you the sites offering the best deals now

We deliver in 5 days. We have our own inhouse courier service from UK to Nigeria so delivery is superfast. You can also make your payments by card(Interswitch or Verve)on our site.

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Dan Fx Investments Is A Big SCAM / Xmas Chicken For Sale / Any Idea What Business I Can Startup With 400k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.