Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter (27329 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Man Shot Dead At Creflo Dollar's World Changer's Church / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2012
chioma134:
If you had looked closely,you would have seen that that statement was meant for the Christians. I'm sure you're not one.

Does it change the point of the message? You are still sick.

There is no difference between you and a catholic bishop that wants to cover up for a p.edophile priest.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by valencia25(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2012
Lenny5000:

What is wrong with you people? How is choking your child disciplining her? Would you choke your own child? When ever it has to do with somebody we like we tend to defend them as if they are not humans that are not above mistakes... They didn't say he beat her or grounded her they said he tries to choke her... A mere child of 15... A girl for that matter. Now tell me what crime a 15yrs old child would commit in your sight that is worthy of chocking?

And you think a Pastor will want to Choke his very own daughter to Death
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Calebsy07: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ Logicboy, u are supporting western children forgetting that if Nigeria child is been giving the same opportunity wit them, he will perform beta than them, with Nigeria crude teaching aids, they are still competing wit them. The issue here is, wouldnt a father discipline his child for wrong doing, u can say Dollar went to the extreme but not justifying his daughter act. For crying loud, what will pastor daughter be doing in a party, her dad should beat her more. The bible say. Discipline ur child and he will give u rest and that is what pastor Dollar is doing. Thumb up pastor.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
valencia25:

And you think a Pastor will want to Choke his very own daughter to Death

Why not? We have seen priests molesting children and pastors slapping young girls.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Why not? We have seen priests molesting children and pastors slapping young girls.

You are sick bro...REALLY SICK.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by MrAnony1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2012
lilkech:

those who did these things in my neighbourhood that year are politicians in the federal govt 2day
...........and look at the kind of politicians we have in our federal govt. touts and agberos. Nothing really changed
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by redsun(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
Dollar!!! What an obvious con name for a professional con artist like him.

All these so called money grabbing men of god are like white sepulchers,beautiful outside but rotton and disgustingly smelly inside. Men like oyedepo that sees no harm in hurting children. By the way,how about oyedepo,s child abuse case?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by odumdesmond: 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
We some times; when a religious figure gets involved on the wrong side of the law; tend to give them extra human status. They re not supposed to react like ordinary human when faced with issues that face fellow human, all becos they minister in the pulpit. We all get it wrong. These people are also ordinary humans, they feel the pains just as we do. U could imagine the pain of a father challenged by a mere 15 year old daughter that wants to leave home around 1 am fo a party? If u were Dollar, how wud u feel?

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
cryptic:

You are sick bro...REALLY SICK.

Wait? So, the pastors that beat, abuse and molest children are not sick but logic boy complaining about the abuse is sick?
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2012
Calebsy07: @ Logicboy, u are supporting western children forgetting that if Nigeria child is been giving the same opportunity wit them, he will perform beta than them, with Nigeria crude teaching aids, they are still competing wit them. The issue here is, wouldnt a father discipline his child for wrong doing, u can say Dollar went to the extreme but not justifying his daughter act. For crying loud, what will pastor daughter be doing in a party, her dad should beat her more. The bible say. Discipline ur child and he will give u rest and that is what pastor Dollar is doing. Thumb up pastor.

1) We are not competing with the wet, we are losing. Our children do not learn evolution or their own history about slavery. Our children do not grow to become CEO's of multiantional companies or rocket scientists

2)A father can discipline the child in a million ways without choking the child

3) Your pastor is in police custody. Be praising him like a sheep.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by MrAnony1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Wait? So, the pastors that beat, abuse and molest children are not sick but logic boy complaining about the abuse is sick?

Lol logicboy, I see you've made new friends. Don't you just love it when our threads go public?
Now to add my own silliness to the mix.
Logicboy, did your parents ever beat you? If they did, they are sick, did you. ever complain about the beating? If you did you are sick. In fact anyone who objects or supports child beating by calling it abuse or discipline or whatever is sick! WE ARE ALL SICK!..........Is everyone happy now? LoL grin

2 Likes

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by redsun(m): 1:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
Most of the deluded parents like him thinks jesus works on digital kids,who are living more in a virtual world that really makes sense to them rather than deluded and realistic one. Their chances of lacking behind and going astray solely depends on parents/guardians lnability to come to terms with d dawn of a new world. A world that was strange 30 years ago.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
redsun: Most of the deluded parents like him thinks jesus works on digital kids,who are living more in a virtual world that really makes sense to them rather than deluded and realistic one. Their chances of lacking behind and going astray solely depends on parents/guardians lnability to come to terms with d dawn of a new world. A world that was strange 30 years ago.

A new world that has gone morally berserk, please give me back the old world cool
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel: Police arrest Creflo Dollar ,Georgia megachurch pastor after attack on Daughter

Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar was arrested in suburban Atlanta for an alleged assault on his 15-year-old daughter, police said Friday.

Deputies in Georgia's Fayette County responded to a call about a domestic disturbance about 1 a.m. Friday. Dollar's daughter said she argued with her father over attending a party, said Investigator Brent Rowan of the Fayette County Sheriff's Office.

The daughter says the argument got physical.

She told the deputies that her father charged her, put his hands around her throat and began to choke her, according to a police report. She said he then slammed her to the ground, punched her and beat her with his shoe.

Dollar's daughter was able to get away and dial 911, Rowan said.

Deputies noticed a scratch on the daughter's neck and arrested Dollar on charges of simple battery, family violence and child cruelty.

Deputies also spoke with another daughter, 19, who corroborated her sister's account of what happened.

Dollar was booked into the Fayette County jail early Friday. A judge set his bail at $5,000 during a morning hearing, and he was released.

Dollar is a senior pastor of World Changers Church International in suburban Atlanta, which claims about 30,000 members and has an $18 million sanctuary that resembles a golden-domed spaceship atop a hill.

He built an international religious empire, with broadcasts of his sermons beamed worldwide and speaking engagements in Europe.

A barrel-chested man who favors impeccably tailored pinstripe suits in the pulpit, Dollar preaches the Prosperity Gospel, a message that says God will bless faithful Christians with wealth and debt-free living.

Since he started his ministry in an elementary school cafeteria in 1986, Dollar has earned both praise and criticism.

Supporters say he has preached a message that's financially empowered his parishioners and challenged the idea that Christians should be ashamed to be rich.

Critics call him "Cash-Flow Dollar," a pulpit prima donna who once refused to allow parishioners to touch him. They say his message perverts the Gospel.

Dollar has had brushes with the law before, according to a lengthy 2000 profile in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

He was once cited for contempt of court for refusing to give a deposition during the divorce proceedings of boxer Evander Holyfield, who attended his church, according to the AJC.

The AJC profile also said that 100 police officers were admonished for receiving $1,000 apiece from Dollar. Dollar sent the money to honor the officers' community service, but the act was criticized because it came a month after two traffic tickets Dollar received were downgraded to warnings, the profile said.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/08/megachurch-pastor-arrested-for-battery/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97Lwth4_B4

CREFLO DOLLAR RELEASED FROM JAIL AFTER ATTACKING DAUGHTER

Mega-church pastor Creflo Dollar was released from jail yesterday after allegedly attacking his daughter during an argument in their home.
According the WSB-TV news, the pastor and his 15-year-old daughter got into a fight over a party she wanted to attend. According to his 19-year-old daughter, Creflo then proceeded to grab her by the neck, choking her, leaving visible scratches around her neck.
Deputies were then called to the home by his daughter, where they arrested Dollar. He was booked into the Fayette County Jail around 2am on Friday morning with a five thousand dollar bond.
He was released late Friday morning; but his bond doesn’t prevent him from maintaining contact with his daughter, according to WSB-TV reporter Tom Jones. Upon leaving the county jail, Dollar had this to say about the incident:
“Discipline my kid. Love ‘em.”
Creflo Dollar is pastor and founder of World Changes Church in College Park, Atlanta. The church had 30,000 members with ten satellite campuses around the country.

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Lol logicboy, I see you've made new friends. Don't you just love it when our threads go public?
Now to add my own silliness to the mix.
Logicboy, did your parents ever beat you? If they did, they are sick, did you. ever complain about the beating? If you did you are sick. In fact anyone who objects or supports child beating by calling it abuse or discipline or whatever is sick! WE ARE ALL SICK!..........Is everyone happy now? LoL grin

You foolishly assume 3 things

1) I lived with my parents

2) That my parents/guardian beat me. Or choked me, in Creflo's case.

3) That all Nigerian parents beat their children.

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

In your case, they did not beat you enough, honestly you badly needed it, see how you have turned out grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by extension: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
This story does not tally at all.Choking and slamming is all lies.An american child knows his or her right and will do anything to get what she/he wants.
That girl is full bloody liar.She will later confess.I beg creflo to send her to Nigeria. I will pick her up from airport and stop at oshodi to buy six big koboko.
I will tell her to call police as bathing her with the koboko---stupid.

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

[b]What would even give me the balls to go clubbing at 15 years old? Lord knows that I wont eat or sleep in my father's house if I tried it, talkless of telling my dad and I'm a guy.

Creflo's daughter as a pastor's daughter should not have even entertained the thoughtof clubbing! [/b]The daughter was already spoilt. Creflo fails as a parent

Agree with the bolded part. A pastor's daughter going clubbing? At 15 too?
At the same time, he went too far with what he did, if it's true.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Onyenna(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
Serves him right....the force was excessive.......

But I can't imagine my 15year old daughter walking up to me and then telling me she wants to go and club by 1am..!!!!... Damn!!!! I'll simply give her a dirty slap..... End of story but I can never bully my own daughter ooohh.......

On a more serious note, the pastor failed to bring up his daughter in the right way...
It's a SHAME!!!!!!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by kaiye007: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
@logic boy... U ARE ID..IOT!!
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel:

In your case, they did not beat you enough, honestly you badly needed it, see how you have turned out grin grin grin

And what is bad about me?

Keep judging without proof.

Instead of you to be quiet after I just caught your pal on the foolish assumptions, you continue your fake judgement without shame
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by AnotherOkija: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
This is why none of my kids will step foot outside Nigeria until they have reached the age where I can no longer teach them anything nor discipline them anymore..

The day my kid calls the police on me, thats the day the bastard will becomes a full grown independent adult and move out of my house..

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 1:56pm On Jun 10, 2012
kaiye007: @logic boy... U ARE ID..IOT!!

You mad?

[img]http://chrisdevoss.files./2012/04/angry4.jpg[/img]
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by MrAnony1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Well I already admitted it is my foolishness besides more strictly speaking: I didn't assume anything - my "if statements" exonerate me (you would have noticed them if you paid some attention and weren't so belligerent).

I was only trying to use some humour to diffuse the situation a bit because I felt it was very childish of you lot exchanging insults and making a mountain out of a molehill. All the same I apologize for poking my nose into your squabble
..........but then on a more serious note; Logicboy, you are fun to play with. I enjoy arguing with you but then sometimes I feel you really need to grow up a bit

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Well I already admitted it is my foolishness besides more strictly speaking: I didn't assume anything - my "if statements" exonerate me (you would have noticed them if you paid some attention and weren't so belligerent).

I was only trying to use some humour to diffuse the situation a bit because I felt it was very childish of you lot exchanging insults and making a mountain out of a molehill. All the same I apologize for poking my nose into your squabble
..........but then on a more serious note; Logicboy, you are fun to play with. I enjoy arguing with you but then sometimes I feel you really need to grow up a bit

Sorry, being a christianity for 22 years stunted my growth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Sorry, being a christianity for 22 years stunted my growth

You were never a Christian to begin with !!

1 Like

Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by MrAnony1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2012
Onyenna: Serves him right....the force was excessive.......

But I can't imagine my 15year old daughter walking up to me and then telling me she wants to go and club by 1am..!!!!... Damn!!!! I'll simply give her a dirty slap..... End of story but I can never bully my own daughter ooohh.......

On a more serious note, the pastor failed to bring up his daughter in the right way...
It's a SHAME!!!!!!!

Abeg stop judging him joor. they had an argument over it and you don't know what words she may have used that provoked the man. If you were in his shoes you don't know what you would have done. If you come slap am she come still dey insult u on top nko? you wan tell me say you no go use more aggressive measures?

Bottom line sha, I think Creflo has been quite lenient with the girl growing up. That's what gave her the guts to want to go clubbing by 1.00am in the first place.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel:

You were never a Christian to begin with !!

Judge not, Frosbel.

I was a catholic for 22 years. You dont know my personal life
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
logicboy:

Judge not, Frosbel.

I was a catholic for 22 years. You dont know my personal life

But , but .... Catholics are not .......
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by simo2rule(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2012
Even @ 25, I can't tell ma parents I gat a GF, U can't just say u are going to a club, not that they will beat me or anything, My reason is simply values that ma parents diffused, instilled and in some cases forced on me when my heart was open. I wanna thank ma parents for those times they whipped ma ass.. I admire Creflo a lot, he is one of ma favorite preachers, but he shouldn't have choked her, the whole thing stems from the fact that he refused to pass good values to his daughter when her heart was still young.
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by AnotherOkija: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
simo2rule: Even @ 25, I can't tell ma parents I gat a GF, U can't just say u are going to a club, not that they will beat me or anything, My reason is simply values that ma parents diffused, instilled and in some cases forced on me when my heart was open. I wanna thank ma parents for those times they whipped ma ass.. I admire Creflo a lot, he is one of ma favorite preachers, but he shouldn't have choked her, the whole thing stems from the fact that he refused to pass good values to his daughter when her heart was still young.

That just makes you a b'itch.. No offense hommes..
Re: Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter by logicboy: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2012
frosbel:

But , but .... Catholics are not .......

The bible that you use was compiled by catholics. Ignorant hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.