Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... (2946 Views)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Just wondering if you have ever told your mom or dad "I LOVE U"
Although I love my mom immeasurably before she passed on but never have I said those words to her or my dad as I still am.
This crossed my mind when my nephews and nieces says it every time to my sisters and was forced to ask them if they have said that to our parents. The only answer I got is "its the way we were brought up,you know we are aje kpako na".

So house please be honest and tell us if you have ever told your parents you love them before.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
WTF
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by brownusagirl(f): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yes but admittingly after they say it first.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by slimyem: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
yep!
I tell them after almost every phone call..
But never to their face!cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
I say it all d time, it's tradition in my household.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
@sexkillz

I knw say you be aje kpako like me

@slimyem

But why not to their face

@brownsugar
So u dey form boss abi?

@idowu
E be like say una be aje one kind oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
lmao...my mummy says it everytime @ the end of a phone call, so i have to say it back. I can count the number of times my Daddy said I love you on the phone or to my face. Although, he often ends his e-mail msg to me with I love you. Weird!!?? He would rather say stuff like, You are my life, You are the reason i'm working, some old-school lame stuff sha. I'm always very shy to say I love you to him in person. I remember the day he did something and i had to tell him i was proud of him. It was on the phone ooo, but i was so shy. lol
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by mykejones(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ok..on the fone,it sounds weird tho.
I say it almost al d tym,with some big bear hug.
Mi dad? Nada.
Can't remember if i'v said those words to him,dnt knw how soon i'l b able to stl.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2012
@shollypopz

Tot u said you were married
So y ur papa dey tell u say u r d reason he is working et al
U nor get younger ones

@mykejones

You be like me
Can't even tell my dad dat kind tin ooo
The best na bye bye sir on fone ooo
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
ifihearam: @shollypopz

Tot u said you were married

when did i ever say i was married Or u just lack the ability to read diligently. If you can't quote me or show where i insinuated being married. Then SHUT UP!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by tellwisdom: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz: lmao...my mummy says it everytime @ the end of a phone call, so i have to say it back. I can count the number of times my Daddy said I love you on the phone or to my face. Although, he often ends his e-mail msg to me with I love you. Weird!!?? He would rather say stuff like, You are my life, You are the reason i'm working, You are the apple of my eye, some old-school lame stuff sha. I'm always very shy to say I love you to him in person. I remember the day he did something and i had to tell him i was proud of him. It was on the phone ooo, but i was so shy. lol

Has your dad seen your boobbbs before?? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
tellwisdom:

Has your dad seen your boobbbs before?? undecided undecided
[size=16pt]WAT??!! GET OUT OF HERE. YOU PERVERT!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ijebabe: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
I say it to my folks, occasionally though sad Its like we know we love each other but have silently agreed not to say it out loud grin
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by tellwisdom: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Shollypopz:
[size=16pt]WAT??!! GET OUT OF HERE. YOU PERFECT!!![/size]

Fixed undecided undecided. Yes im perfect for you wink
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2012
@shollypopz
I don't condone when lil babes talk to me in that manner ok?
You have been demonstrating rudeness lately in all your posts,you shoul know who and where to dish out such rubbish to

Btw you were referred to that effect in the thread of doctorazzz and portharcourt boy where you supported the babe despite her inability to cook and clean her fiance's apartment crediting it to your relationship.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2012
^^^Watch what you say about Yoruba women, faggit..
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2012
I don't condone when lil babes talk to me in that manner ok?
You have been demonstrating rudeness lately in all your posts,you shoul know who and where to dish out such rubbish to

Btw you were referred to that effect in the thread of doctorazzz and portharcourt boy where you supported the babe despite her inability to cook and clean her fiance's apartment crediting it to your relationship.
i don't know why i give people the benefit of the doubt i swear. so you still brought your mundane, archaic, illeterate as*s to talk rubbish to me ehn?? See you forming grown girl, lmao in Swahili grin grin grin. Get a functioning, well informed brain before you talk to me. You stupidly referred to me in your post Heffa! i don't know you, so respect your pant size i beg!
"One even had the guts to say cooking is not the primary responsibilty of a woman unless they have an agreement....shame on u and ur poor upbringing" Were you not the one that wrote that yesterday??!! What were you expecting when you wrote that cowardly (apparently scared to quote my name), for me to pat your back Now read carefully, because i know you are a little slow in that area, i never said i was married, neither did i insinuate.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by tellwisdom: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2012
shollopopcornz, when are u coming to see me?? angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2012
@shollypopz
So you are even still single with this mentality
No wonder
I pray you do not continue like dis until you attain menopause
Because no sane guy can accomodate this ur useless lifestyle

Btw am a guy. Oloshi
A cool dude u hear
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2012
shollypopz, you need to cool down. no need to show your other side
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2012
So you are even still single with this mentality
No wonder
I pray you do not continue like dis until you attain menopause
Because no sane guy can accomodate this ur useless lifestyle

Btw am a guy. Oloshi
A cool dude u hear
lmao, i can't even be mad @ u anymore. That explains a lot! Don't worry about me dear, u need to start worrying about yourself. You need a lot of erudition!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2012
joeydozzy: shollypopz, you need to cool down. no need to show your other side
i'm sorry,
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by nikkyshyne(f): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2012
Well, I write that over text messages and telephone conversations when I was out obeying clarion call.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2012
@shollypopz
Sure I have the deepest knowledge of why you are still like this
If you want I can unravel the mystery to you for the betterment of you sorry life
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2012
brownusagirl: Yes but admittingly after they say it first.

...same
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Exponental(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2012
It all depends on how one is brought up.
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2012
Sure I have the deepest knowledge of why you are still like this
If you want I can unravel the mystery to you for the betterment of you sorry life
lmao, u are a confirmed dunce! total waste of time!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Shollypopz:
i'm sorry,

don't reply him. that's the basic thing to do
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 12:56am On Jun 08, 2012
@joeydozzy
I pity you
If u dey find better well brought up babe u nor know where to go
Smh in a lugubrious manner
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2012
@exponental

I think I agree with you on that
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2012
Discombobulated bull shiitty thread....
Re: Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... by ifihearam: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2012
@goldieluks

Na ur turn now abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating/marrying A Younger Man / .. / Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.