Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Christianity For Christians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity For Christians. (10459 Views)

Why Am Leaving Christianity For New Age / Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity For Christians. by Odunnu: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
I have quietly observed the happenings in this section and to say i'm saddened each time I come here is an understatement. I really dont know how to express it without mentioning names stepping on toes and starting a fight. The bottomline is that I want an exclusively Christian section where I can express my faith online, with an equally christian Moderator.
Please attend to this humble request, as I dont make too much demands.

19 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by TheArbiter: 8:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Well spoken. I was wondering when the agitation would start.

Having a healthy Swim in dirty water is wishful thinking, but swimming with sharks in dirty water is suicide.

1 Like

Re: Christianity For Christians. by Zodiac61(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2012
Odunnu: I have quietly observed the happenings in this section and to say i'm saddened each time I come here is an understatement. I really dont know how to express it without mentioning names stepping on toes and starting a fight. The bottomline is that I want an exclusively Christian section where I can express my faith online, with an equally christian Moderator.
Last time I checked, this was a forum, not a church.
You want to mingle exclusively with christians, go to church.
You are upset that people do not respect your delusion, tough.
It you are so thin skinned, do not come here.

26 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by LogicMind: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2012
For the sake of equality and justice, christians should be given their section if they want it.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by Youngsage: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2012
Well said dear, i am also of the same opinion.
Odunnu: I have quietly observed the happenings in this section and to say i'm saddened each time I come here is an understatement. I really dont know how to express it without mentioning names stepping on toes and starting a fight. The bottomline is that I want an exclusively Christian section where I can express my faith online, with an equally christian Moderator.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by Odunnu: 1:38am On Jun 09, 2012
Zodiac61:
Its a forum, yes. If I am allowed to express my sexuality, and i'm allowed to express my political inclination amongst others, allowing me express my faith in a semi- secluded section shouldnt be too hard.

13 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by Areaboy2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2012
funny thing is how they exclusively read one book and count other books as nonsense. I dont see you going through university constantly reading "Ali and Simbi" (although simbi is now a ho.. we all know that tongue).

My point is if you wana follow a faith, go through it completely and hopefully you will realise the delusion religion actually is. undecided
Re: Christianity For Christians. by jagunlabi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
SEUN!!!! Give them their own forum, dammit!!! Does your life has to be threatened before you do what is needed? Give them their own section and be done with it. We don't want them in here, anyway. JUST DO IT!

1 Like

Re: Christianity For Christians. by Zodiac61(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
But who is a "True Christian".
Would any christian moderator be acceptable to the various views we encounter on NL.
On 2nd thoughts, I change my mind.
Let the christians have an exclusively christian section with a "true Christian" moderator.
For outsiders, this would be fun to watch.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christianity For Christians. by tpia5: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
talk to your fellow mods @ poster.

this is like asking criminals to stop commiting crimes.

why would they do that unless the police get on their case?

2 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by buzugee(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2012
Odunnu: I have quietly observed the happenings in this section and to say i'm saddened each time I come here is an understatement. I really dont know how to express it without mentioning names stepping on toes and starting a fight. The bottomline is that I want an exclusively Christian section where I can express my faith online, withjavascript:void(0); an equally christian Moderator.
you dont make too much demands but the one demand you make is the size of texas grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by Odunnu: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2012
tpia@:
talk to your fellow mods @ poster.

this is like asking criminals to stop commiting crimes.

why would they do that unless the police get on their case?
Actually, I think the MODs are helpless in this regards. Its all in the hands of the Admin. Thats who i'm actually making this appeal to.
@Buzugee - lol
Re: Christianity For Christians. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2012
I support the OP. Seun please learn respect.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2012
Logic boy isnt it time you slow down?
Re: Christianity For Christians. by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
Thanx Dil. and as for appealing to Logicboy/mind, please dont do it again. Let him be. Allow him exhibit all his follies

1 Like

Re: Christianity For Christians. by tunnytox(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
I am with Odunnu on this, its long overdue to have this platform for Christians only.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by LogicMind: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2012
diluminati: Logic boy isnt it time you slow down?

The name is Mind. Logic Mind.
Pleased to meet you oh lovely named one.
I am at lost what I may have done wrong to offend such a pulchritudinous one.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by LogicMind: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Odunnu: Thanx Dil. and as for appealing to Logicboy/mind, please dont do it again. Let him be. Allow him exhibit all his follies

I know you would abandon me at the slightest whim but I love you too much to leave you in your time of need. You may not understand it yet but a day will come when you will be grateful that you have someone like me looking after your well being.
May Amadioha protect us all.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by TheArbiter: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Your reply is typical i was not disappointed. Your antics i find amusing, much rather like a fly zipping round sweet pickings. I have only pity for you. The gnawing emptiness in you will only grow, it will never be satiated by your vituperation. I have watched a few of your kind end their lives in misery and i doubt if yours would be any different. Its pretty clear that you are yet to attain the elevated height of mental clarity true atheism bestows. Strive for it and be really liberated rather than waste your time as a lowly hyena hunting for food on the forum. You are just out of your depth with me because i've been there and back. Human frailty, faults, blunders and all, faith in GOD it would all be for me until death. A proud proclamation till the end of my earthly time.

Now let me get out of the way while your shit hits the fan.

Logic Mind:
but the lord your doG who protected shedrak, mishak and abednego from fire, protected daniel in the lions den, protected jonah in the whale's belly, protected david from saul and goliath, protected lot from sodom destruction, protected isrealites from the egyptians, etc will not let the sharks get you. Or will he? hmmm
Re: Christianity For Christians. by LogicMind: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2012
The Arbiter: Your reply is typical i was not disappointed. Your antics i find amusing, much rather like a fly zipping round sweet pickings. I have only pity for you. The gnawing emptiness in you will only grow, it will never be satiated by your vituperation. I have watched a few of your kind end their lives in misery and i doubt if yours would be any different. Its pretty clear that you are yet to attain the elevated height of mental clarity true atheism bestows. Strive for it and be really liberated rather than waste your time as a lowly hyena hunting for food on the forum. You are just out of your depth with me because i've been there and back. Human frailty, faults, blunders and all, faith in GOD it would all be for me until death. A proud proclamation till the end of my earthly time.

Now let me get out of the way while your shit hits the fan.

We also have been there. What you just did is called Ad Hominem. It works with feeble minded people. The simple explanation is "attack the messenger, not the message"

See: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/ad-hominem.html

So run, soldier of christ, run! run! run!
Re: Christianity For Christians. by cyrexx: 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Zodiac61:

yea, tell that to muslims also.
does Seun need to be threatened in order to create a Section for the Christians too.
there should be fairness and equity where christians can run for cover from the attacks of us infidels, just like the muslims too
Re: Christianity For Christians. by LogicMind: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
seun please quarantine the bleeding christians as well.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by ea7(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
@thearbiter fuckoffanddieinahole
Re: Christianity For Christians. by ZUBY77(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
www.nairalandchristianpeople.com would be more like it.
Meanwhile what stops other people from posting on it? Is it also going to be password protected? Missing sheep.
Re: Christianity For Christians. by tunnytox(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2012
YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

1 Like

Re: Christianity For Christians. by adaybayor(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
@OP ...go create christianland or anything you like, dis is nairaland...simple

2 Likes

Re: Christianity For Christians. by tunnytox(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2012
adaybayor: @OP ...go creat christianland or anything you like, dis is nairaland...simple
Muslims have their section so why can't we Xtians have ours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Stop "The Charging Phone In Church" Habit / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.