Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Want To Create A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A Website (989 Views)

Create A Full Website Using Your Mobile Phone / How To: Create A Simple Hover Button With Html And Css (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Website by shorxynla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Good day nairalanders. I want to create a web site for my self
But I don't know what to create. May be a forum, a music download
Site or what. The I idea is not just coming. I will appreciate
If u can help me out
Re: I Want To Create A Website by greenmouse(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2012
my friend, come up with a choice, then lets know how to tackle it and proffer solution to it.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by Afam4eva(m): 6:05am On Jun 07, 2012
@Shorxy
It's your choice to make about the kind of website you want to create and we will direct you on how to go about acheiving it. Meanwhile, visit www.internetvisa.net for your hosting account.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by shorxynla(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2012
The design is not the issue. But the problem is I don't have the
I idea of wat to put in the site. May be a forum, a social site
Or another thing else
Re: I Want To Create A Website by Afam4eva(m): 7:59am On Jun 07, 2012
Ok, maybe we can help you out. Tell us what informed your decision to create a site, then we'll take It up from there.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by doncigalo: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2012
@shorxnla My best advice would be to start right away with whatever idea comes to mind. Start small, build your community n LISTEN to your community on wot kind of services they want.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by Afam4eva(m): 8:18am On Jun 07, 2012
I'll actually advice you to start with a forum because it's easy to setup and manage. In the future you could upgrade to something else.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by shorxynla(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks everyone. I already had a bulk sms website and a forum
But I still need some tin powerful. U can check d forum
www.infolinksms.com/forum. But I still need another site
Re: I Want To Create A Website by Afam4eva(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2012
shorxynla: Thanks everyone. I already had a bulk sms website and a forum
But I still need some tin powerful. U can check d forum
www.infolinksms.com/forum. But I still need another site
Nice forum you have there. Since you already have a forum why not look at taking it to greater heights. If you insist on creating a new site then consider a blog or new website.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by mrperfect(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2012
Focus on one thing.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by jamessmit(m): 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
shorxynla: The design is not the issue. But the problem is I don't have the
I idea of wat to put in the site. May be a forum, a social site
Or another thing else

First, you have to make decision that "In what niche you are expert and would you like to gain and share knowledge about that niche according to that choose proper topic or service to your site". If you got solution from my question, then go ahead, no one will stop you but you have to passion about it.
Re: I Want To Create A Website by shorxynla(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks
Re: I Want To Create A Website by TeamLCS: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Lifespring Creative Studios (LCS) is established to provide affordable and accessible internet and website design solutions to everyone that needs it.

It is not just about having a website; your website must be attractive to those that visit your site. How professional your website looks can give your web visitor a positive impression of the quality of your services. LCS focus on helping you achieve this objective by providing you with different types of web templates customized for different type of services.

Some of the templates available for download include the followings:
1. City Entertainment
2. Suit Up
3. Officemart
4. Just Shoes

Try the live demos on our website: lifespringcreativestudios.com [b]and Get 20% Discount on subscription.

View Snapshots Here: https://www.nairaland.com/979780/professional-beautiful-websites-goods-services#11303621

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateway For International Customers / College Online Portal Development (interswitch & Scratch Cards) Enabled / Impossible Channels TV Job Advert And Responses From Members Of PHP Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.