Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South (602 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / Unilorin Leads Nigerian Varsities In World Ranking / Good Private Secondary Schools Within The Lagos Metropolis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by chrisme(m): 1:35am On Jun 09, 2012
He still dey pain me say i school for hausaland. The difference is far far clear sad
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by Odunnu: 2:17am On Jun 09, 2012
Whats the name of your school?
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by chrisme(m): 2:22am On Jun 09, 2012
Na FUT minna o
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by moshoodn(m): 4:43am On Jun 09, 2012
chrisme: Na FUT minna o

GUY, YOU FALL MY HAND O. . .

FUTMINNA IS RANKING 12TH IN NIGERIA NOW, AND THE SECOND BEST TECHNOLOGY SCHOOL AFTER FUTA.

NA WA FOR YOU O, OR DID YOU GRAD WITH A PASS ??
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by moshoodn(m): 4:45am On Jun 09, 2012
BESIDES, FUTMINNA IS NOT IN HAUSALAND, BUT NORTH CENTRAL NIGERIA. . .
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by Odunnu: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2012
chrisme: Na FUT minna o
thats a federal university! I dont believe you jor.
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by chrisme(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2012
Na so so craming 4 varsities these days. Na so e be 4 ur own school, comments pls?
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by chrisme(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
Odunnu:
thats a federal university! I dont believe you jor.
my recent visit 2 UI made me dislike my school undecided
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by xrazzy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
chrisme: Na so so craming 4 varsities these days. Na so e be 4 ur own school, comments pls?
why are u generalizing mr nice guy? while it is a glaring fact that many federal universities do encourage learning by rote and regurgitation, some are totally against it. I am a 300level student of ABU,Zaria and in my school the 'crammers' are always less than 2-pointers
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by moshoodn(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2012
chrisme: my recent visit 2 UI made me dislike my school undecided

WHAT MAKES UI BETTER THAN FUTMX ??

MARK YOU, HAVE BEEN TO UI SEVERAL TIMES.
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by ishmael(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2012
x-razzy:

why are u generalizing mr nice guy? while it is a glaring fact that many federal universities do encourage learning by rote and regurgitation, some are totally against it. I am a 300level student of ABU,Zaria and in my school the 'crammers' are always less than 2-pointers
I agree with u. May be cramming works in MAULAG, but in ABU no way. You will spill and splash, and finally graduate with a 3rd class or pass.
Re: Varsities In The North Are Secondary Schools In The South by chrisme(m): 12:31am On Jun 10, 2012
ishmael: I agree with u. May be cramming works in MAULAG, but in ABU no way. You will spill and splash, and finally graduate with a 3rd class or pass.
oga, u funny no b small. Hw person go spill come splash again. Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

A Survey Of Uniformly Integrable Sequences Of Random Variables / Yaba Tech HND Admission plz help / Unizik release POSTUME form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.