Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Woman's Most Difficult Task - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman's Most Difficult Task (3104 Views)

Dating In London Can Be Difficult / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? / Men, What Do U Desire In A Woman Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2014
You will most definitely agree with me that the saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is true at times (a good example is the Nigerian female football teams, who have achieved a lot more than their male counterparts).

However I fail to understand why about 90-95% of (Nigerian) women will never treat another person's child like hers or someone close, especially when they have their own child/children.

I am not married but am speaking from experience. I and my bro have been to my uncle's house to spend the holiday there (I was about 7 while my bro was about 14) and behold, his wife treated us like dogs. We did all the chores while her children watched TV, we only fed after her children must have finished eating and I and my bro were given leftovers. We were beaten like animals while she never raised a hand on any of her children till we left her house. The most annoying part is that when my uncle was around, she treated us like we were her own children. I and my bro just spent a month at her place and we couldn't complete the two months holiday because of how she treated us.

I've also noticed that when a man treats a child that's not his badly, check very closely, there is a woman behind it.

Can someone please tell me why a woman can't treat another person's child the way she treats hers (especially househelps, husband's brother, sister or cousin, husband's child from another woman, etc.)?

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:
You will most definitely agree with me that the saying "what a man can do, a woman can do better" is true at times (a good example is the Nigerian female football teams, who have achieved a lot more than their male counterparts).

However I fail to understand why about 90-95% of (Nigerian) women will never treat another person's child like hers or someone close, especially when they have their own child/children.

I am not married but am speaking from experience. I and my bro have been to my uncle's house to spend the holiday there (I was about 7 while my bro was about 14) and behold, his wife treated us like dogs. We did all the chores while her children watched TV, we only fed after her children must have finished eating and I and my bro were given leftovers. We were bitten like animals while she never raised a hand on any of her children till we left her house. The most annoying part is that when my uncle is around, she treated us like we were her own children. I and my bro just spent a month at her place and we couldn't complete the two months holiday because of how she treated us.

I've also noticed that when a man treats a child that's not his badly, check very closely, there is a woman behind it.

Can someone please tell me why a woman can't treat another person's child the way she treats hers (especially househelps, husband's brother, sister or cousin, husband's child with another woman, etc.)?

Baaad woman angry

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by chillis1: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

I am not married but am speaking from experience. I and my bro have been to my uncle's house to spend the holiday there (I was about 7 while my bro was about 14) and behold, his wife treated us like dogs. We did all the chores while her children watched TV, we only fed after her children must have finished eating and I and my bro were given leftovers. We were bitten like animals while she never raised a hand on any of her children till we left her house. The most annoying part is that when my uncle is around, she treated us like we were her own children. I and my bro just spent a month at her place and we couldn't complete the two months holiday because of how she treated us.

Can someone please tell me why a woman can't treat another person's child the way she treats hers (especially househelps, husband's brother, sister or cousin, husband's child with another woman, etc.)?

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2014
Staying is a LOVELESS marriage for her kids!
The greatest sacrifice! kiss

As for the witches that maltreal other women's kids.
Na Christian Satanic-Wives Of Africa PLC! grin
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:
Staying is a LOVELESS marriage for her kids!
The greatest sacrifice! kiss

Well, I know women are the best when it comes to loving and making sacrifices for their children, but why don't they extend just a little bit to other people's children?
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by gede7744(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2014
l think it is natural. l don't ve any child staying with me other than mine but from observation couple with experience it seems like it just happen
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by freecocoa(f): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2014
gede7744:
l think it is natural. l don't ve any child staying with me other than mine but from observation couple with experience it seems like it just happen
It is not natural, we had people who weren't our siblings stay with us at one time or another, mum treated them just like and sometimes better than us sef.

only wicked women behave that way, ofcourse there may be some preferential treatment here and there, but going out of your way to treat someone badly is not natural, at all at all.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:

It is not natural, we had people who weren't our siblings stay with us at one time or another, mum treated them just like and sometimes better than us sef.

only wicked women behave that way, ofcourse there may be some preferential treatment here and there, but going out of your way to treat someone badly is not natural, at all at all.

Well, then your mum is among the 5-10% of women who behave differently...

What I feel is that, so many women fail to see the good in other people's children and always see theirs as the best, so they believe their's always deserves better treatment and motherly love than other people's children.
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by esmeralda1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
freecocoa:

I quite agree wit u but u should hear it from those pple dt stayed wit u then, whether they feel ur mum treated them well.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by gede7744(f): 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
esmeralda1:

I quite agree wit u but u should hear it from those pple dt stayed wit u then, whether they feel ur mum treated them well.

well said. let those ppl air their opinions. like she said "preferential treatment" might ve occurred that didn't sit well with whose ppl
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Well, I know women are the best when it comes to loving and making sacrifices for their children, but why don't they extend just a little bit to other people's children?

It is a CHRISTIAN DISEASE!
AKA WITCHCRAFT! grin
Never DIE and live your kids with CHRISTIAN WITCH!
Take them with you to your graves!!!!!

What I can't understand is WHY THE USSSSSSSELESSSSS POOOHSIE-WHIPPED HUSBANDS OF THESE WITCHES CAN'T WRING THEIR NECKS! angry

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by esmeralda1(f): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
gede7744:

well said. let those ppl air their opinions. like she said "preferential treatment" might ve occurred that didn't sit well with whose ppl
Exactly, I understand op's points but sm times u as a mother may shout at ur child to stop doing smthing maybe a naughty thing but if u did same thing at another's child dt is staying wit u they will term u as being wicked
If u called ur children dt its garri we will drink this night they may grumble, take it n go to bed but another child will say dt woman just kept d food and told us to drink garri
This is not to excuse some terrible [/s]human being animals who make other children sit on hot plate cos she peed on d bed

4 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by coldgate(f): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
So true. Most women find it hard to treat other people's kids nicely. We know what our kids love and we give it to them. We need to learn how to love. That is the only reason why we find it difficult to treat others decently.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
esmeralda1:

Where else do you think I got it from? They tell anyone who cares to listen how they'll forever be thankful to my mum, one has paid my school fees as an undergraduate,I can't begin to tell you how much they try to give back into the lives of my siblings and I especially now that my mum is late.
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

It is a CHRISTIAN DISEASE!
AKA WITCHCRAFT! grin
Never DIE and live your kids with CHRISTIAN WITCH!
Take them with you to your graves!!!!!

What I can't understand is WHY THE USSSSSSSELESSSSS POOOHSIE-WHIPPED HUSBANDS OF THESE WITCHES CAN'T WRING THEIR NECKS! angry

At times, the men are to blame especially when they marry any woman they see after they must have lost their wives to divorce or death. But the question is, how many women out there are willing to take other people's children as theirs?
Some women are pretty cunning and can pretend to love a man's children for Africa only when he's at home.
So i don't think its easy finding that woman cuz they are just few.
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

This is were I believe you displayed utmost ignorance. how exactly does one's behaviour become another person's fault? shebi if I grow up to be an untidy woman, I should blame it on my father? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by pamcode(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
in most cases this happens if the woman feels threatened by the presence of those children especially if they are are older than her own children or if there is a poor relationship btw the woman and her in-laws

2 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by ladynice: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
dis is d only aspect i hate women 4 & I pray 2 God 4 d hrt of a man regarding dis issue of taking care of oder peoples children cos most women r very wicked in dis regard saying dis out of my personal experience

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by tpia6: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
And when a man treats his own kids badly, who is behind it?
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

At times, the men are to blame especially when they marry any woman they see after they must have lost their wives to divorce or death. But the question is, how many women out there are willing to take other people's children as theirs?
Some women are pretty cunning and can pretend to love a man's children for Africa only when he's at home.
So i don't think its easy finding that woman cuz they are just few.

The men think with their BLOKOSES ke!
Brainless BULLS without BALLS! angry
Many of them GENERATIONAL COWARDS. . . . . . with BELLES like "AMAECHI NMUANAGOR" of "IGBO NOLLYWOOD"! cheesy All they think about is to EAT, PHOCK N SNORE" like MEDIEVAL, LONDON FOG-HORNS"!

Weda their BOOLOGICAL child/children from outside or h-inside wed-lock dey alive or dey suffer DAILY RITUAL EXERCISES from their MGBEKE CARRIBEAN QUEENS ati BAHAMA MAMAS o. . . . Not their bizz!

NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN WITCHES OF WOMEN FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA WITH "CHI" in their names NA THE VERRRRRRRRY WORST!!!!!

TUFIAAAAAAKWA!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Mondisweets:
This is were I believe you displayed utmost ignorance expressed your thoughts. how exactly does one's behaviour become another person's fault? shebi if I grow up to be an untidy woman, I should blame it on my father? undecided

People are different and some men are kinda gullible in the sense that they are likely to adhere to what their wives tell them..
Why do you think our parents tell us (the men) that the worst mistake a man can do in life is getting married to a bad woman..
Even the great(est) of men fell in the site of the almighty because of women, so what is your point girl??
I've seen a men living happily with their relations till they bring home a wife, before you know, the brother/sister/cousin has become a criminal all of a sudden, or next thing, you hear that the wife was insulted..
I guess you've not had much life experience tho..
With time, when you've had some, you can then see for yourself..
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
tpia6:
And when a man treats his own kids badly, who is behind it?

That's a man that doesn't know the value/worth of a child.. I've seen men like that and I always pray to God not to ever make me be even one bit like them..
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

The men think with their BLOKOSES ke!
Brainless BULLS without BALLS! angry
Many of them GENERATIONAL COWARDS. . . . . . with BELLES like "AMAECHI NMUANAGOR" of "IGBO NOLLYWOOD"! cheesy All they think about is to EAT, PHOCK N SNORE" like MEDIEVAL, LONDON FOG-HORNS"!

NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN WITCHES OF WOMEN FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA WITH "CHI" in their names NA THE VERRRRRRRRY WORST!!!!!

TUFIAAAAAAKWA!!!!! angry

Why all the bitter posts? Did an Igbo girl take your Hubby's attention from u??
Just asking and please don't insult me cuz I don't have energy to exchange words with people... Thank you

3 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Why all the bitter posts? Did an Igbo girl take your Hubby's attention from??
Just asking and please don't insult me cuz I don't have energy to exchange words with people... Thank you

PHOCK off!
Who dey exchange words with you?
Nor be you QUOTE my post?
I h-answer you. . . . You wan ? my post/and how I am supposed to respond "by YA H-ALMIGHTY standards"!
Afo ta gbu kwa gi by 12AM TROPICAL-STANDARD TIME DIA! kiss
Bizzzzzzzy-Barrrrrrry! kiss
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

PHOCK off!

Lmao! May God have mercy on you and relieve you off this bitterness..
From your pic, you seem like a woman so I don't really understand why u acting this way.. cry
Who hurt you this bad? cry

4 Likes

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by bennyrazz: 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
behind every successful/good man, there is a good woman so behind every bad man, there's a bad woman. @francizy, I understand your assertion. And I really don't know why women treat kids that are not theirs badly. You know what I use to tell those women, I use to tell them that whatsoever they do to other people's children, they will do to theirs .

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

PHOCK off!
I h-answer you. . . . You wan ? my post/and how I am supposed to respond "by YA H-ALMIGHTY standards"!

Chai! Afo tagbuo who? Lmao
Which girl vex this woman like this? cry
No vex Abeg, that girl judgement di na enu igwe... cry
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by francizy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
behind every successful/good man, there is a good woman so behind every bad man, there's a bad woman. @francizy, I understand your assertion. And I really don't know why women treat kids that are not theirs badly. You know what I use to tell those women, I use to tell them that whatsoever they do to other people's children, they will do to theirs .

What I just bolded is what I was trying to explain to someone here. Tho some bad men do get married to good women.
All the same, God bless you for this post!
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by Kanwulia: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
francizy:

Lmao! May God have mercy on you and relieve you off this bitterness..
From your pic, you seem like a woman so I don't really understand why u acting this way.. cry
Who hurt you this bad? cry

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because one LOKKKKITOTO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from one BOKO-NAMA, PISSY, SAMBISA-FOREST-GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of YOU NL, OVER-PHOCKED, recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS(competing on NL witi AGBADA-SENEGALESE, EVENING GOWN/BIKINI KPA-KPA embarassed)!!!

Why you nor go LOOZZZZE to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of the NL-DEC-2014 competition of NL, AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN COMPETITORS OF THE WEEK/YEAR? cheesy

Na ya pROLEM be dat abi? undecided
Na im dey BITE YOU TODAY?
Sorry! I can't help you!

Na me you wan take campaign for NL-FAMILY-SESSSSSHUN-POSTER OF OUR BLESSED 2014AD?

I SAY. . . . YOU MUST BE MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!! kiss

Go and learn how to BLEACH weh-weh(make you yellow small, so we can tell when you are laughing or crying). . . . AND LOSE AT LEAST 200kg. . . "AKPA UKPILLA ati DANGOTE CEMENT FAAAAAT-TRIES OF NL PLC DI KA GI!!!! kiss

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

PHOCK off!
Chai! This woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na today you come NL? You attention-seeking POLYMINIKERING SEUN OSEWA NL WHHHHHHHORRRRRE? kiss

Who hurt who? undecided
I should change MY STYLE of posting because on LOKKKITO-IKEMBA-SUPER STAR with 2000 IDs don get JESUS LIVER, resurrect from in SAMBISA GRAVE to show im WOR-WOR, OTONDO azzzze for my front? cheesy

You dey KRAAAAAAAAZE!
You must be one of those NL, OVER-PHOCED, recycled, FUGLY-BLAAAAAAAACK-AZZZZZZZED, PHAAAAT, FAILED-BLOGGERS who lost to JENI "AUNTY JEMIMA" of NL-DEC-2014 competitors of AFROCENTRIC, EBOLA-STRICKEN competitor THIS WEEK! cheesy

Make I cassssh DATI YA LOCAL H-ASSSS FOR MY POST AGAIN!

Phackkkkkin' ijjjjat! kiss
*Dies* grin grin grin
Re: A Woman's Most Difficult Task by beeevan: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kids can be beyond annoying, handling another 's? I will pass....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale / Brand New And American Used Phones (samsung....iphones And Laptops) For Sale / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.