Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72714 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
pappy2000: Please Pardon me if u have not been receiving my posts it is as a result of technical issues which has been largely resolved.
I want to talk about the Futures Markets,the reason we lost Friday’s bet is as a result of the fact that I watched the Futures for close to 8 hours and I believe it will affect the American session,I am pretty sure that the reason the European Session is bad is as a result of the fact that Traders were putting their eyes on the Us Futures before the Obama Speech which assured the Markets that the economy is on a growth path ,but I believe this is more of an election gimmicks.
So what are the Futures markets, I am sure you will be wondering that I always talk about Futures,Is it different from Stocks .The answer is No.The futures were created by American Farmers to hedge against uncertainty. For example a farmer and a manufacturer might strike a deal that whatever happens that the seller will sell to the buyer and an agreed price, so both the seller and the buyer can use that for planning.For example Kraft,the company that buys Cadbury might go to an American farmer and tells him that he wants to buy Cocoa which Kraft uses to make chocolate at an agreed price in October,Now ,we don’t know what will happen in October,the Farmer may be afraid that the price of Cocoa will crash and the seller may also be afraid that the price of Cocoa may rise,so both cant have effective planning,so if both agrees to strike a deal that by October the price of Cocoa will be sold at a pre determined rate,so both can use that for planning ,that scenario I painted above is what is called Futures,that is the futures delivery of certain goods at a pre determined price,this is what is traded on CBOE.com….that is Chicago Board of Option exchange,we also have the options which I wont go into details in this write up but will make that available later.So when I say the Futures is up,what I am looking at is the price of stocks,commodities and equities at the future date,there are complex algorithm associated with trading futures and option which I will make known in my later write up,but if the Futures is up then the spot price that is the price over the counter which is called OTC.Now like I said there are a lot of complexities associated with trading futures and using the price to get the opening price.

Is there a correlation between the futures market for a stock or commodity and the commodities current spot price. For instance, if the futures market is up will the current market be up? Or is the relationship an inverse one as happened on Friday, when futures were up, but wall street was down?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
blink182: I beg you go ask fxbomovi how e de do e mailing system so that as alert come you go mail to everybody first before you put am here. You know say some of us go busy so tay we go forget to refresh page take know say alert don show.

SECONDED
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 1:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
jammer777:

I dey ma broda, i dey best ma broda for July, na lagos i dey thruout yesterday dey look for tuxedo but i bin dey follow una with ma BB. I think the most appropriate is to label d indicators for proper identification which will surely ease our grasp of ur strategy.

I absolutely agree to this. Labels on the chart will make it easier to identify.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ prince NOO bt u no go evn get chance nw and i knw say ur own na alert so no wory at all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
azpekuliar:

Is there a correlation between the futures market for a stock or commodity and the commodities current spot price. For instance, if the futures market is up will the current market be up? Or is the relationship an inverse one as happened on Friday, when futures were up, but wall street was down?

If u check on last friday trading,u clearly see that d europeans were down largely because of d us futures,i hope u get my point,in Financial Market,there are no rules that govern market direction as such,so u have to look at each situation n decide but we have generic pattern
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
pappy2000: Finally I have found a trading platform is right for us,I have also spoken with the people who own the platform,it is a platform that will suit our need because they have the mobile platform which I know most people trade via the mobile phone but please I am going to be asking so question and we must be prepare to answer,in the name of God and in the name of our country.....I plead that people should not defraud this people,they have assured me that they will give us the best deal and the beauty of it is that they are regulated by their central Bank,also it gives us the opportunity to react to a specific industry group and specific equities instead of looking everything in the eyes of indices which BOM restrict us to do,we can trade share like HP,DELl and the rest and use the earnings to react to specific situation,we can still use the BOM platform to hedge but it gives us a lot of leverage
nice one bro,,we are movin higher,,so what's the site,,hope they have easy withdrawal and fundin for us,,its very important
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ easy and all u are doing a beautiful job! But don't u tink d indies will b confusing? Or what do u guys think? Just my thoughts.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2012
prince123: nice one bro,,we are movin higher,,so what's the site,,hope they have easy withdrawal and fundin for us,,its very im
portant

I canf givde thatf in public,call me
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2012
H
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2012
pappy2000:

I canf givde thatf in public,call me
post your number
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
easycopyrh: @NAIJAOBI, BLINK, JAMMER, serv me ur mails.

I JUST SAW THIS NOW..
naijaobi@gmail.com
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2012

wateva.....u are sending.......i need the **ish too. okayzie at gmail dot com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2012
@easycopy, na my mail b dis ooo.....jsh_eng@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
Easy why na only dem u want deir mail na? Abi hw e dey happen?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2012

lekanjuwon@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by elewedu(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2012
For those that understand easycopyhr new strategy, can u please put me thru, and I can't jst find my way arround it. And please make he na also upload STF, and chandelier, and the one that looks like zig zag. Me sef wan augment salary ooo,
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
solorons@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by niyeee: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Hello, peopl in d house. Na exam made me run 4rm home o... I cant 4get ma home. Easycopyrh, av sent u ma email address...make una no remove me 4rm that settings. lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by elewedu(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2012
Make ina answer me na, 2moro na monday o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2012
The month of June has always been a month of profits but this week is the most perilous.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
ayox2003: The month of June has always been a month of profits but this week is the most perilous.
pls explain perilous,,is it that we should avoid this week
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2012
Abeg easy u don forget me abi?.My email is samboola@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
@easy, we need u to come online wiv a detailed explanation...where art thou?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by djshishy: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ easycopyrh my mail too: seyshow1@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ easycopyrh MY mail lirabelle@YAHOO.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
What is all these dropping of email for na
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
toluxa1: What is all these dropping of email for na
o boy follow me wonder ˚˚˚°ºH!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by uyiosas(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
easycopyrh: @ prince NOO bt u no go evn get chance nw and i knw say ur own na alert so no wory at all.

class4success01@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102)

New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.