Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas (1835 Views)

LPFO allocation HARDCOPY + No Upfront Pay + N200million indemnity / Lpfo And Blco Allocation Papers Needed Urgently For Purchase / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas by y2kaustin(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2012
if you have a credible link or contact that has any of the above mentioned product,hard-copy for sale.do get in touch with me Asap on 08134340380,i have standby buyers for them.Thanks.
Re: Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas by y2kaustin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2012
can you scan the front page and mail it to: y2kaustin@gmail.com
Re: Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas by yalo: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2012
i need lpfo allocation but please i need some one that has direct link to the seller we need the hard copy and the meeting point should be in any bank in Abuja we are ready to buy as many as you can provide thank you 08031930010,08093627676,08050507160
Re: Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas by yinkaashore: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello there,

I am an Oil Trader... I have the following products avalable for sale.

LPFO
BLCO
AGO
DPK
PMS.

Kindly get back to me if you are interested to buy any.

Regards
Berlosconi Oil and Gas Limited.
berlosconioilandgaslimited@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Courier/waybill Service From Lagos To East / For Your Products Stacking Make You Use Of Hardwood Pallet / AGO, DPK, PMS, LPFO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.