Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta (1311 Views)

Ben-Bruce Buys 'Made-In-Nigeria' Car From KIA Company (Photo) / 'if You See Ministers Flying First Class, Take A Pic & Send To Me' - Ben Murray / Buhari Shouldn’t Ignore Confab Recommendations — Uranta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by naptu2: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2012
FAAN official saved me, Ben Bruce – Uranta

By TEMITOPE OGUNBANKE 07/06/2012 03:42:00

The Executive Secretary of the National Summit Group (NSG), Mr. Tony Uranta, yesterday revealed that an official of the Federal Authority Airports of Nigeria (FAAN) saved him and the Chairman of Silverbird Group, Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, from the Sunday plane crash by prevailing on him (Uranta) to abandon his flight with Dana Air, on issues bordering on poor condition of the crashed aircraft.

Speaking to a group of journalists in Lagos yesterday on his escape from the ill-fated crash, Uranta, the Secretary of United Niger Delta Energy Development Security Strategy (UNDEDSS), said he would have boarded the crashed aircraft if he had failed to listen to the advice and warning of the FAAN official, who was truthful to him about the state of the crashed aircraft.

His words: “On Sunday, I was booked to leave on that ill-fated flight. I got to the airport and a delay was announced. Blessedly for me, a FAAN staff at the airport, who saw me in the lounge came to me to advise me not to wait for that flight because Dana Air flight have been a bit unsteady in the last three days then.

“He said the delay problem was due to the fact that most of the planes were developing fault and that they were carrying out emergency repairs on them at every airport they landed. He had no inclination of a possibility of a crash; he was just talking of how I will be delayed if I waited.

“The man did not say the plane will crash, he only said that; ‘Due to its antecedent and the fact that their planes have been showing signs of bad servicing, there would most probably be a delay longer than the one that has been announced.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/41674.html
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by meetndee(m): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
oh my God.i fear 4 my con3.imagine d rubbish riskin our lives 4 profit.let dana anytin be banished 4rm naija.
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by Bontee: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Can you imagine
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by olowo200: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
I knew that so many people who say the plain is faulty can't be wrong and that their foolish director think he can fool us by claiming that the plane is in good condition I don't know what other evidence this GEJ need to clamp all there directors in jail so many witness.
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by ypzilanti: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
WOW!
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by velo10: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2012
Lucky guy! The FAAN official was God sent
Re: FAAN Official Saved Me, Ben Bruce (from Dana Plane) – Uranta by jmaine: 1:07am On Jun 09, 2012
Amazing let out lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha And His Clueless Administration In Imo State. / Joint Health Sector Unions (JOHESU) Suspends Strike. / When Oga For NSDC No Sabi There Website, How Him Go Command?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.