Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? (1067 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 2! Register Online Now / Big Brother Africa 2 (II)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by beeyodun(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
NOW THAT BBA 2 IS OVER IT'S NOT HARD TO SAY THAT IT WAS WORTH ALL THE TYM I SPENT WATCHING EVEN THOUGH THE PERSON THAT KEPT ME GLUED DIDN'T GET THE DOUGH BUT DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME I ENJOYED KISSIANA & RICHARD, CODE & MUREEN, THE UNTOUCHABLES, THE BATHROOM SCENE,THE JACUZZI AND HOW CAN I FORGET THE MOLES,  THE SHOW WAZ SIMPLY WORTH THE AUDIENCE. BUT MY MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION, IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO OFUMAMA? WILL SHE CONTINUE WITH HER JOB, WILL SHE BE EMPLOYED IN TFC,BIGGS OR SWEET SENSATION, WILL SHE BECOME A MODEL(I DONT THINK THATS POSSIBLE), AN ACTRESS (0.5% POSSIBILITY), OR,    PLEASE NAIRALANDERS FILL IN THE BLANK FOR ME ABEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by 9ja4eva: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
She will leave in shame.A big disgrace
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by joyjay(f): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2007
Its not going to be easy, Ofu needs all d encourage and support we can give her, But hopefully she ll get on wit her life.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by beeyodun(f): 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2007
9ja4eva IT SEEMS LIKE U DONT LIKE OFUNNEKA
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by Betty605: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2007
I was really routing for this same ofunneka, but after dat fin**** incident with richard, i am glad
i dint waste a dime voting for her
, frankly, the money would have gone 2 maxwell, 2 bad he messed up
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by beeyodun(f): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2007
but i heard she was unconcious at that time i even heard the case is in court
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by Betty605: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2007
beeyodun:

but i heard she was unconcious at that time i even heard the case is in court
nah!! she wasn't unconcious angry, just drunk and h****, that's what happened,  the case isn't in court,
accourding her interview on the "daily sun", she sed "it depends on her parents",  *dats crap, she knew what she was doin*
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by zigbo(f): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
she was so not drunk even if she was,she was aware wat she was doin. . .that BBA has jst become some sodom and gomora undecided
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by yimiton(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
Richard sexually molested her but they didn't sleep together. He didn't succeed in raping her neither did they at any time have sex. Please let's clear the air on that.

As for Ofuneka, what I feel for her after BBA 2 is pity. These kind of shows are definitely not meant for responsible Nigerians especially cos of the nudity. I still wish she had won the money that could have made a lot of difference for her.

I doubt if her boss will be willing to give her back her job. She was a P.A. and of course, someone else would have taken her place before she returned.
It was all a lost game. My heart goes out to her. I hope she'll be strong enough to handle the chanllenges ahead of her.

Getting a man to love her for real and marry her might not be so easy for her either.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by Pain(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2007
You Mean Ofu[b]mama[/b] or is it Ofu[b]nama.[/b]

Nama is Meat in Hausa. I Bet She Was't Too Tough to Chew. Ask Richie Rich.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by funkydot(f): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2007
Well, shit happens,right? sad But for her sake she had better be strong and move on as there are a lot of challenges ahead for her after BBA.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by gidig(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2007
The whole concept of Big Brother is amusing. People become very famous for lazying about and doing nothing in front of cameras for people who themselevs have valuable time to spare or waste. Our forefathers who fought for something will defintely find our generation very strange indeed!

As for Ofunneka, I think she will slip into oblivion given the events that were associated with her. No brand will want to associate with her. She prolly went to be a celebrity and came out to be the victim.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2007
I think she can be whatever she really, really wants to be. If she pursues brands, she'll get brands.
Re: big brother africa 2 Is Over, What Happens To Our Ofumama? by uchetobi(f): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2007
gidig:

The whole concept of Big Brother is amusing. People become very famous for lazying about and doing nothing in front of cameras for people who themselevs have valuable time to spare or waste. Our forefathers who fought for something will defintely find our generation very strange indeed!

As for Ofunneka, I think she will slip into oblivion given the events that were associated with her. No brand will want to associate with her. She prolly went to be a celebrity and came out to be the victim.

How do u knw no brand wants to be associated with her, where did u get that from?

(1) (Reply)

How to license movies / American Dream / Which Is Your Favorite Tv Show?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.