Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Man Shortage. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Man Shortage. (1096 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shortage. by tomX1(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
A skit from a song titled "Man shortage":

Girl: Good evening.  Are you the witch doctor?
Man: Well . . . some people call me that but I prefer to be called a Doctor of science. What can I do for you?
Girl: I'm looking for a man.
Man: Any particular man?
Girl: Not realy. Just a good man.
Man:[/b]Well, as you know, a good man is hard to find. But if you have the money, I can get you any man you want.
[b]Girl:
What kind of money are you talking about.
Man: (Laughing) Preferably $USD.
Girl: I don't mean what kind of currency. I mean how much money.
Man:[/b]We can start as low as fifty Dollars and go as high as a couple of thousands.
For fifty Dollars I'll get you a sure piss-man. He can't do a thing, he's just there so you can tell your friends that you have a man.
Then we have the top of the line man whom every woman wants. He's handsome, intelligent and drives a BMW.
[b]Girl:
Supposing I want a nice quiet Christian man, can you help me.
Man:[/b]Well . . . you see we don't stock those because you don't get so many request for them.
But if you want a dreadlock-man, or if you want a ganja-man, or if you want a big-fat-man, look lady, you never have
to worry. As long as you have the money, I'll get you a man in a hurry.
[b]Girl:
I want a man with responsibilities.
Man: You mean a man with wife and children?
Girl:No, I don't mean that. I want a man who is sensitive. I don't want a hard man!
Man: Oh! you want a soft man?!
Girl: Nooooo!!! I want a man who is kind, loving, warm, tender, witty, charming, intelligent, good-looking, fun-to-be-with and sexy.
Man: (indignant) Ah! look lady! I'm not available! A man like me who is single and free, good looking and sexy and knows how to treat a lady. No amount of money can get me. You just have to hope and pray that some day yo'll get lucky.
Man:(continuing. . . ) However, there are guys who go about the place, taking advantage of women and treating them like dirt. If you want those, I could easily retain half a dozen for $1.
Girl: Supposing I want a man who is good in bed?
Man: Yo mean a man that sleeps well?
Girl: No. I mean a man who is good at . . . you knoooow?!
. . . . phone disconects . . . .

Just muse over it!!!
Re: Man Shortage. by biggerboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2007
Should i laugh?
Re: Man Shortage. by Migines(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2007
It didnt end well
Re: Man Shortage. by kaypinchi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
Nice 1. cheesy
Women still don't know what they want.

Wondering if I can still get that tract (Man Shortage) in a music store in Lagos. It was a favourite then.
Any help?
Re: Man Shortage. by Frankies(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
kaypinchi:

Nice 1. cheesy
Women still don't know what they want.

Wondering if I can still get that tract (Man Shortage) in a music store in Lagos. It was a favourite then.
Any help?

tract or track?
Re: Man Shortage. by clemcykul(f): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2007
@frankie the englis cheecha puleez thoughting him how to spking grin

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Wife! / Carash Helmet / Festival Of Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.