Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers (9742 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by mart2k(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
ola_pluto: Ok call me crazy, but I do not believe this BH statement. How on earth is it possible to kill 50 trained soldiers in a day using AK-47? and they lost just 1 fighter. Seriously? Soldiers with bullet proofs and Armoured tanks? 50 just like that? 1,2,3,4......50?
Abu Qaqa was a better spox indeed.
thank god u dont believe their(bh)statements unlike some people
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by AkSamara: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Dnt mind dem, they cant do a thing like that..Dnt worry am doing a course on them, by the time i will back...There name will be...Oh my God!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by ajirapsy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
I could recall vividly when i was serving in Ningi LGA of Bauchi State where d ex DIG hailed from, he was loved by all. He tried as much as possible to help anybody willing to join the NPF. It's like saying all the Police men from that town entered the Force through him. I was there when the Emir of Ningi gave him a title. The people i knew there spoke in glowing terms about him. Gone too soon. May the Almighty Allah pardon him of his misdeeds and make Al-janat his home.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by vitality22(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Well, what can i say? Let them continue their killings in the north. I wish they will just be killing only their muslim brothers, i wont have any problem with that. The government knows them and yet can do anything.
Its rather unfortunate
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by tonero92: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
god wud give us justice.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Divide This Country Now or wait till we all plunge into a war situation
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
LocalChamp:
The sect stated in a statement written in Hausa today in Maiduguri it was happy killing the top retired cop, and bragged that very soon all top government officials will be targeted the same way as they will have no hiding place.
[b][/b]

If keep your words on this, Nigerians will be extremely pleased with you all.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by Tattooboy: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
I'ld prefer d killing of top officials. NEXT MISSION: OBJ

mission impossible i guess
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by bman2003: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
LocalChamp: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-Police DIG In Kano, 50 Soldiers In Maiduguri
Posted: June 7, 2012 - 12:42
Posted by siteadmin

caption: Boko Haram
By Saharareporters, New York
Northern Nigeria based Islamist militant sect Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the murder of former Deputy Inspector General of Police DIG Abubakar Saleh Ningi in Kano on Tuesday.

The past DIG who retired recently was gunned down along with his driver and a police orderly on his way from his farm on Tuesday.

The sect stated in a statement written in Hausa today in Maiduguri it was happy killing the top retired cop, and bragged that very soon all top government officials will be targeted the same way as they will have no hiding place.

The statement also claimed that contrary to the Joint Task Force (JTF) recent declaration that it has killed 16 of their members, only one was killed.
The sect claimed to have killed about 50 soldiers in a recent encounter in Maiduguri.

“And only one of our brothers was martyred. As a result, it was only this morning that they (JTF) came to pick up the dead bodies of their colleagues and as usual started torching the houses of innocent people out of vengeance. We urge the people of Maiduguri city and other towns to exercise patience because very soon, God willing, we will flush out these forces of unbelief and establish the Islamic Sharia system where justice will reign.”, the statement concluded.

Calls made to the JTF spokesperson Lt.Col. Sagir Musa to react to the statement were not returned.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-claims-responsibility-killing-ex-police-dig-kano-50-soldiers-maiduguri

For where? this country cannot and will never run on any sharia system!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by bakila: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
teskyg: yeah.And some Northern Idiots called Elders went to Aso Rock and the only message they passed to GEJ was Extra Judicial murder by JTF.

Where are the Idiots advocating for dialogue,Amhed Datti and other Islamic Bigots?Am yet we hear Islam means peace.

I refused to be swayed along the group of thought that say Boko haram is PDP.Opposition politicians comprises mainly of Muslims are making us reason along that line why to prove they can do better while their Agents are busy destroying Christains in their domain.

I pity the masses down there in the North who think Boko Haram should continue to strike inorder to get them back to power.The North Economic has been sent ten years backward.I only hope they know the implication.They will have noting to feed on if this Country breaks.Maybe they will get grants from Iran and Yemen.
you have constantly posted on this forum the dull comment of what islam is and what it is not. When you finish sweeping streets in that foriegn country Nigerians will still be here.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by Ideasroole: 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
P Beni: ....line they said that they were gonna impose the sharia system on nigeria.
Hey bro! It reads 'MAIDUGURI' n not Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by basadenet: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
Let them go and eat his body. They deserve to be blacklisted by the press and if this happen nobody would know of their existence.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by sayusuf(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
ola_pluto: Ok call me crazy, but I do not believe this BH statement. How on earth is it possible to kill 50 trained soldiers in a day using AK-47? and they lost just 1 fighter. Seriously? Soldiers with bullet proofs and Armoured tanks? 50 just like that? 1,2,3,4......50?
Abu Qaqa was a better spox indeed.
AK-47 ke!..its seems u are yet 2 assimilate d situation in d north..wakeup guy, its beyound ak47. We are talking about rocket launchers, artilery guns..bh hv all sort of weapons imported from maghrib i believe.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by hussyhassy: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
Noble zone i strongly Advice u to watch ur comments abt our holy book cos it might cost u ur useless life,respect ur religion n leave odas with theirs plsssss :-XNoble zone i strongly Advice u to watch ur comments abt our holy book cos it might cost u ur useless life,respect ur religion n leave odas with theirs plsssss
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2012
These BH animals must think we're idiots like them.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by james1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lol.these boko haram guys!50 soldiers!!!let them be careful to make up a better lie next time.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by james1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
I worry for boko haram;its clear they have ulterior motive as to their so called griviances.
Its also glaring that they are carrying out the will of some people around Nigeria and the mid-east.
My message for them is that;they will be dealt with squarely,let not their leaders who are presently keeping a very loud silence make no noise when this administration goes on total crackdown.
Its very clear there is a grand collaboration.
Let them have at the back of their heads that their reward will surpass the senseless atrocities they are presently engaged in.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by Burrito(f): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
If only their sole purpose was to take out the top guns, maybe they wouldn't be so bad after all. But, alas, they are also into wasting innocent lives.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by kk4kiss(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2012
My opinion is that since GEJ n his corrupt govt couldn't do anything about d poor innocent citizen dat is been kill daily bases it will reach them cos even Boko Haram grows n mature as day passes by RIP DIG
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by jaybee(f): 9:11am On Jun 08, 2012
mai gaskiya: It hs gone beyound reasonable doubt dat d whole idea of dis bh is a grand conspiracy aganst ds gov nd we nijerans hav nt been audable enuf 2 tel ds northan mad dogs 2dia senses.just becos we re blinded in hate,d northan elders hav nt ben sincer in copoeratng wit d gov 2 bring 2 an end ds madnes d way gudluk nd nija delta elders asistd yardua 2 achieve peace in dat region.nw d big questn is what do u tnk wil be d reactn of nija deltans if an hausa mistakenly coms 2 power.becos no region in nija hs monopoly 2 voilence

Far far far off!

blame not the northern elders; they don't control the machinery of government, they dont control security votes, they dont have the political and intelligence, police and military/fire power. the government of nigeria has all, i mean ALL, what it takes to stop this senseless act within the shortest time possible. if the present administration can not do it, then another may do it, if the country endures.

while not defending the northern elders or leaders on this bh issues, i must admit that they are helpless to the extent that there is a limit to what they can do - now mostly advice, sermonization, persuasion, coercion - which is not in the dictionary of bh.

they have tangled themselves and boxed themselves to this tight uncomfortable corner that indeed they are being consumed by the works of their hands; while government is pretending all the way.

i am beginning to suspect that government (GEJ & co) is deliberately wishy-washying on this issue in order to 'deal' with (punish) the north (parasites), not minding the consequences on innocent nigerians (who do not matter anyway) and the nation (in which they are not interested).
Re: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Killing Ex-police DIG & 50 Soldiers by optimistD(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2012
fubbyy: This people are really a bif threat to this nation,they appear so unstoppable
evil has never and will never prevail over good. they will soon look for people to ask them to stop. even their sponsors will someday abandon them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole's P.A Murder: Environmentalist Arrested / Obi Is Yet To Find A Suitable Successor / Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.