Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint (2326 Views)

Paypal Response To My Payment Receiving Complaint / Taprap Limited - Worst Hosting And Domain Purchase Company / Complaint Against Ihostafrica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Entropymistry: 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
What's wrong? I've paid and still I haven't recieved my domain. I paid today, 7/6/12, to GTB. Where is my domain?? Are these syskay guys trustworthy? Cos today is the due date, and after today, it means my money's gone :-( :-(
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by william5: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
Entropymistry: What's wrong? I've paid and still I haven't recieved my domain. I paid today, 7/6/12, to GTB. Where is my domain?? Are these syskay guys trustworthy? Cos today is the due date, and after today, it means my money's gone :-( :-(

Is it a domain renewal, transfer or new purchase? Cos i use Syskay and have no problems with them whatsoever.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by ojochidem(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
I have hosted about 5 sites on Syskay and it have not regretted it. I also pay online but inform them of the payment by call or sms. And get my domain name ASAP.

Try contacting them before coming to a forum.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Afam4eva(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
People should learn to have a little bit of patience. You can't buy a domain today and create a thread to discredit the host.

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by oloyedejamiu: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
if am to review syskay,

i will give them 5/100

they guy lack customer service.

i bought a domain name from them and from the second day, the refused to answer my mail.

the domain is now useless.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by mikedeace(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
I would give him a score of 95. ive hosted 2 sites with him nd im impressed with his prompt response. its even better than customer care of most telcos in the country.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by mikedeace(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Nd besides, your teller should include the number of the invoice generated when u made ur order.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by ace1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
I've hosted 7 sites with syskay and so far they've been good but sometimes it takes forever before they answer calls but i don't plan to leave just yet.

ojochidem: I have hosted about 5 sites on Syskay and it have not regretted it. I also pay online but inform them of the payment by call or sms. And get my domain name ASAP.

Try contacting them before coming to a forum.

How do you order and pay online?
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Entropymistry: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
afam4eva: People should learn to have a little bit of patience. You can't buy a domain today and create a thread to discredit the host.
[size=24pt]good advice. Thanks i have it now smiley[/size]
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by ojochidem(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2012
ace1: I've hosted 7 sites with syskay and so far they've been good but sometimes it takes forever before they answer calls but i don't plan to leave just yet.

How do you order and pay online?

I pay online thru GTB internet banking.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by tessyade: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Op be patient. I have hosted some websites with them and i can boldly tell you that their service is excellent.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by larion: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
If m to rate syskay ll give dem 99%.....& NO, m nt related to dem, neither do I knw any of their staff, their services r just exceptional, even wen I was in india for several months, it was seamless, all I needed to do wen registering a new site was to ask some1 to pay for me @ GTB affixing my name n number on d teller as d payee n viola, m good to go with work as if m still in d country....

Wen I v itches, I open a ticket n gbam! its resolved.
Pple shld stop spoiling oda pples brand cos dey wanna promote theirs, its very bad, some pple shld b sued for attempted brand assassination, its nt fair......n if any 1 doesn't knw his/her way around web design,dev,hosting, & Cpanel, u don't blame d hosting company for ur ignorance

Once again I don't v any connection wat so eva with syskay apart frm d fact dt d over 13 websites I have with dem r doing fine so far

On flip side, neva pull odas down in order to get up!

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Okponee: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2012
I have just come on this thread n though the poster has come up to say that the case has bn settled, I still add to what some guys have said here that we must exercise a bit of patience before we judge people's services. My 2 websites are hosted by Syskay for about a year now. yet,I haven't got issues with them. A friend recommended them to me, having been satisfied with their service.

I pray that they will continue that way or even do better.It's not easy for one to come by a good web host in Naija. So, when we have few that have tried, we must encourage them.
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by talk2me006(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2012
to be honest syskay shld be crown nigerian best hosting of d year. i host 5 sites wt dem nd am planning more.they re very good
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by otodeluxe(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2012
So like how much did you even pay for the domain that you are complaining? If it was hostgator what would you do? I've been using syskay over a year now and I have no serious problem with them, I always call them and talk to them whenever I encounter any. So here's what to do:- go get their tel and call them

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by item: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2012
Just passing.!
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by william5: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
i thought slyr0x closed this thread yesterday
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by luzoma: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
Syskay fake? That must be a joke, i hv well over 30 websites hosted on their server n hv been using them since 2008, no problem so far. Though i use hostgator for very important projects

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Godmother(f): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
I have hosted about 3 sites so far with them. They have the best service and excellent customer service you can think of. I ll give them 99.9%

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by tessyade: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nothing is as good as doing your job well. Imagine the number of people testifying of the wonderful services of syskay. They dont need special advert, their services speak for them.

1 Like

Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2012
I have over 10sites with syskay. I can put my money on it that they are the best in Naija. Thumbs mr kay
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by akonyet(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
I have some sites on syskay.com and i am not able to access them, till today all their customer lines are switched off, no one is responding to mails too
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by zikclassiq(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
segeonline: I have over 10sites with syskay. I can put my money on it that they are the best in Naija. Thumbs mr kay
are the sites online now?
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by phpNET(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
I also use syskay systems no wahala with them my brother, just call them and inform them about your plites...
Re: Syskay Domain Purchase Complaint by kay4fun(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2013
I have 3 sites with them. No problem at all. Their support is okay.

(1) (Reply)

Encylopedic List Of Blog Niche And Topic Idea List / Need A Website For Your Business | Click Here / Bootstrap 3 Css Classes & Their Functions - For The Front End Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.