Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters (12975 Views)

Suicide Bomber Strikes In Borno Market This Afternoon / Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by mkpologwu(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
200mil pple on tiny acres of hell! Pls BH reduce d population jare!! O ti poju!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
Deedee49:

U are mistaking here! Wen d bombs strike, it doesnt just affect the notherners,it affects those who are not their kinsmen as well...
my sista, there Is ₪O mistake anywhere! ¶ just rejected a mouth watery offer of appointment I̶̲̥̅̊n Kano. U dnt wanna ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ why! Do u? what any sane person frm south Is doin up north τ̅o ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Is incredible!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by nomshu(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
This animals no one rest wooh!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The people in the North are our brothers and sisters as well, so better we hope for a resolution.
dem nor like us my broda. They HªvΣ said it several times. Who Is foolin who wit ONE NIGERIA B.S?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by 55gal(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hmmmmmm. Una no dey tire?blood blood blood !must u kill and fight for God?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by stokolie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
i live in maputo,i usaully boost to the mozambiqcan that my country is better,we have dis radio station where our workers listen to BBC world service,i am always on alert when ever Nigeria is mentioned cause always the news contradict every thing i tell them about Nigeria.i even reduce the volume and claim controllership of the radio set.thank God they understand little english,but when words such as bomb is used language is not a barrier.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by ollyruffy: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
Can someone remind Mr. President that June is here!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by lilyafaten: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sealeddeal: ....they claimed to be fighting for islam and to[color=#770077][/color] islamise North.dats why they aint coming south and dats why they attack churches.they dnt attack mosque.they have not killed anybody because the person is a muslim.its just dat they kill people in streets some of which turn out to be muslims.if they are against muslims,they sholud strike hard on mosque even dem boko haram have their own mosque.so they have demonstrated that they are for Islamic agenda
they once shot a muslim priest in d mosque while he was conducting prayers, so I feel they are just angry with themselves, and remember that they don't pray in anyother mosque except theirs.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by worm(f): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Jenams: my sista, there Is ₪O mistake anywhere! ¶ just rejected a mouth watery offer of appointment I̶̲̥̅̊n Kano. U dnt wanna ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ why! Do u? what any sane person frm south Is doin up north τ̅o ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Is incredible!

^
Kano is not as dangerous as you people try to paint it abeg! What 'mouth watery' job?
Kano is sooo BIG that sometimes even we the that are staying here read those things in the papers.

The only place that befits a LITTLE of your imagination of a war zone is Maiduguri.

BTW are you typing in spanish? cheesy
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Odunnu: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Will this ever stop?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Did they specify on which day in June?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/686882_bokoharam_jpg39fccec8eeee102e119a7a43a5ed5f4b

He didn't actually specify the year too.. So it could be 2015, 2020 or something
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by emsquare(m): 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
Jenams: As long as they keep the bombings in †ЂΞ north, Йą dem sabi, Pop some more bombs on Ūя̅ kingsmen u evil sons of satan.

LOL!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by jmaine: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Prompt response to counter the recent JTF massive onslaught on them . . . .We need the JTF to move in and carry out more decisive hit on their cells cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by maigaskiya1: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'm a lil suspicious about these boko harams.

They say they're based on religion, yet they mostly attack their Muslim brothers in the North. Why not in the South where we have large quantity of Christians.

They play the political card, yet they've yet to attack the main culprits in Aso Rock.

They seen ethnically motivated, killing Yorubas and Igbos, yet they're not attacking us in the South.

Something is just not right about these boko harams.
my broda u kan invite dm 2ur vilage

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2012
jmaine: Prompt response to counter the recent JTF massive onslaught on them . . . .We need the JTF to move and carry out more decisive hit on their cells cool
very true.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by denzel2009: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
mai gaskiya: my broda u kan invite dm 2ur vilage

when did ileke idi grow a schlong?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by maigaskiya1: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
Fhemmmy:

The people in the North are our brothers and sisters as well, so better we hope for a resolution.
an idiot caryng bombs is never my broda a bastard wearng long beard wil neva be
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
Jenams: dem nor like us my broda. They HªvΣ said it several times. Who Ȋ̝̊̅s foolin who wit ONE NIGERIA B.S?

Just hoping that the govt will find a solution and fast one too
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by free2ryhme: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
A police officer at the scene, who could not be named, also confirmed the bomb blast, saying five police vans had been loaded with dead bodies.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Tyche(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
jmaine: Prompt response to counter the recent JTF massive onslaught on them . . . .We need the JTF to move and carry out more decisive hit on their cells )

They should hit them where it counts, sparing nothing.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2012
worm:

^
Kano is not as dangerous as you people try to paint it abeg! What 'mouth watery' job?
Kano is sooo BIG that sometimes even we the that are staying here read those things in the papers.

The only place that befits a LITTLE of your imagination of a war zone is Maiduguri.

BTW are you typing in spanish? cheesy
madam ''a.s.s is my asset'' no wahala! Remain I̶̲̥̅̊n kano. There is not enuf space for us down south anyway. & FYI, i am nt typin I̶̲̥̅̊n spanish. Ever used a  ?
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by vanstanzy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I'm a lil suspicious about these boko harams.

They say they're based on religion, yet they mostly attack their Muslim brothers in the North. Why not in the South where we have large quantity of Christians.

They play the political card, yet they've yet to attack the main culprits in Aso Rock.

They seen ethnically motivated, killing Yorubas and Igbos, yet they're not attacking us in the South.

Something is just not right about these boko harams.
Guy nothing has ever been right with this boko beasts right from the start. They r simply CRAZY n CONFUSED COYOTES.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by jmaine: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
Tyche:

They should hit them where it counts, sparing nothing.

Fully Supported bro cool . . . . .Time to fully shackle the eddiots angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by sparkwil(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2012
to hell wit whoever made us believe that there is rewarding in ruthless killings. God is luv else he would hv long killed lucipher. the more u luv the nearer u ar to God.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nnamdi99(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
achi4u: na today?
abeg kill those sleeping police
Lol
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by cashcpt(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
I am not impressed The Boko guys need to step up their game to establish their HausaFulanistan all these small small tit for tat attacks wld not get them anywhere they need to carry out some major synchronized attacks that would kill thousands in a single day to show their seriousness. Foolish Aboki
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2012

Oga na people parents dey wear dat uniform o. shocked police na pesin like u!
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by bakila: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
pd piper pippen: The stupidity of northerners is alarming, they are so stupid that while they claim to fight jonathan and destablize his government they are actually fighting killing and destablising their ownselves
Your stupidity is worse than that of boko haram dem.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
mkpologwu: 200mil pple on tiny acres of hell! Pls BH reduce d population jare!! O ti poju!!!

wetin dey worry u sef undecided
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by AAAdam(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
Mumu y U no go join d police & see weather na easy tin de there. God punish U.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by amodaade: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2012
How did the vehicle gain entry into the station. Could they not have locked the gates knowing that they are at war against Boko haram.
Re: Suicide Bomber Strikes Borno Police Headquarters by fakulty(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
The bomber couldn't gain entry into the premises but the bomb went off at the gate. There was another bus that immediately follow the Taxi carrying the bomb and the occupants are the BH boys who opened fire indiscriminately in all directions and killed a lot of innocent citizens passing by. As usual Police took to their heels while the JTF men came to the rescue. Over 30 people were killed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Insists On Card Readers For Guber Elections / President, Governors Must Quit Office Before Elections – Sule / Police Arrest Journalist For Organising Anti-Uduaghan Protest In Asaba (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.