Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here - NYSC (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (93548 Views)

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 0% (0 votes)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 3% (4 votes)
NO: 95% (109 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
N y would u have guessed Oyo for me? It makes two of us FOR NOW!
Na na, I was just kidding...Actually i would have guessed Lagos for you cos you kinda sound too lively & people like you always prefer places full of social activities...& considering the 3 states you mentioned, OYO is okay...but why do you want to leave the S/West? tired of it?...Many thanks to your folks who don't want you to go out...I'm in full support of them!...Abeg, hug all of them for me too!!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
CY09: Talking about where we wanna serve, hmmm for me I dnt have time 4 d NYSC stress and rubbish I only care about the camping...Firstly, the whole of North is out of the question so I'm left with East, West and South...I schooled in the East so that also cancelled on my list...Now, would have loved to serve in any of the S/S states but my work wouldn't permit me so I guess that leaves with the West...So the question is now, what state in the west?...N I tell u all most solemnly that Lasgidi is the place for me...I love to be in Lag cos av been so acquinted with Lag coupled with d fact that my parents n work place are in Lag...so...I stay put in Lag.
Good!...but the scary thing is that influencing Lag is always a tough competition...with GOD on your side, you'll make it!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sexy:ify:
U kw u ar my boyfrnd, so i wil use it 2 cal u lol...
Laughing sheepishly and expecting ur call o!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sexy:ify:
U kw u ar my boyfrnd, so i wil use it 2 cal u lol...
WOW!..are you serious?...I don miss sha!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Horbasco: As for me, I school in ekiti, reside in lag, edo or delta on ma mind. . . .
Edo or Delta...Good! but do you have people there or you just want to go & flex??...And do you have any idea the state government pays corpers?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Good!...but the scary thing is that influencing Lag is always a tough competition...with GOD on your side, you'll make it!
Yeah I knw n am believing God, though I will press some buttons...But if it happens that Lag doesn't work out den Ogun is d nxt place to be!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
CY09:
Psoto no try me 4 church mata o I am so much Chineketed...I'm a Catholic n a Mass Server for that matter so I can't afford to miss Church.
Seriously? I'm a Catholic too. Chorister bt on leave.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
All these talks on PPA posting to schools & government establishments, please does anyone have any idea if it would remain like that in our own case or would FG revert on it?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Horbeee!!!...they just brought ours now...#TongueOut#...i give you 30mins, lets see if nepa won't hibernate there!
God pass u o. We go get light over-night sef.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Horbasco(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Edo or Delta...Good! but do you have people there or you just want to go & flex??...And do you have any idea the state government pays corpers?
broda na me and my head oooo,don't av anybody in delta but av in edo. . . . Just goin dere to flex 4 gud. . .
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
Seriously? I'm a Catholic too. Chorister bt on leave.
I guess when u say u r on leave, I take it to be that u r now a big gal n dnt av time for such stuffs again?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Na na, I was just kidding...Actually i would have guessed Lagos for you cos you kinda sound too lively & people like you always prefer places full of social activities...& considering the 3 states you mentioned, OYO is okay...but why do you want to leave the S/West? tired of it?...Many thanks to your folks who don't want you to go out...I'm in full support of them!...Abeg, hug all of them for me too!!
Which kind of pple r u guys? I'm nt giving myself hope of going out of S/west for now.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
CY09:
Yeah I knw n am believing God, though I will press some buttons...But if it happens that Lag doesn't work out den Ogun is d nxt place to be!

Sure thing...Considering Ogun's proximity to Lag, its okay & I even have some friends who serve in Ogun but it feels like they are in Lag.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:
All these talks on PPA posting to schools & government establishments, please does anyone have any idea if it would remain like that in our own case or would FG revert on it?
Guy it has come to stay! The best that could happen is to include private schools.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
Which kind of pple r u guys? I'm nt giving myself hope of going out of S/west for now.
Okay motigbo...We shall see!...can I have your daddy's phone number??
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:
I guess it will remain like dat except FG reverts it which I don't see them doing. I've been praying one prayer dat I dunno hw possible it is, dat teaching jobs should av finished by then!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Sure thing...Considering Ogun's proximity to Lag, its okay & I even have some friends who serve in Ogun but it feels like they are in Lag.
Proximity!...yeah u can say that again!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
CY09:
I guess when u say u r on leave, I take it to be that u r now a big gal n dnt av time for such stuffs again?
Nooooo. I'm a good girl o, as u all know. Its because I've nt had a stable location since d beginning of d year. Bt now dat its looks like I'll b at home till Nov for good, ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ leave is almost over.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
CY09:
Guy it has come to stay! The best that could happen is to include private schools.
Nawao!...well, I think the best type of school one can find himself is a Uni. or Poly...higher institution sha...I hear dey pay more than what the state government pays in pry & sec schools
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
I guess it will remain like dat except FG reverts it which I don't see them doing. I've been praying one prayer dat I dunno hw possible it is, dat teaching jobs should av finished by then!
Hehehehehehe grin, dat prayer no go work, u must enter classroom n speak all those Engirish and linguinsteek wey u study!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
That's what I'm also hoping for but lets not forget 'Corper go Corper come'...And I heard that since that policy, the rate of rejection has really increased especially in Lag...you see a lot of corpers with nowhere to serve!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
IS GOOD TO DREAM PPL! CONTINUE TO DREAM, DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
Nooooo. I'm a good girl o, as u all know. Its because I've nt had a stable location since d beginning of d year. Bt now dat its looks like I'll b at home till Nov for good, ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ leave is almost over.
Good to know u are a gud gal...We should use our youthful age in serving God.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
Horbasco, y don't u consider Rivers if u want S/South. I think they pay more. After all, na schl n farm all of us D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

That's what I'm also hoping for but lets not forget 'Corper go Corper come'...And I heard that since that policy, the rate of rejection has really increased especially in Lag...you see a lot of corpers with nowhere to serve!
It just doeant make sense joor. If d education n agricultural sectors r filled, den they shld allow d remaining corpers τ̅☺ choose places of choice. Dis country sef...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

It just doesn't make sense joor. If d education n agricultural sectors r filled, den they shld allow d remaining corpers τ̅☺ choose places of choice. Dis country sef...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

Nawao!...well, I think the best type of school one can find himself is a Uni. or Poly...higher institution sha...I hear dey pay more than what the state government pays in pry & sec schools
If higher institutions pay well den I may consider dem o!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abbasufi: IS GOOD TO DREAM PPL! CONTINUE TO DREAM, DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Who r those dreaming o
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abbasufi: IS GOOD TO DREAM PPL! CONTINUE TO DREAM, DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
Guy allow us to continue dreaming o! Na so Seun take dream b4 he created nairaland wey me n u dey now...Suffice to say we are in a dream land!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2012
psoto:
Who r those dreaming o
ME & U, THEM ALL OF US
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Gods-child:

But what posts will we b given I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d universities?

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (109)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.