Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place (766 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Ladipo Market Has Turned To An 'environmental Death Trap'- Says Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi friends, I see that there is a topic about a HYIP (High-yield investment program) in Nairaland and they told us before that it is not allowed to open any topic about HYIPs (High-yield investment programs). Can you explain how this topic is still alive for a long time and running well with many posts and administrators of Nairaland didn't delete this topic yet?
The topic URL is: https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by FOD(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi FOD. Yes that is right but nairaland forbidden any activity about HYIPs even warn or ... If that topic remain more people will join HYIP industry.
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by Skywalker5(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ewoma.M:
Hi FOD. Yes that is right but nairaland forbidden any activity about HYIPs even warn or ... If that topic remain more people will join HYIP industry.

lol... grin grin grin

u got just 1 post and 4 replies. why you complaining about the topic that explains the scam of HYIP?
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi Sky-walker. If the won't be the name of HYIP in this forums less people know what is HYIP and search for it. It is better to won't be any post about HYIPs in this forum. I want from admin to remove the HYIP name and the program name from the tittle of this topic or remove this topic completely.
https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by Skywalker5(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ewoma.M:
Hi Sky-walker. If the won't be the name of HYIP in this forums less people know what is HYIP and search for it. It is better to won't be any post about HYIPs in this forum. I want from admin to remove the HYIP name and the program name from the tittle of this topic or remove this topic completely.
https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/

your first topic was this one and all your post? why are you so bothered about avo.net?
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by Excelboi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
I think he works for them!!!
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi Sky-walker, I lost all of my hard earned money in HYIP industry and I don't want more people know abiyt this kind of investmnet programs. If there won't be any sign from HYIP programs in non-hyip forums then little people join this industry and loose their funds.
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi Excelboi. No I don't work for anybody. I just want to remove HYIP name from this forum.
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by Excelboi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ewoma.M:
Hi Excelboi. No I don't work for anybody. I just want to remove HYIP name from this forum.
Ehen, atleast you could see the title of the thread! HYIP SCAM! BEWARE OF AVO INC... So any educated person will know that they are talking about HYIP, the dangers and the scam sites used for the act. So Mr, get less bothered except you havve something you aint telling us.
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by EwomaM: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
Hi Excelboi. I just want HYIP word be removed from the tittle and description.
Re: Nairaland Turned To Scammers Place by toyoC1(f): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
grin HYIP + Liberty Refuse = Maga's game

(1) (Reply)

Your Online Scam Experience / Now That Liberty Reserve Is Gone / Low Cost Business Ideas For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.