Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (93183 Views)

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 0% (0 votes)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Should youth corpers still be posted to insecure state in nigeria?

YES: 3% (4 votes)
NO: 95% (109 votes)
NOT SURE: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
ANTY IFY ND GOD'S CHILD LOOKIN @ U IN HD
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
CY09:
U flatter me with the "excellency" tin n i must say u have a good sense of humour. Thanks for the compliments and taking your time to acquint me with me with Psoto.
Well as for who CY09 is....Am a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Oko, in Anambra State. Majored in Lib & Info Sci, based in Lag and presently working. I think that will do for now. In the cause of the thread more may evolve. One love bro!
Yes oo...Its a plus for us, it feels good to have people like you in the house, I do appreciate your packaged response...I'm a product of Ladoke Akintola Univ. of Technology, Oyo State. Pure & Applied Physics, presently a Farmer!*laughs*...I must confess, I envy you...you're fortunate to be in the working class already!...right, as times goes on we'll flow...So, the thread needs people like you, lets build it together..One Love!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
Abbasufi: ANTY IFY ND GOD'S CHILD LOOKIN @ U IN HD
Yes Sir!....I dey see you in 3d as well....how u dey?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
Abbasufi:

SINCE SHE IS NOT HERE I BLIV I CAN ANSWER DAT FOR U ABOT 'PSOTO' SHE IS ON LEAVE NOW AT ASO ROCK, BUT SHE IS SOM NYC SWEET GAL,SINCE FROM OUR TYM IN BATCH B,WE DIDNT MAKE IT TO BATCH B,IF AM RYT I,HER ND DAT GUY WIT DAT SWEET NAME 'GOD'S CHILD'. U WELKAM MR MAN
Hmmmm!....Memories!...I thought i was the only one then, before I met you guys!....Bros na ur name sweet pass jor 'ABBA SUFI"
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
femoint007...I see you but you aint talking...whats good?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm!....Memories!...I thought i was the only one then, before I met you guys!....Bros na ur name sweet pass jor 'ABBA SUFI"

Abbasufi:

SINCE SHE IS NOT HERE I BLIV I CAN ANSWER DAT FOR U ABOT 'PSOTO' SHE IS ON LEAVE NOW AT ASO ROCK, BUT SHE IS SOM NYC SWEET GAL,SINCE FROM OUR TYM IN BATCH B,WE DIDNT MAKE IT TO BATCH B,IF AM RYT I,HER ND DAT GUY WIT DAT SWEET NAME 'GOD'S CHILD'. U WELKAM MR MAN

U guyz n people like u r d reason y I decided 2 b part of this thread. Being here lightens d weight of thought in peoples mind. I was suppose 2 b among batch b corpers, while others where praying for their names 2 b out, (I was dead sure mine will b out though wasn't bothered about where I will b posted, although was posted 2 Kebbi)...I was sobing over the fact that I will not b able 2 join batch b(this was as a result of some glitches which I had in sch)...I was lucky 2 had gotten a work jst immidiately after sch through connection, Gods connection of cos n it was expected of me by my employer that I will work ma posting 2 Lag so as 2 enable me b around. But...bam! I wouldn't know 4 some reasons sumfin went wrong along d line and I was faced with aw 2 confront ma boss n tell him I wunt b serving by July...not 2 tok of facing ma parents n d depression of seeing ma peers serving...But Ghod has a reason 4 everything, I managed 2 get over d situation n hia I am with u guyz happier than I av eva bin. Dis phrase was my motivation n ma consolation, "z not aw far but aw well"
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by ujchief(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2012
How are u guys holding up? Mehn, camp life no easy, as u can see that our Batch B big house has been partialy abandoned, partly due to the stress at camp or due to bad network at most camps.
All the same, the first wk was terible, but now on the 2nd wk, i'm beginin to have a feel of fresh air. We're doing inter-platoon competition, and i'm training my platoon ladies on volleybal, while playin wit the guys on footbal.
Tomorow is welcome party and its gona be all night, i'v got 2 chicks that are really into me, so i'v got few hours to decide who i'm gona rock wit (its realy gona be a hard decision to make).
Let me catch some sleep as my hostel mates finally stoped arguing for the first time since nights out (10.30).
Takia u all, special greeting to Abasufi.
This is Joe, reporting from umudi camp, imo state.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by SBabaJ(m): 3:34am On Jul 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Unilorin...fast school, I used to envy your academic calendar.

It's Super-Fast and Crazy. Divine Help Is SINE QUA NON To Excel ling and Maintaining Your Sanity.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by DGranite(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2012
ujchief:
nothing like 'batch c wont be like that'. I just came to drop a word of advice to u guys, try and influence ur posting, dont just fold ur arms and wait for 'what wil be wil be', and while at it, it might be best for u to remove lagos and abj from ur mind, b'cos most peeps that runs lag didnt work out.
Best luck to u guys.
Nb- i got posted to imo, and yea, i influenced it. Pls hw did u go about it cuz i wl like 2 influence mine pls reach me on 08066088645
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by DGranite(m): 8:07am On Jul 10, 2012
Pls am hoping 2 join batch c 2012 but i av a summer exam to write will i still meet up, nd wen wil skulls strt mobilization? Pls i kindly need ur response tanks.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Kayautojun(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Abbasufi:

OBOY DIS1 NA NIGERIANS DEY HERE O

We are looking at recruiting 3 international youth corpers.

And i am sure if they are from here, they shall share their testimonies.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Kayautojun(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2012
CY09:
You sound like a scammer! angry

The job description requires international exposure.
We have discovered that alot of Nigeria graduates despite the Internet cant think globally( no disrespect, i am one myself) though not all international students can think like that as well.

That is why we are specific and we shall use the service year to train successful applicants and we can discuss permanent position after service depending on personal growth, contribution and performance.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by ujchief(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Kayautojun]

The job description requires international exposure.
We have discovered that alot of Nigeria graduates despite the Internet cant think globally( no disrespect, i am one myself) though not all international students can think like [quote]

In other words, u're a scammer looking for a naive fellow to dupe! Global thinker my a.r.s.e. Get a life! Oloshi!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
@ ujchief, abeg tell d scammer o! na only fool go fall 4 d scam.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
CY09:

U guyz n people like u r d reason y I decided 2 b part of this thread. Being here lightens d weight of thought in peoples mind. I was suppose 2 b among batch b corpers, while others where praying for their names 2 b out, (I was dead sure mine will b out though wasn't bothered about where I will b posted, although was posted 2 Kebbi)...I was sobing over the fact that I will not b able 2 join batch b(this was as a result of some glitches which I had in sch)...I was lucky 2 had gotten a work jst immidiately after sch through connection, Gods connection of cos n it was expected of me by my employer that I will work ma posting 2 Lag so as 2 enable me b around. But...bam! I wouldn't know 4 some reasons sumfin went wrong along d line and I was faced with aw 2 confront ma boss n tell him I wunt b serving by July...not 2 tok of facing ma parents n d depression of seeing ma peers serving...But Ghod has a reason 4 everything, I managed 2 get over d situation n hia I am with u guyz happier than I av eva bin. Dis phrase was my motivation n ma consolation, "z not aw far but aw well"
Hmmmm...So touching!...Its like some of us on this thread have faced mutual challenges...Mine was MTH201 which I didn't pass in 200L, I couldn't do it again cos it kept clashing with other papers(even till 500L), little did I know it would cost me this much...I was hoping it would be waived off my result during compilation since it was the only impeding course, but lo & behold!...my department refused(but they helped some people), I had to rewrite it in May...Though the result is not yet out but I trust my GOD, HE has not brought me this far to let me down!...That's the reason for my presence on this thread as well...you know when you meet people with the same objective as yours, it alleviates your pains & you keep looking ahead...Solitude is a very bad experience!
i strongly believe GOD has a purpose for everything...As a Christian, I know "all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are called according to HIS purpose"...
BUT! All that is in the past now, it has turned to 'Super Story'...Here we are, sharing the fun!*FANTA*....lolzzzz
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2012
SBabaJ:
It's Super-Fast and Crazy. Divine Help Is SINE QUA NON To Excel ling and Maintaining Your Sanity.
Hahahahaha....*laughs*....But thank GOD its all over abi?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
D Granite: Pls am hoping 2 join batch c 2012 but i av a summer exam to write will i still meet up, nd wen wil skulls strt mobilization? Pls i kindly need ur response tanks.
My friend, it all depends on your school oo...Mobilization should start in August, so if you've written your paper by then & your results have been compiled, then you're good to go!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by deleo16(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Gods-child]
Hmmmm...So touching!...Its like some of us on this thread have faced mutual challenges...Mine was MTH201 which I didn't pass in 200L, I couldn't do it again cos it kept clashing with other papers(even till 500L), little did I know it would cost me this much...I was hoping it would be waived off my result during compilation since it was the only impeding course, but lo & behold!...my department refused(but they helped some people), I had to rewrite it in May...Though the result is

//// reminds me of CHM 331 chemical thermodynamics thank God too we all here have overcome all challenges as an undergraduate then
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kayautojun:

Okay oo, we hope so...
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
deleo16:
//// reminds me of CHM 331 chemical thermodynamics thank God too we all here have overcome all challenges as an undergraduate then
My Man, its not easy oo...I talked with some of my mates who are still in school yesterday, they have 2nd semester papers to write & they are hoping for batch A 2013!...We have GOD to thank.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Brezzybone(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
banttieman:
my mind tells me u don't reside in lag.
Honestly i dnt am base at kaduna
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Brezzybone(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2012
CY09: My good people/intending corpers, i have been following the NYSC thread since the inception of batch B thread. I love the discussion so far and have decided to join in cos a an intending corper hoping (by the Grace of God) to be among the batch C corpers.
I will like to know who this Psoto is? Have been hearing much about her and would like to know what makes her so relevant in this thread.
You are very welcome. Psoto is our undisputed first lady except if there is any i dnt knw of.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Hmmmm...So touching!...Its like some of us on this thread have faced mutual challenges...Mine was MTH201 which I didn't pass in 200L, I couldn't do it again cos it kept clashing with other papers(even till 500L), little did I know it would cost me this much...I was hoping it would be waived off my result during compilation since it was the only impeding course, but lo & behold!...my department refused(but they helped some people), I had to rewrite it in May...Though the result is not yet out but I trust my GOD, HE has not brought me this far to let me down!...That's the reason for my presence on this thread as well...you know when you meet people with the same objective as yours, it alleviates your pains & you keep looking ahead...Solitude is a very bad experience!
i strongly believe GOD has a purpose for everything...As a Christian, I know "all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are called according to HIS purpose"...
BUT! All that is in the past now, it has turned to 'Super Story'...Here we are, sharing the fun!*FANTA*....lolzzzz

My case was a result of victimization... but i thank it all brought me good tidings!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by CY09: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2012
Brezzybone: You are very welcome. Psoto is our undisputed first lady except if there is any i dnt knw of.
Thanks for the intro
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by femoint007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2012
Gods-child:
Gods-child:
Gods-child:
,Bros,no be lik dat na work oo,on an election duty nw,ds is my fb,oluwatuyi oluwafemi joseph.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Godschild2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
femoint007: [color=#006600][/color],Bros,no be lik dat na work oo,on an election duty nw,ds is my fb,oluwatuyi oluwafemi joseph.
Alright bro...I go push u friend request asap...Abeg, which election be dat again?...na Edo u dey?
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by SBabaJ(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Hahahahaha....*laughs*....But thank GOD its all over abi?
Yes Oh! God Was Faithful All Through, And Still Is!
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by psoto(f): 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2012
Seriously, I'm tired of reading all I missed. Abbasufi n Godschild, ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ brodas frm batch B thread, thanks for holding up for me.
CY09, Psoto is jst a prospective batch C corper like u o. Nothing more.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
CY09:

GOD'S TYM IS D BEST. ITS DA BEST MY BRODA
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
ujchief: How are u guys holding up? Mehn, camp life no easy, as u can see that our Batch B big house has been partialy abandoned, partly due to the stress at camp or due to bad network at most camps.
All the same, the first wk was terible, but now on the 2nd wk, i'm beginin to have a feel of fresh air. We're doing inter-platoon competition, and i'm training my platoon ladies on volleybal, while playin wit the guys on footbal.
Tomorow is welcome party and its gona be all night, i'v got 2 chicks that are really into me, so i'v got few hours to decide who i'm gona rock wit (its realy gona be a hard decision to make).
Let me catch some sleep as my hostel mates finally stoped arguing for the first time since nights out (10.30).
Takia u all, special greeting to Abasufi.
This is Joe, reporting from umudi camp, imo state.

UJCHIEF MY BRODA GOOD TO HERE FROM U,I TRUST U , U WIL HAV A LOT OF FUN
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
psoto: Seriously, I'm tired of reading all I missed. Abbasufi n Godschild, ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ brodas frm batch B thread, thanks for holding up for me.
CY09, Psoto is jst a prospective batch C corper like u o. Nothing more.

YES OUR SISTA ITS GOOD TO HERE FROM U
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here by Abbasufi: 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kayautojun:

HMMMMM

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (109)

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.