Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ (2398 Views)

New Music From Olusesi Ft. YunG D.r.u.g "koshi" (exclusive) / How To Download Music From The Internet Without Getting Virus / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2012
♫♪░♫♪
GOT PARTY♫♪♫♪
♫♪░♫♪♫♪

ARTIST - GEPHERAL

SONG TITLE - GOT PARTY

Unsigned
Genre : R&B/dance

Download below
http://hulkshare.com/v2tcka1d6di6
OR ---------♫----♪-->
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/JgOdvJrF/Gepheral_-_Got_party.html
OR --♫---------♪---->
http://mp3twit.com/oOp
OR -----♫-----♪----->
http://wapshare.net/files/149781
Download and Spread the word.

To Connect with me on twitter

Twitter : @Gepheral

Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 10:08am On Jun 09, 2012
Your reviews are very welcome...
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
I need your reviews guys... Seriously
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2012
Encoder's drill
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2012
[b]If this can make the front page i'll be most grateful...
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2012
ol'boy seriously, that picture of yours does not do you any justice! you look like a comedian in that picture with that oversized sunshades of yours - must you wear shades to show that you are a hip-hop artiste? walahi, you no get swag at all cheesy cheesy wink
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
shadrach77: ol'boy seriously, that picture of yours does not do you any justice! you look like a comedian in that picture with that oversized sunshades of yours - must you wear shades to show that you are a hip-hop artiste? walahi, you no get swag at all cheesy cheesy wink

Lol @comedian,, What do you mean by Swag in this thread? Is my dressing whats gonna give me audience or the content of my lyrics/delivery..
Besides, this pix that you're crucifying had been commended countless times except you just purposely wanna hear ' my mouth'..
I love constructive criticism thats why i wanna hear from fellow Nairalanders who must have listen to the song and speak from it.. From all indications you haven't check the song out yet, am i lying?
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2012
well, mr gepheral, it appears you are not ready to hear the truth. You say you want constructive criticism and yet you criticize someone who is trying to give his opinion. So the question now is, who decides which criticism is constructive? is it you, or the person criticizing? It appears you are only happy to listen to what you want to hear, but moving on from that, i tried downloading your song and i couldn't from both of the links you provided. Something seems to be wrong with the song file. That may explain why nobody has given any comment. You may need to check your file and links again smiley smiley smiley
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Murphy7h4: 6:34am On Jun 12, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for your post.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
shadrach77: well, mr gepheral, it appears you are not ready to hear the truth. You say you want constructive criticism and yet you criticize someone who is trying to give his opinion. So the question now is, who decides which criticism is constructive? is it you, or the person criticizing? It appears you are only happy to listen to what you want to hear, but moving on from that, i tried downloading your song and i couldn't from both of the links you provided. Something seems to be wrong with the song file. That may explain why nobody has given any comment. You may need to check your file and links again smiley smiley smiley

@Bolded, thats nearly impossible in Nairaland..
I wanna hear the good, the bad and the ugly if any..

Meanwhile, thanks for informing me about the link..
Expecting ur views..
***Link updated***
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
i just listened to the track - nice effort! keep it up wink
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2012
gepheral, pls can i get the INSTRUMENTAL version of your song ?
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2012
shadrach77: i just listened to the track - nice effort! keep it up wink

Thanks.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by FredAuto(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2012
you can upload your music here http://www.alltheafricans.com/music/
and also create a fan page (with a shoutout box) here http://www.alltheafricans.com/pages/add/

and also get all facebook features
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2012
mr gepheral, i enjoyed your music and i asked for an instrumental but you ignored my request - okay oh! it is well sad sad sad
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2012
shadrach77: mr gepheral, i enjoyed your music and i asked for an instrumental but you ignored my request - okay oh! it is well sad sad sad

Not so bro.. I should have replied you earlier but something came up..

Meanwhile, the sound track is embedded to the raw data now.. I'll see what i can do..
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2012
I'll be most grateful if any admin/mod can check it out comment on it..
Hopefully, it shall get to the frontpage..

I really wanna hear many reviews about the song
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
Nice song. Keep it up.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: Nice song. Keep it up.

Thanks bro.. I will.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2012
I shall be dropping the lyrics as i await more reviews from more Nairalanders..
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2012
***Another Link added***
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 5:57am On Jun 15, 2012
░♫She's on the floor ░♫
░♫ Taking all the guys ░♫
░♫ Tonight night night ░♫
we rock it all over.. ░♫

Taking a haul ░♫
we gonna ░♫
taking taking a haul ░♫
you gotta feel that i gat the flow ░♫
got the niggas░♫
lock lock lock locked up in the club ░♫
Feeling all the bunch of fireworks ░♫
Noise in the hub ░♫
Dance n rock in the mean time ░♫
Niggas got their voices lost in the mega monumental hubbub ░♫
I holla ░♫
You holla ░♫
We rock n shut this club up ░♫
Club so love. ░♫
We take it ░♫
Take it all night...░♫
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Murphy7h4: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2012
grin grin
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2012
@Murphy, Lol.. Can't see the image
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by shadrach77: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2012
@gepheral, if you want your song on the front page, it might be a good idea to send a private email to seun and the music section moderators though many of them are not reasonable but it's worth the try - that apart, i still await your instrumental smiley smiley smiley
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
Yeah... I've done that already. Thanks.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2012
I still gat my eyes peeled on the request for the instrumental.. #time_factor
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nairalanders..
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2012
@Any Mod, Front page pls..
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Lisa1: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thanks a lot
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Thanks for your post.
Re: ♫♪♫♪░new Music From A Nairalander - Gepheral ♫♪got Party♫♪ ( Hot !!!)░♫♪♫♪ by Gepheral: 7:03am On Jun 22, 2012
Turning it on once again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate 50 Cent? / Music Video Producers In Nigeria / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Pop Songs Released In 2018 August (naija Songs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.