Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! (25848 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by pasqal09: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
A colleague of mine back in high school went home and told his parents who were illiterates that he broke the amoeba in the biology lab and the photosynthesis inside escaped and the school is asking him to pay for it. grin grin

A classmate of mine also told his parents who were also illiterates that he was asked to hire a small portion of land and labourers for his SSCE Agricultural Science practicals costing over 70,000. Unfortunately for him, his parents came to school to complain to the Principal which landed him in serious trouble. He was actually expelled for it.

So share yours.........

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by mperoakeem(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by ammyluv2002(f): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lied that I was very sick(forming sickness) just to drink malt and milk *smh*

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Truth24(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Reloading..........
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
pasqal09:
A colleague of mine back in high school went home and told his parents who were illiterates that he broke the amoeba in the biology lab and the photosynthesis inside escaped and the school is asking him to pay for it. grin grin

A classmate of mine also told his parents who were also illiterates that he was asked to hire a small portion of land and labourers for his SSCE Agricultural Science practicals costing over 70,000. Unfortunately for him, his parents came to school to complain to the Principal which landed him in serious trouble. He was actually expelled for it.

So share yours.........

mumu story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by pasqal09: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

lol tongue
Longest time
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=45] Change is here

GMB 2015!!!! [/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Abduletudaye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ok, my parents were lie detectors.. Hence, I couldn't lie coz I didn't have the lie-sense (so to speak). Anyway, I dey lie die now!! grin..

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by pasqal09: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

The thunder wey go fire me and you ehhh

.....There is JESUS!! grin grin grin
You miss the romance section right?
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
pasqal09:

My name is pasqal and I'm quite a stewpid idiot fellow, useless and a slowpoke!!!! lol. #just kidding

[size=37] Are u ok? [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nairaland WAS HERE
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Dahjhi: 2:50am On Dec 06, 2014

I hates washing so I will always postponed it till mum do it for me. One day she insisted my clothe must be washed before she arrived or else cane will follow(and she sabi flog die).. I nodded a yes of course.... but neh, I played and wasted d whole day and when I suspects she should almost be on her way I go for my clothes and deep it inside the water.. immediately she arrived she asked me where are my clothes then I perfectly lied that 'I have actually washed it but the wind blew them off when the rain wanted to fall and all of it was inside the sand... And she said "God saves u"... The next morning she wanted to just rinse the clothes out for me where I soaked it and behold and lo " this milky-dirts started coming out""" Its dawn, my lie expired and she can't just believe I told such a lie....Come see the cane I wanna avoid in its fried, boiled, and smoked style..

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Janeify(f): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Okay! So Emeka & Nkiru were
taking a romantic walk down the
beach one cool night. Emeka grabs
Nkiru's hands, draws her closer to
him, kisses her & says, "Baby! You
know I so much love you. There's
no one here. Its just us. Let's do
WEEWEECHU."Nkiru looks around &
says, "My love, I don't want to do
WEEWEECHU please. Let's just hold
hands & cuddle."Emeka
agrees.After a while, Emeka asks
her again, "Oh baby! Please my
love! Let's do WEEWEECHU!"Nkiru
replies: "Baby'm, don't rush me. I
don't want to do it. I just want to
be wrapped in your arms."Emeka
calms down.After a longer while,
Emeka can't hold it any longer. He
says, "My heartbeat, its not fair oh!
Let's do WEEWEECHU nah! Since
last year oh!"Nkiru reluctantly
agrees!So Emeka immediately
grabs her closer to him, hugs her
tight, brings out the guitar
strapped to his back & they both
start singing:"WEEWEECHU A
MERRY CHRISTMAS! WEEWEECHU
A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
WEEWEECHU A MERRY
CHRISTMAS! AND A HAPPY NEW
YEAR!!!!!"See their dirty minds!
What were y'all thinking
WEEWEECHU was? Seasons
greetings Jare!!

180 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by okiezman(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
I lied to my teacher that buhari was a bigot and religious fanatic....then lo and behold in 2014 I noticed that I even told her the truth...smh......gej till buhari shout praise the lord

21 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Jerrick(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
I've never lied before. I'm not a liar. angry
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by holatin(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
I told my dad, d principal step daughter boyfriend junior brother cousin is dead, so there is no school dat day

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by IAMGEJ(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Do n it shall b do unto you.

#makeurcolleaguenorworry# cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by understatement: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by vizkiz: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2014
We don't tell lies in my house...just say the truth and if mum/dad isn't going along with you, just tell them "dad,mum sometimes i think saying the truth sucks!!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Prodeegee(m): 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014

S.BAN...I didn't take much tho

I wrote S'BAN together and it showed nairaland....make why na
Infact I don vex.

Place your ad here

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2014
Booked.
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
*spreads mat*

I am here to read hilarious comments grin
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2014
I lied that my class teacher said I shouldn't come to school because I had catarrh. Dah! I stayed at home for 3 days, till my dad went with me to the school and asked the teacher why he said so. I had to lie another lie to cover up. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
I was sent by my parents to go download and print a mail from my email in the early 2000...so I went to another different place before I could finish it was late. When I got home, my dad asked me "where is the email u went to get?". I told him the message entered my SPAM box...lot of msg were in it, he frowned and my mom looked at me quizzically...what they heard was SPERM.

When I was in school, I was so broke that week that I got to do something to get money. Tried selling my Sony Walkman but nobody wants to buy cuz its during exams .So I picked up my phone and called my mom, told her my phone was stolen yesterday and the thief dropped my sim For me.

Lord God forgive me.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Jeezyy(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
What is lie? I've never told a lie before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
i once told them am .........
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by hatux: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by Rapsainot(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
lying is punishable by date here in Afghanistan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / Is Intelligence Inherited In A Family? / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.