Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72897 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Daddyolu: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

bros i like somebody that eager to learn. drop your e-mail i will send u ind on pinbar dectective when i wake
bommaster kindly send the indicator to my inbox pls, Olu.olumide@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

i enter mine @1.5571 let see how it goes
bommaster: Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU will rise end time 16.35

Thank God we won the trade again.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003: Quite intriguing how markets change?
The US Indices are now up. Just because of one person.
Guys, hope you've cashed-in before all these fluctuations.
so will it still end negative,,or the up is permanent
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2012
ayox2003: Quite intriguing how markets change?
The US Indices are now up. Just because of one person.
Guys, hope you've cashed-in before all these fluctuations.
so will it still end negative,,or the up is permanent,cos sometimes I do cash in towards the end of the trade
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco:
i see a resitance @ 1.5577

what my chart is saying if it right, it will brake this resistance, infact i see it cross over 1.56xx
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

Thank God we won the trade again.
hi i did nt enter d trade due to the resistance i saw there what did u see that made u enter the long trade?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2012
prince123: so will it still end negative,,or the up is permanent,cos sometimes I do cash in towards the end of the trade
prince123: so will it still end negative,,or the up is permanent
The courageous Prince is at it again. I cant say o. I'm with less info now.
I'm happy that guys have the confidence to trade even without alerts. I once echoed that if we can just take some time to learn, before the end of June, we would be atleast able to decipher the market codes. And I can see that happening now Hmmm.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster: Alart! Alart!! Alart!!! GU will rise end time 16.35
Entered at 1.5581 and won. Thanks so much bommaster. I've sent you two mails, please check you email.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by donblanco: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
hello bommaster when will u have time to give some insight into how to use pinbar effectively cos i found out it deals with price action.
bommaster:

as explain above, i spotted a pinbar on 4hrs tf, definitively that suppose to be reverser/bullish contination, yes it go bullish initially, but that was not necessitate i enter the shows immediately, want to see how the next candle handle the pinbar to know if supported by it or not, but i notice the next candle @2am failed to engulfing the previous bearish candle b4 the pinbar, i mean the bearish candle that close yesterday on GU & EU. so i can't enter trade by that because no assurance of bullish support. then, i have to wait for the next candle @6am to see if it can make it to engulfing the said bearish candle at the close of yesterday. yet the 6am failed again. so at the begining of next candle i have to place my sell/fall trade. on forex/BOM i choose to end by 9.15 beacuse of 2 reason. if you want to know the reasons i tell u. enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Does anyone has a trade thats currently running and it still open? wink
Can we know,pls?

*making the thread lively*

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Does anyone has a trade thats currently running and it still open? wink
Can we know,pls?

*making the thread lively*
@ayox... make u sef enta market make other dey view ur bet. abi

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
jsh_eng: @ayox... make u sef enta market make other dey view ur bet. abi
Laughs.
I already traded today. I no dey do plenty trades. Just one or 2 whey sure and He don do me. You no chop the Wall Street money today ni? I talk am now.

Or you won make I show my account balance? Lol

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco:
hi i did nt enter d trade due to the resistance i saw there what did u see that made u enter the long trade?
sorry for reply u late, am not wt the computer b4, it just my simple trendline that did the job. as the price bounce up from the pivot"2pm candle" on 1hr tf. and the candle brake my trendline @1.5563 and i predict nothing less than 30pips should be achieved on the break that lead me to take the risk enter @1.5571 and it pay off.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by niyeee: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

bros i like somebody that eager to learn. drop your e-mail i will send u ind on pinbar dectective when i wake
I need the indicator. niyeh4life@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Jsh_eng.
You don use style dey quiet me be that o. Laff won tear my belle.
I no go too dey talk again o.
Na wa for "BOM Management recruiting subscribers". LLL.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco: hello bommaster when will u have time to give some insight into how to use pinbar effectively cos i found out it deals with price action.

may be during Asian season will let u know later sha

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by bommaster: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Entered at 1.5581 and won. Thanks so much bommaster. I've sent you two mails, please check you email.

lucky man and the thing reverse @1.5590
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2012
bommaster:

I nid that pin bar indicator too...........okayzie (at) gmail (dot) com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
Rhapsody send the email to mkmyers45@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
donblanco: HEY MIKE,THE 50 MA IS IT EMA OR SMA U ARE USING
Just MA and set it at 50

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by niyeee: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Mkmyers45, thanks 4dat info. I ll practice it when chancd
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by niyeee: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
@easy, wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
@mkmyers45.......guy put me thru in dis thing......I am not seeing any arrows after putting the said indicators.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (102)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.