Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Behold The Jonathan's Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Behold The Jonathan's Family (3209 Views)

Behold The Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grand Children(pictures) / Final Bustop For That Diehard Acne On Your Face. Behold TRETINOIN. / Police Officers Rewarded For Protecting Jonathan, Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Jonathan's Family by ipasco: 10:30am On Jun 07, 2012
AS FOR ME I SEE THIS AS A HAPPY MARRIAGE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by mutter(f): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2012
I have to admit this is lovely.They look like a happy family.
Just wonder how someone can be so happy when he has such a weight on his shoulder.
Just wonder when innocent men , women and children are dying every day...
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by bryann1: 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
I hope all the best for this lovely couple..

Cohiba Magicos solocigars
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2012
From credible insiders:

1) She wears the pants in that marriage. She slaps him when she's really angry
2) Those kids aren't hers! They are Jonathan's from another woman

I just wanted to get these out there before Nigerians get distracted with their PR romance and publicity shots! Don't be deceived! This family is currently robbing you blind of your inheritance!
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by tpia5: 3:59am On Jun 25, 2012
i think someone said the kids are theirs but from a surrogate mother.

anyway, all this stuff isnt a priority- the man should straighten out all that's disturbing the nation.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 5:32am On Jun 25, 2012
tpia@:
i think someone said the kids are theirs but from a surrogate mother.

anyway, all this stuff isnt a priority- the man should straighten out all that's disturbing the nation.

LOL! And you believed it! They are Goodluck's! She had nothing to do with them. Their mother lives in Abuja too.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by tpia5: 5:35am On Jun 25, 2012
is it easier to simply believe your own version?

not everything is straightforward like that.

remember the people involved arent yoruba, so it could be either way.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2012
tpia@:
is it easier to simply believe your own version?

not everything is straightforward like that.

remember the people involved arent yoruba, so it could be either way.

But you don't have to believe a word I say. Just chalk it up as internet gossip! grin
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by beblessed(f): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2012
hmmm,moremi, u hv just disappointed me with ur comments. why spoil another persons peace. everyone has issuses. am sure urs is mountainous in size. ur husband children are ur children! dat woman can be ur relative. you people act as if u dny come from families.God forgive u!

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
beblessed: hmmm,moremi, u hv just disappointed me with ur comments. why spoil another persons peace. everyone has issuses. am sure urs is mountainous in size. ur husband children are ur children! dat woman can be ur relative. you people act as if u dny come from families.God forgive u!

Spoil another person's peace? The same man that has destroyed the peace of mind of millions of Nigeria?!!!! Please don't vex me with your foolishness! Jonathan deserves whatever is coming to him.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by warrior01: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
@ moremi, you're such an idio.t for making such a statement. What does Gej's family got to do with the frustrations going on in ur life? It's on record that five generations of ur family combined 2gether have not achieved a 1/4 of what gej has achieved and you're here pointing ur leprosy infected fingers at him as if he is the cause of ur problems. What a loser
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
warrior01: @ moremi, you're such an idio.t for making such a statement. What does Gej's family got to do with the frustrations going on in ur life? It's on record that five generations of ur family combined 2gether have not achieved a 1/4 of what gej has achieved and you're here pointing ur leprosy infected fingers at him as if he is the cause of ur problems. What a loser

Bloody sycophant! May God judge Goodluck Jonathan and his family according to the work of Goodluck's hands. Amen.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by warrior01: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
May almighty God who answereth by fire bless or curse Moremi2008 up to his children's children the way he blesses or curses Gej's lovely family. Amen
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
warrior01: May almighty God who answereth by fire bless or curse Moremi2008 up to his children's children the way he blesses or curses Gej's lovely family. Amen

Hahahaha! You must be a paid stooge! Again, may God judge Goodluck Jonathan by the work of his hands! May the blood of the many children that have died because Jonathan and his friends misappropriated funds for hospitals cry out for vengeance incessantly before the throne of God! May the evil doers in Nigeria not sleep in peace and may their lives be troubled forever because they have robbed from widows and orphans! May every diamond or gold necklace Dame Patience has purchased with stolen Nigerian money choke her to death!

Please go back to report to your masters that Nigerians are fed up with the corruption and won't allow you to come enshrine and praise corruption on Nairaland! Run back and tell them that Nigerians are cursing them out loud and that God has ears and will listen. Go tell them that when Jonathan refused to say "Amen" to the anti-corruption prayer, he signed his own judgement at the throne of God. Go back and deliver this message.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by warrior01: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
Rantings of a frustrated soul. Keep on cursing urself and ur future generations. Perpetual loser like you
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by beblessed(f): 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
Haba,if i have nt being seeing ur posts, i would say u re juveline. Did 9ja problems start wit Jonathan? Have u asked urself where abacha loots is? Wat about d loots of babagida,obj, danjuma, otedola,bankole and d rest thievies of 9ja treasury? Wetin Jonathan do u? Yes, he is nt d messiah u expected but he is not d reason behind this caricature of a nation!
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 3:55am On Jun 26, 2012
beblessed: Haba,if i have nt being seeing ur posts, i would say u re juveline. Did 9ja problems start wit Jonathan? Have u asked urself where abacha loots is? Wat about d loots of babagida,obj, danjuma, otedola,bankole and d rest thievies of 9ja treasury? Wetin Jonathan do u? Yes, he is nt d messiah u expected but he is not d reason behind this caricature of a nation!

Abacha and Babaginda's looting is no excuse for a thieving sitting President. As long as Nigerians continue to condone an inept and doggedly corrupt government, then there will be no progress! We can't use the mistakes of the past as an excuse for condoning today's atrocities. To have this thieving family come and defile the Family section is an affront! They should have posted these in the Politics section and they would have heard MUCH worse! I have absolutely ZERO shame cursing out a thieving, inept and corrupt President. He must learn that the treasury is not his father's bank account!
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by beblessed(f): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2012
So u no dey sleep 4 night? Moremi, get a life pls! U are more than this. Jonathan is nt our problem ooooh. Open ur eyes well. Am not happy wit d way d country is but i know dat Jonathan is not our problem.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 3:44am On Jun 27, 2012
beblessed: So u no dey sleep 4 night? Moremi, get a life pls! U are more than this. Jonathan is nt our problem ooooh. Open ur eyes well. Am not happy wit d way d country is but i know dat Jonathan is not our problem.

Different time-zone. grin
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by beblessed(f): 6:52am On Jun 27, 2012
Ok. But if u really are a christian, ur prayer should be dat God deliver all of us frm these wicked people. And i hv learnt nt to curse my leaders because there's a reason why God has put them there. A corrupt nation gets corrupt leaders.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2012
What family wouldn't be happy with a #1bn kitchen budget. #Just saying.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
beblessed: Ok. But if u really are a christian, ur prayer should be dat God deliver all of us frm these wicked people. And i hv learnt nt to curse my leaders because there's a reason why God has put them there. A corrupt nation gets corrupt leaders.

My sister, please don't allow yourself be willingly put in bondage! In every developed country, if a leader misbehaves or underperforms, he/she is promptly removed! Leaders are elected to perform duties and they MUST be accountable to those that elect them. How can you say "God put them there for a reason"?! What kind of crazy slavery mentality is this? I have read my Bible and I find absolutely NOTHING like this in it! Please stop confusing Christianity with foolishness! Stand up for your rights and stop keeping quiet while innocent people are dying every day because politicians steal the funds for roads, hospitals and schools! Nigerians are human beings too and they aren't inferior to Americans or Europeans. If "God" gave the Europeans good working governments, then he must also give us good, decent leaders that will get the job done instead of stealing us blind!
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by beblessed(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
cool Romans 13: 1-5. When last did u read ur bible,child of God?
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2012
beblessed: cool Romans 13: 1-5. When last did u read ur bible,child of God?

Submitting to authority has nothing to do with condoning corrupt, thieving politician. I obey all laws and pay my taxes to the appropriate authorities. Stop using the Bible as an excuse for supporting and perpetuating thief-thief.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by Dimples316(f): 1:42am On Jun 28, 2012
moremi2008: From credible insiders:

1) She wears the pants in that marriage. She slaps him when she's really angry
2) Those kids aren't hers! They are Jonathan's from another woman

I just wanted to get these out there before Nigerians get distracted with their PR romance and publicity shots! Don't be deceived! This family is currently robbing you blind of your inheritance!

Haba Moremi! Is this true? You had me LOL at this oooh.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by moremi2008(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2012
Dimples 316:

Haba Moremi! Is this true? You had me LOL at this oooh.

Yes oh! That's the gist I heard from those in the know. Dame Patience runs that ship and indirectly runs Nigeria! Apparently she sponsored the guy through school and everything.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by gulfer: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2012
ipasco: AS FOR ME I SEE THIS AS A HAPPY MARRIAGE, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Why the boy come resemble alams like that? Anyways, glad for them.
Re: Behold The Jonathan's Family by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2012
gulfer: Why the boy come resemble alams like that? Anyways, glad for them.

Maybe na Alamashege poke the thing, back then at the Bayelsa Govt House grin

(1) (Reply)

Child Custody Issues: What Do You Advise? / Mature Advice Only Please / The 7 Stages Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.