Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (73697 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:
Yea, Silver and Gold started rising immediately the PPI came out. Investors diverted their cash to commodities. But I'm not a commodity person.
Meanwhile, the US indices is becoming stagnant because the CEO has entered and the probe has started. So please be careful while trading. Dont double trade.
Sukiyp/Sagapo.
sure,,no more trade,,better I wait till the closing hours to see if there is still any chance to enter and win again
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003: And dont go more than 30minutes because the CEO of JP Morgan Chase is at the US Congress cos of the loss of 2bnDollars. Lets make money before he starts his probe.
pls how did you get this info,,abt the probe,,thanks

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Guy, how far with the strategy now? It was supposed to be yesterday.

Ok, I go drp am now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
Naijaobi, check your box. Tnx
naijaobi:
dnt av ur email o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
puskin:

I definitely agree with U on dis one.
Take for instance, we cant enter the Indices immediately the market opens. Waiting for 10mins could change everything if one is not really sure of the trend. Infact with the economic challenges facing the world. We should be able to enter the market 2:30 and leave whenever we want.
But we've got no choice, BOM is the only one doing this.
Thats is still the disadvantage that BOM has. I hope another bookmarker comes to compete with them.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
puskin:

I definitely agree with U on dis one.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:
Take for instance, we cant enter the Indices immediately the market opens. Waiting for 10mins could change everything if one is not really sure of the trend. Infact with the economic challenges facing the world. We should be able to enter the market 2:30 and leave whenever we want.
But we've got no choice, BOM is the only one doing this.
Thats is still the disadvantage that BOM has. I hope another bookmarker comes to compete with them.

There an industry leader....and they too have to make thier own money....

BOM has competition but they have been here for long...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
uyi_osas: Rhapsody,Mkmyers.....n d house..abeg no vex...airtel coonnection has been messing up 2day...n my MT4 kips disconnecting sef....il try my mtn shortly...if u avnt goootten d indicator n d manual..while im trying 2 sought out ur connection....pls drop ur mail...at least i can reply d mails wth my fone.......happy trading
Here is my email, bisibety2003@yahoo.co.uk
Thank You
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
prince123: pls how did you get this info,,abt the probe,,thanks
Prince, I got it from Bloomberg TV. Its Channel 411 on Dstv. Recommended.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Naijaobi, check your box. Tnx
Ok..i'll send it as soon as i get back on my pc...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
what if one can't access dstv by then,,what else bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
naijaobi:
Ok
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
naijaobi:
I will love to have it as well. my email is bisibety2003@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
mkmyers45:

There an industry leader....and they too have to make thier own money....

BOM has competition but they have been here for long...
Hmmm... I once knew some website that was doing something like BOM but went under. BOM is backed by Regent Markets thats why they are just ontop. For traders that have been in BOM for quite a while, you'd agree with me that BOM used to be stricter with ROI (Return On Investments or Profits.). Those days people left BOM. Their customers were became fewer. But now, they have increased the profits.
Assuming their were a company with flexible options to select from, do you think we would still stay?
By the way, I'm checking the GU charts now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
prince123: what if one can't access dstv by then,,what else bro
Then use their website- www.bloomberg.com

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
Quite intriguing how markets change?
The US Indices are now up. Just because of one person.
Guys, hope you've cashed-in before all these fluctuations.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by djshishy: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

bros i like somebody that eager to learn. drop your e-mail i will send u ind on pinbar dectective when i wake
@ bommaster, pls can you forward the pinbar detective to me too seyshow1@yahoo.com .thank you
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU will rise end time 16.35

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:
Then use their website- www.bloomberg.com

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
also one can use http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/ u get current b4 mkt open info.
also http://www.forexpros.com/ this site gives current data on DJ30.S&P 500,NIKKEI,FTSE100,DAX&NSDAQ THIER IS MORE UP TO DATE THAN OTHERS SO WE CAN KNOW WHERE BOM WILL PLACE OUR ENTRY SINCE WE CAN ONLY ENTER 10 MINS AFTER OPEN

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster: Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU will rise end time 16.35

i enter mine @1.5571 let see how it goes
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

undecided undecided .....There are so many things to sift thru from dat channel....how do U know which is which.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco:
also one can use http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/ u get current b4 mkt open info.
also http://www.forexpros.com/ this site gives current data on DJ30.S&P 500,NIKKEI,FTSE100,DAX&NSDAQ THIER IS MORE UP TO DATE THAN OTHERS SO WE CAN KNOW WHERE BOM WILL PLACE OUR ENTRY SINCE WE CAN ONLY ENTER 10 MINS AFTER OPEN
I think I understand what you're saying. You mean we should be more explicit when giving signals, right?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

i see a resitance @ 1.5577
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003:
I think I understand what you're saying. You mean we should be more explicit when giving signals, right?
just saying all of us should be involved in getting the info,if i had checked cnn.money premarket i would av inform u of d jp morgan testimoney and fear dt their loss could be more than previously said then u and d whole house would av bn able 2 deleberate on that but i just open d site and fail 2 check b4 d start time until when u came in 2 inform d house which save some of us.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2012
puskin:

undecided undecided .....There are so many things to sift thru from dat channel....how do U know which is which.
Not difficult at all. Just listen closely to the discussion. Bear this in mind:
Dow Jones Industrial Average or DJI= Wall Street Index in BOM.
S&P 500 =US 500 Index in BOM.
NASDAQ= US Tech Composite Index in BOM.
All these are the US indices.
Just substitute each for each and you'd understand what they are saying.
I'll say more later cos I'm actually off my PC rightnow and these keypads aint comfortable for my fingers.
Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by elewedu(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Bommaster, kindly send the pinbar to rosaferno@yahoo.com. Many thanks and more grease to ur BOM acct.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

thanks for the pinbar now i need to see how it work pls don't mind if i ask u some question
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco:
just saying all of us should be involved in getting the info,if i had checked cnn.money premarket i would av inform u of d jp morgan testimoney and fear dt their loss could be more than previously said then u and d whole house would av bn able 2 deleberate on that but [b]i just open d site and fail 2 check b4 d start time until when u came in 2 inform d house which save some of us.[b]
DonBlanco, I really dont use websites whenever I'm trading from home. I glue my eyes to Bloomberg TV. But I use their sites whenever I'm mobile.
I'll bear that in mind, anyway. I strongly advise web users to ALWAYS REFRESH the news page. News are very important than technicalities at this time and we must leverage on that. I cant imagine the number of Forex newbies that would have lost their money today. Thats why BOM is better.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102)

Mircea Popescu, Bitcoin Billionaire Dies After Drowning In Costa Rica Sea / Oluwo Antonio Deinde Fernandez Is Dead / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.