Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Role Of Agriculture In Nation Building - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Role Of Agriculture In Nation Building (4808 Views)

Need Financing For Agriculture In Abuja? / Michael Okpara Univ. Of Agriculture, Umudike, Recruitment: What's the latest? / Is Bank Of Agriculture Giving Loans To Farmers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Role Of Agriculture In Nation Building by m2deep(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
I have to do a presentation based on this topic.I would like to know
something more about agriculture so that it would be helpful for my presentation. I want to know the roles that can be played by students of agriculture in developing the sector at the same time improve the economy of this country.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Herbicides In Lagos / Who Needs Noiler Bird / How To Start Breeding Of Rabbits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.