Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing (1149 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears! / You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by penelope9: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hey Nairalanders, i have a friend She is married to a yoruba man from ijebu ode ogun state.She told me that her husband always tell her then, whenever they have a slight argument that she did not bring anything to the house and she should get out of the house and go to the street and stay there.And this her exhusband in question is extremely ugly and his teeth is bad for there are some permanent greenish dirt on his teeth couple with low self exteem and agboro attitude.What do you guys think?
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by taryour(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by brownusagirl(f): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2012
penelope9: Hey Nairalanders, i have a friend She is married to a yoruba man from ijebu ode ogun state.She told me that her husband always tell her then, whenever they have a slight argument that she did not bring anything to the house and she should get out of the house and go to the street and stay there.And this her exhusband in question is extremely ugly and his teeth is bad for there are some permanent greenish dirt on his teeth couple with low self exteem and agboro attitude.What do you guys think?
hold up. He looks bad and he he has a bad attitude? Child please. She needs to bring him a mirror asap and remind him that when you marry someone half of there stuff is yours.
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by Ivynwa(f): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2012
brownusagirl: hold up. He looks bad and he he has a bad attitude? Child please. She needs to bring him a mirror asap and remind him that when you marry someone half of there stuff is yours.

grin grin grin
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 09, 2012
Ivynwa:

grin grin grin

Ivwnwa, why are you laughing? shocked
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by Ivynwa(f): 2:23am On Jun 09, 2012
shymmex:

Ivwnwa, why are you laughing? shocked

No vex -o-o brother mi,
I was amused by browngirl's sense of humour grin.
She said for someone to get the man a mirror so that he can see the greenish dirt/tartar on his teeth very well. I no fit laugh-o-o.

1 Like

Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by kpolli(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2012
penelope9: Hey Nairalanders, i have a friend She is married to a yoruba man from ijebu ode ogun state.She told me that her husband always tell her then, whenever they have a slight argument that she did not bring anything to the house and she should get out of the house and go to the street and stay there.And this her exhusband in question [b]is extremely ugly and his teeth is bad for there are some permanent greenish dirt on his teeth couple with low self exteem and agboro attitude.[/b]What do you guys think?

Well she should know that since he is an handicap, he wud win over the court and take everything grin grin grin grin

Plus why did she even marry him in the first place, didn't she notice the defects and attitude?
Re: You Came To My House With Nothing And You Will Leave With Nothing by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

21 Commandments In A Marriage. / Transgender 6years OLD Wins Discrimination Case / Managing Finances With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.