Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... (2446 Views)

Why Do Females Hate Video Games? / Cool Video Games We Played In The 90's!!! Add Yours / List Of 6th And 7th Generation Console Platinum Selling Video Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... by ricmarkets(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2012
There are lots of big video gaming scams on the internet...that's why i have to make a

list of genuine best selling video games shopping websites on ps3, wii,pc,ds,3ds...It

certainly would surprise you to know that the almighty IGN.COM happens to be a notable

SCAM in the video gaming industry and my greatest disappointment goes to Google search

engine.... Despite

all the people they have scammed, they are still on the first page of Google on the

keyword "video games" ....

My only advise to you is that if really you don't want to be SCAMMED, you have to check out

the list of reliable video gaming merchants on my blog at

http://videogames700..com smiley
Re: List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... by 080ictcom(f): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2012
just visit www.080ict.com and click on buy. amazon is more secured
Re: List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... by abrazar(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2012
i use omagames.com
Re: List Of Genuine Best Selling Video Games Shopping Websites... by 9ineGames: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
i guess very soon 9inesgames would be part*(u can like us on our page,site still in production(http://www.facebook.com/pages/9ineGames/192746267468906?ref=hl)

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Android Adventure Games 2018 / 加速的未来图景 / Download On Ur Xbox, Psp, Ps2,3,and Playstation Sales @good Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.