Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Is This Administration So Deceitful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is This Administration So Deceitful (941 Views)

How Will You Rate Buhari’s Administration So Far / The Truth Behind The Deceitful Story Of Abobaku And Ile Ife: Ife Indigenes React / List Of Committees Set Up By The Jonathan Administration So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2012
This administration claims to produce Nigerias highest electricity output, but citizen especially in lagos are experiencing the worst supply of power for years
This administration said they created 1.4million jobs in one year, is it just me or did you or anyone feel the impact of those jobs on our economy or may be they were calling the tricycle they distribute to graduates job creation.
They claim to tackle corruption yet our number one man is in the middle of a 155 billion scam. I guess the only corrupt man in Nigeria currently is ex governor of bayelsa state
Enough is Enough
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by denko(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
in your own little way u can help nigeria, criticize constructively not condemn because i can tell you authoritatively that you are not a saint either
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Gbawe: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2012
Zeus Zuco: This administration claims to produce Nigerias highest electricity output, but citizen especially in lagos are experiencing the worst supply of power for years
This administration said they created 1.4million jobs in one year, is it just me or did you or anyone feel the impact of those jobs on our economy or may be they were calling the tricycle they distribute to graduate job creation.
They claim to tackle corruption yet our number one man is in the middle of a 155 billion scam. I guess the only corrupt man in Nigeria currently is ex governor of beyelsa state
Enough is Enough

Indeed. In fact, Sylva should be elevated to the status of public enemy number and be sentenced to death. All that will then remain is for those who will pull the trigger to be selected from the 'cleanest' members and friends of this "squeaky clean" Government like Allison-Madueke, Adoke Bello and Tony Anenih.

My brother, nothing is more disgusting about the hypocrisy of this highly corrupt and decietful Government than the sycophantic and clannish support it enjoys from those willing to shout against those opposed to this Government all day long while they show nauseating hypocrisy ignoring the hideous corruption and misrule going on under their various 'heroes' and messiahs.
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Poster, you have the license, as a citizen, to condemn the actions of the Government which you do not see as beneficial to the Nigerian people.
Do not hold back until you figure it all out as some people suggest. Condemn wrong actions, and keep at it, until your voice is heard. It is your duty and right as a citizen of this country.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2012
I thought GEJ was a religious and pious man considering how he was moving from one church to the other kneeling before men of God for spiritual guidiance and blessing during his campaign for president days.

Now that God has blessed him, he has renounced God to the extent that he refused to say 'AMEN' to a prayer against corruption during the democracy day service. Na wa o. shocked

I can't believe that GEJ can be this deceitful.Wallai! shocked
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Gbawe: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2012
jamace: I thought GEJ was a religious and pious man considering how he was moving from one church to the other kneeling before men of God for spiritual guidiance and blessing during his campaign for president days.

Now that God has blessed him, he has renounced God to the extent that he refused to say 'AMEN' to a prayer against corruption during the democracy day service. Na wa o. shocked

I can't believe that GEJ can be this deceitful.Wallai! shocked

Many of us were not decieved. In fact we predicted what Nigerians are seeing today when we tried to make folks see that voting for GEJ is voting for disaster. Alas, sentiments, bias and emotion carried the day for most Nigerians. Let those who voted for GEJ enjoy "fresh air". Below is what I wrote in feb 2011 before the elections. Hopefully, in future, Nigerians will shun emotion, sectionl/ethnic/religous bias and use what truly matters to judge Presidential candidates.

https://www.nairaland.com/598055/forestalling-another-pdp-four-years#7659380

Personally , I think some people should be careful about what they wish for. For some folks , it is all about Jonathan and the minority "underdog" winning that they have totally lost sight of how Jonathan , with his numerous actions/inaction , is the wrong minority "underdog". Some people myopically see a win for GEJ as a win for their region and "their people" because they lack the sophistication to appreciate Nigeria as a whole to understand that we will all be suffering together under PDP misrule. [b]Jonathan is not a "minority" leader . In reality , and looking at the big picture , Jonathan is a very important member of the majority in leadership i.e he is the voice of the selfish and self-serving majority who have gotten us where we are today. These people are hellbent on self-preservation at any cost perhaps to include the disintegration of Nigeria . [/b]We saw how a very wicked cabal , with an evil spokesman in Aondoakaa, recently held Nigeria hostage without considerations for our unity as a Nation.

Only those who do not wish Nigeria well or are too ethnically bigoted will want Jonathan as our President beyond the month of May when Mr. President , with many actions, has proven beyond doubt that he is only capable of providing the type of weak , unprincipled , indecisive, profligate, insensitive and "more of the same" leadership that will hasten Nigeria's demise. Jonathan , for example , could not be compelled or bothered , by integrity and a commitment to doing what is right, to move against the legislative gangsterism of Gbenga Daniel. The fallout is that , dangerously for Ogun State, Gbenga Daniel is now a law unto himself enboldened to act as lawlessly as possible without fear of sanction. He is now engaged in a no holds barred war of supremacy against Obasanjo as per PDP guber and senatorial candidates in the State. Governance is now relegated into irrelevance. So is the consideration of putting the best hands forward . Every kingmaker is now openly and shamelessly using any means possible to enthrone those who will secure their interest in the race for a piece of the national cake. Absolutely nothing is different under GEJ. Ogun state , for example , is phucked if either OBJ or Daniel get their way . it is the same everywhere with wicked men , like Alao Akala , set to get their way. How many of these type of duels by "strong men", encouraged by a very weak and unprincipled President happy to look the other way , can Nigeria look forward to beyond May 2011? Will we survive 'wars' everywhere caused by the struggle to control coffer rather than the need to develop Nigeria?

Those who think Jonathan can achieve anything are simply ignorant of the situation on the ground in Nigeria. Jonathan is "dead on arrival" I just hope he will not be the catalyst to precipitate real chaos in Nigeria. Even those who want to lead and genuinely have the ability and talent will struggle with the Herculean challenge Nigeria represent . That is how bad the situation is. It is then insane some think Jonathan , backed by the most ruinous hands in Nigeria, can make a difference when Mr. president himself admitted he was not "chosen" shocked shocked because he is the "best man for the Job" .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2012
denko: in your own little way u can help nigeria, criticize constructively not condemn because i can tell you authoritatively that you are not a saint either
Firstly there is a difference between stating fact and criticising well since u authortatively tell people who they are I guess u are criticising constructively too.
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Pukkah: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2012
denko: in your own little way u can help nigeria, criticize constructively not condemn because i can tell you authoritatively that you are not a saint either

If in your view the post is not constructive then give an example of a good one. You didn't even address any of the poster's issues but attempted to shut him up.
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 10, 2012
Pukkah:

If in your view the post is not constructive then give an example of a good one. You didn't even address any of the poster's issues but attempted to shut him up.
nice one sir, I admire how you make comments touching the very core of issues.
sadly one cannot not understand what kind of administration the present government runs. This thread should be renamed government by deceit.
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Pukkah: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2012
lari03:
nice one sir, I admire how you make comments touching the very core of issues.
sadly one cannot not understand what kind of administration the present government runs. This thread should be renamed government by deceit.

Thanks bro.
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by Murphy7h4: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Pukkah:

Good job!
Re: Why Is This Administration So Deceitful by jamace(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2012
The deceit continues in trying to rope in Farouk and his subsidy probe team in a bribe frame up inorder to divert attention from the probe recommendations and ultimately achieve the aim of burying the subsidy probe report.

GEJ, God is watching you o. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Real Democratic Government In Nigeria, But A Political Arrangement / I Am Not On A Popularity Test With Any State Governor- Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan / Ogoniland, Biafra; Nigeria On The Path To Sudan - TBW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.