Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card (4708 Views)

How Do I Renew My Domain And Host Since All Naira Debit Card Are Not Allowed / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site / NO Foreign Transactions With Your Naira Atm/debit/credit Cards From January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Jetland(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2015
please I need some piece of advice. I registered for payoneer debit card a month ago, and according to them, the debit card was supposed to arrive Nigeria between 29/06/2015 and 06/07/2015. the expected arrival date of the debit card has elapsed now but I have not gotten the card. DO I need to go to any post office? to me, I think I will receive a call when the card arrives. please am I missing something here?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by feldido(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Contact their customer service
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Donald3d(m): 4:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Jetland:
please I need some piece of advice. I registered for payoneer debit card a month ago, and according to them, the debit card was supposed to arrive Nigeria between 29/06/2015 and 06/07/2015. the expected arrival date of the debit card has elapsed now but I have not gotten the card. DO I need to go to any post office? to me, I think I will receive a call when the card arrives. please am I missing something here?
it might take longer ,it took abt 2 months 2 get mine,the man that delivered it said he has been looking 4 my house 4 a long time - now what am i trying to bring out from my experience ,since i recieved it in 2 months and the delivery guy said he has been looking 4 my house for weeks dat means it actually arived in naija in about a month as promised by payoneer,then why did i recieve it late ? its simple - my address was not detailed enough,so wats the solution ur situation ? BE PATIENT i hope that helps.cheers

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Jetland:

Sometimes, my dear Jetland, the NIPOST guys are less than honest themselves.

I applied for the card sometime ago and for more than 3 months, received nothing. I contacted Payoneer and a replacement was sent. 3 months again, nothing. And them a 3rd replacement...then again, nothing!!!

When I contacted NIPOST, the staff on seat had the guts to tell me that credit/debit cards are contraband and Customs must have seized my parcel. What?! And this guy was serious!!! To make matters worse, the parcel was not registered so there was no way I could track or tell at what point it was lost...or stolen. My head was literarily boiling - I was broke and I had a lot of dollars waiting to be withdrawn!

I had to eventually ship the card via DHL. This option cost a whopping $60 but I had my 'banned' card at my doorpost in 4 days - just 4 days!

While your case may be slightly different, you may still need DHL at the end. I wish you a better resolution anyway.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Jetland(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2015
bizfirst:

I applied for the card sometime ago and for more than 3 months, received nothing. I contacted Payoneer and a replacement was sent. 3 months again, nothing. And them a 3rd replacement...then again, nothing!!!

When I contacted NIPOST, the staff on seat had the guts to tell me that credit/debit cards are contraband and Customs must have seized my parcel. What?! And this guy was serious!!! To make matters worse, the parcel was not registered so there was no way I could track or tell at what point it was lost...or stolen. My head was literarily boiling - I was broke and I had a lot of dollars waiting to be withdrawn!

I had to eventually ship the card via DHL. This option cost a whopping $60 but I had my 'banned' card at my doorpost in 4 days - just 4 days!

While your case may be slightly different, you may still need DHL at the end. I wish you a better resolution anyway.
thanks so much for this smart advice. I will exercise more patience.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Google63(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2015
Jetland:

thanks so much for this smart advice. I will exercise more patience.
go to the nearest post office, tell them you're expecting a snall envelope
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by stepo707: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
bizfirst:

Please i just applied for mine now and they said it would arrive in 2nd week august.Do i wait or go ahead and process DHL? if so,how do i go about it?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
stepo707:

Please i just applied for mine now and they said it would arrive in 2nd week august.Do i wait or go ahead and process DHL? if so,how do i go about it?

You'll need to have at least $60 earned from any of the Payoneer partners before you can order for expedited shipping.

Do you currently have funds with any of the Payoneer partners up to $60?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Jetland(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
one of the things that gets me confused is that, if I should go to a post office or NIPOST, how do I know which one I should go to? Or do I need to go to all NIPOST or Post offices?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by stepo707: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
bizfirst:

You'll need to have at least $60 earned from any of the Payoneer partners before you can order for expedited shipping.

Do you currently have funds with any of the Payoneer partners up to $60?

no i just saw all this yesterday.am a beginner..so in essence i gotta to wait till august to receive the payoneer master card
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jetland:
one of the things that gets me confused is that, if I should go to a post office or NIPOST, how do I know which one I should go to? Or do I need to go to all NIPOST or Post offices?

Post office is the generic name - anywhere on the globe.

Here in Nigeria however, the post offices are run exclusively by the government under it's parastatal, NIPOST (which is an abbreviation meaning 'Nigerian Postal Service').

As for the post office you need to report to, kindly go to the "General Post Office" in the state indicated in your application for the card...remember, every state has one.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
bizfirst:

Well am currently considering this option though. The last Fedex guy that brought parcel to my office had to call me.
I am just wondering what the Nipost guy would say

Luckily I got some small Cash in there.

Why do you say $60, Payoneer says $50 presently, or is there something am missing here?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 4:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Well am currently considering this option though. The last Fedex guy that brought parcel to my office had to call me.
I am just wondering what the Nipost guy would say

Luckily I got some small Cash in there.

Why do you say $60, Payoneer says $50 presently, or is there something am missing here?

No, you aren't missing anything (or at best, what you are missing can easily be explained) wink

The time I ordered for my card, about 3 years back, the cost for expedited shipping to international destinations was $60. However, after reading your comment, I hoped over to the official site and can clearly see that its now only $50 - a downward review.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
bizfirst:

No, you aren't missing anything (or at best, what you are missing can easily be explained) wink

The time I ordered for my card, about 3 years back, the cost for expedited shipping to international destinations was $60. However, after reading your comment, I hoped over to the official site and can clearly see that its now only $50 - a downward review.

Okay thanks for clearing that one up.

Secondly, my card is scheduled to arrive between 20 - 27 July, although i applied for the payoneer account through upwork

In the event my card does not arrive, if I should apply for a new one with DHL option, would I be charged for replacement as well, +$12.95 or just the expedited shipping fee.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Okay thanks for clearing that one up.

Secondly, my card is scheduled to arrive between 20 - 27 July, although i applied for the payoneer account through upwork

In the event my card does not arrive, if I should apply for a new one with DHL option, would I be charged for replacement as well, +$12.95 or just the expedited shipping fee.

Obviously, many of the Payoneer policies have changed since I last applied for one. During my last request (about 3 years ago), such a replacement was free - as I benefited from many myself. However, in the wake of current changes, your best bet is to contact Payoneer directly.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
bizfirst:

Obviously, many of the Payoneer policies have changed since I last applied for one. During my last request (about 3 years ago), such a replacement was free - as I benefited from many myself. However, in the wake of current changes, your best bet is to contact Payoneer directly.

Thanks, I have already gotten the information from their support page.

It's advisable to wait till after the scheduled date, then I can use the expedited option, at no extra charge.

I just need to indicate that I did not get my card.

I guess the replacement fees are for those who have already activated their card and its either lost/stolen.

3 years ago you said, how many years does a card last?
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bizfirst: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Thanks, I have already gotten the information from their support page.

It's advisable to wait till after the scheduled date, then I can use the expedited option, at no extra charge.

I just need to indicate that I did not get my card.

I guess the replacement fees are for those who have already activated their card and its either lost/stolen.

3 years ago you said, how many years does a card last?

The best course, my dear Kingsley, is to ask directly. That way, you can sure be certain.

bizfirst:

A card expires in 3 years on the dot. However, my current card still has some few (healthy) months to go cheesy
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by DualCore1: 7:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Wait for the estimated delivery date and about a week after, before opting for the expedited delivery.

My expired card was reissued in May this year and was estimated to arrive June 30. By June 30 I didn't get it, I opted for the expedited option the next day. My account was debitted 50 usd. By the afternoon of that same day the postman came with the card that I had been waiting for. I couldn't cancel the DHL order so I have ended up with 2 cards. One activated and the dhl one still in the sealed envelope. I was told to keep it as I could use it as a replacement card if I misplaced the active card.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by bedfordng(m): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Jetland:
just relax, i am not sure if it has arrived nigeria.you may have to wait up to a month. Better still, you can visit the nearest post office at your end
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Catalyst007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jetland:

JUST VISIT :

http://top-epaymentsystems..com/2015/06/why-your-payoneer-card-has-not-arrived-yet.html
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by meetmal03(f): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by meetmal03(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by meetmal03(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by meetmal03(f): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Sodia(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2016
Jetland:

just in case you are still having issues with that, you can check this post
https://www.nairaland.com/3090030/how-open-free-payoneer-account#45372591

hope it helps
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by Uchefrancis16(m): 12:05am On May 25, 2016
Jetland:

Hello my friend.

I was in the same situation before. But after going through the basics, was able to detect the exact cause of it and subsequently rectified it. You can refer to this page for answers to the questions you may have about your payoneer card delivery in Nigeria.

http://naijatechlovers..com.ng/2016/03/payoneer-mastercard-wasnt-delivered.html

Do drop your comments if any.

1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by boi21(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2016
Go to post office
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by U1(m): 8:07am On Jun 15, 2016
DualCore1:
Wait for the estimated delivery date and about a week after, before opting for the expedited delivery.

My expired card was reissued in May this year and was estimated to arrive June 30. By June 30 I didn't get it, I opted for the expedited option the next day. My account was debitted 50 usd. By the afternoon of that same day the postman came with the card that I had been waiting for. I couldn't cancel the DHL order so I have ended up with 2 cards. One activated and the dhl one still in the sealed envelope. I was told to keep it as I could use it as a replacement card if I misplaced the active card.

I'm sure that must have been painful. Had somewhat similar experience back in 2013. The first of the cards I eventually received expired last month. But sadly, I was told the second one could not be activated again, even though it will expire at the end of August this year. You may not be able to use that replacement card, unless you misplace the first one, because I was told to keep mine also. I ended up wasting money on the second card.
Re: Help! I Have Not Gotten My Shipped Payoneer Debit Card by yhusiee(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hey,
I really hope you see this. You told my story, seriously and literally. (I am even tempted to say you stole the story) except for the last part of it where you opted for expedited shipping. How did you do that, because they kept telling me I need to have sufficient balance in my payoneer account before they can do the expedited shipping thingy. Biko, tell me how you were able to pay for the card.
bizfirst:

(1) (Reply)

My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage / New Mobilepress Theme With 9 New Features - Oscar Redpress Theme / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.