Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Communication Satellite (nigcomsat); A Waste Of Nigerian Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Communication Satellite (nigcomsat); A Waste Of Nigerian Money (891 Views)

Nigcomsat (nigeria Communication Satellite) Vs Galaxy Backbone Limited. / 5 Reasons Why Online Job Search Is A Waste Of Time / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Communication Satellite (nigcomsat); A Waste Of Nigerian Money by olumighty(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2007
Fellow Naijarians, please help me to get someone at Nigcomsat to get serious. With all the billions of naira spent for making and launching the satellite, all what they want to do now is to fight for GSM licence with the likes of MTN, GLO and Celtel. A Satellite company that shoud be selling Transponders and becoming major Backbone to Networks all over the world is fighting for crumbs. Please help tell them to get serious and know that Naija money is at stake here.
The Presidency, Senates, House of Rep and all concern officers should take this serious and ensure that our money is not put to the drains. If it will mean to legislate that all Network in Nigeria will use Nigcomsat as their secondary carrier so that we can eliminate this stupendous high call rates and poor call quality.

Nigcomsat should be busy exploring big time opportunity with their Ka, Ku, C and L band resource.
I'll like to end with this Benin adage " If the Lizard of the forest fails to do the things he's known for, he might be mistaken for the Lizard of the house".

Thank You.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

(1) (Reply)

New Jobs For January & IT students / Afrhub Has Started Calling / Latest Of Wema Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.