Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ways To Catch A Chicken - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ways To Catch A Chicken (15213 Views)

I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / A Chicken Egg With 2 Yolks / Ever Killed A Chicken B4 By Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by oweniwe(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Ondo weed cheesy

Where can I buy it? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
oweniwe:

Where can I buy it? tongue
Wasimi, Ondo cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by oweniwe(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Wasimi, Ondo cheesy

That's far o.

I tthink Abbi weed is the most potent sha.
If
One day, NDLEA raided Abbi, seized bags of weed and set them ablazz.

Before you say jack, eagles and other birds that flew by the burning weed smoke were falling from the sky cheesy

It was a funny sight... Ppl were chasing disoriented eagles trying to fly again with cutlass grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
oweniwe:

That's far o.

I tthink Abbi weed is the most potent sha.
If
One day, NDLEA raided Abbi, seized bags of weed and set them ablazz.

Before you say jack, eagles and other birds that flew by the burning weed smoke were falling from the sky
cheesy

It was a funny sight... Ppl were chasing disoriented eagles trying to fly again with cutlass grin
Lmao!! For real? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by bigtt76(f): 1:39am On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin

Ishilove:
Sight target {preferably the pesky neighbourhood cock who goes around terrorising and raping the hens} and close in with a handful of maize in one hand and a big fat stick in the other. When you are close enough,toss the maize and call the target.

The target rushes to you and pecks away happily at your feet,unaware that his end has come.

Raise stick and smash! The target gives a mighty "KWAAAAAA!" and drops dead. Stuff carcass into a basket, fling the murder weapon into the forest and sneak back to your room, where a pot is already on the boil.

Another method:

Lure target to you with grains of maize. When it is eating its last meal at your feet,grab target by the throat with one hand,ball second hand into a fist, raise fist as high as you can and ...

SMASH! PIPIAOW!! KPUGBUU!!! The target won't know what hit it. Stuff carcass into bag or basket and flee.

CAVEAT-This method is messy. Victims might be decapitated.

And another. . .

Lure target to you in the afore mentioned manner. Swiftly grab target and strangle. Stuff corpse into bag and vamoose.

**Author's note-ALL the methods described here have been tried and tested,with satisfactory results {don't ask me who}.

HOWEVER,the success of each method is hinged on the total and complete absence of witnesses.

Nota bene grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by NoToPile: 7:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh my goodness grin grin grin

What a thread, reminds me of when my cousins came visiting for Christmas some years back and we wanted to dash the son of a cousin one of our local chickens ( they were just 2 in number) and those chickens had already gone out to play.

All hell was let loose, see agbalagbas chasing local chicken. The whole street knew we wanted to catch fowl oo.

It was so difficult to catch, we chase from street enter bush, back to street and finally by a sheer stroke of luck one was caught.

Those local fowls are rugged abeg.
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by oweniwe(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoToPile:

What a thread, reminds me of when my cousins came visiting for Christmas some years back and we wanted to dash the son of a cousin one of our local chickens ( they were just 2 in number) and those chickens had already gone out to play.

All hell was let loose, see agbalagbas chasing local chicken. The whole street knew we wanted to catch fowl oo.

It was so difficult to catch, we chase from street enter bush, back to street and finally by a sheer stroke of luck one was caught.

You're very very fuulish for chasing a local fowl in the first place.

The thing go dribble Una tire
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
NoToPile:

You won't know difficult it is to catch a chicken until you start chasing it. They are genetically programmed to run evasively. They don't run in a straight line and will instinctively keep running, dribbling and dodging until their pursuers tire out. I tried it when I was younger and faster and learnt this lesson the hard way grin
Re: Ways To Catch A Chicken by ceetowl: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garri Hits ₦72k Per Bag In Jos / The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo? / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Fish Roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.