Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen (1044 Views)

My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2012
For noise pollution. For the past 3 weeks, they have been playing loud music throughout the night and part of the day. and the worst of it all, it is just one song that they keep playing over and over again. my nerves are shot due to not sleeping properly from this noise pollution.
Re: To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by Solarinnergy: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2012
Go report giv npf. grin
Re: To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2012
Solarinnergy: Go report giv npf. grin

huh. Sorry do not understand what you are trying to say.
Re: To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2012
he meant to report to Nigerian Police Force
I'd advise you call Boko Haram, far more effective

There's also a way to blow up their speakers by toying with some electrical equipment.. :-)
Re: To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
muskeeto: he meant to report to Nigerian Police Force
I'd advise you call Boko Haram, far more effective

Chei, boko haram. Are u for real? smiley

muskeeto:
There's also a way to blow up their speakers by toying with some electrical equipment.. :-)

Tx. Will do a google search on this.
Re: To Whom or Where Do I Report Lords Chosen by LYNDDY(f): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2012
those pple r bunch of noise makers,the generators r simply nt enuf 2 make one wide awake @nty,the lord chosen crew wont even let one sleep @nty,they can patrol @least 3 times just to preach with megaphones,nt even conssidering dat one wld go to work & wld need rest..

to the lord chosen...,pls learn to consider" the sleep deprived nigerians"
do the right thing @ the right time..
preach when pple r wide awake and nt wen one is sleeping.
i also advocate for spreading of the WORD OF GOD,but do it right...

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Is A Man's Religion!! / Yahweh or Doctor Doom? / Hallelujah Cossy Orjiakor Turns Born Again!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.