Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Debit Card Scam Alert! :lets Raise The Level Of Awareness. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Debit Card Scam Alert! :lets Raise The Level Of Awareness. (775 Views)

Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card / How To Easily Configure Your Website For Accepting Payment Via Credit/debit Card / Paypal And UBA Africard (prepaid Visa Debit Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debit Card Scam Alert! :lets Raise The Level Of Awareness. by snuppie: 11:40am On Nov 23, 2007
There has been recent upsurge activity of scammers in the country sad.The scammers has sent mails and text messages to unsuspecting people redirecting them to a fake(phish) sites to collect their interswitch debit card numbers and PINs.
Since the level of awareness of electronic payments and systems is low , quite a number of Nigerians seem to be failing for the ploy.
I guess we all need to contribute our quota to raising the level of awareness of fellow Nigerians .People need to know that their card details should not be revealed to anyone through any means.
We know that this happens in advanced countries as well but we don't have to start on a very bad note.We should channel our energy and resources towards quickening the emergence of a cashless society and economy
It is a bit painful to see Nigerians working against a noble initiative of bringing us closer to a cashless society.
Re: Debit Card Scam Alert! :lets Raise The Level Of Awareness. by niyyie(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2007
Hmmnn, I second your motion for more awareness.
Re: Debit Card Scam Alert! :lets Raise The Level Of Awareness. by niyyie(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2007

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With The Google Search Tool I Loaded In My Site / Your Own Domain Name And Website In Minutes* Prices From N2500 / Web Development Pricing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.