Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis (12026 Views)

Nigerians Scoop Fuel From Fallen Petrol Tanker In Abeokuta - Pics / Osinbajo In Onitsha, Visits Petrol Tanker Fire Victims / Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by member479760: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2012
freshmoney: When will Nigeria government stop road transport of inflammable fluid- petrol,diesel, kerosene,gas? Inflammable fluid are solely conveyed via rail transport!

na train you go use deliver petrol to petrol station?
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by dayotheone(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2012
with our eyes only shall will see them
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by pato405(m): 10:39am On Jun 10, 2012
just imagine if the miserable boko boys with suicide bombing tendencies by chance find their way here. a 20naira cigarette lighter will suffice. angry angry. why convey highly inflammable materials by road? 9ja leaders are not in any way clueless. they know the right thing to do. they are simply WICKED. What will it cost to invest meaningfully into railways sad sad sad
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2012
Why are we having so many mishaps repeatedly all of a sudden?
Ever seen a termite infested roof collapse before?
It happens all of a sudden, as a result of YEARS of the tiny insects gradually eating away at the structure.
At the point of collapse, when the collapse has begun, what can be done to save the structure?
If your answer is "nothing", then may I ask another question: what do you think can be done for this our country, eaten away over the years?
Don't blame those asking for Divine intervention. If Naija can be saved, house, there's no other way.
PRAY!!!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2012
Seems for lag nw na Fuel Tanker be their own bomb.
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by chijokz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2012
$ugardaddy:

Deplorable state of road, reckless driving & bad vehicle conditions!

Gbam!!!
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by PetroG1: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hmn...Can i ask a question all of you?
The question goes thus......
If you get to that position that seems to be termites(goverment - president, senatorial sit, minister.... blabla) wont you guys do the same. we all complain cos we are out side.
Dangote, Odedola and their likes are the one in the economy panel and they are oweing nigeria money.. after they did debt forgiveness for them.
then who are the people that owns the tankers on the road that wont allow rail lines to come alive?
they will do that cos they will pay thru their nose to secure their private rail lines....we are all in this country and the only thing we have in common is management. we manage bad things. they serve us shits and reminants and we gladly accept it.
meaning( ema se lo eyin yin la wa) continue we are right behind you.
year 2006 i left lagos for ibadan goin home for xmas 8 am i got to ibadan 11:45pm cos they wanted to ban those tankers from the road.
they parked on that road and left it blocked . whose ox is gorged... right who cares..... what ever it is we also need to mamnage bad news abii since we NIGERIANs always adjust to bad things and bad news and we re too helpless to fight back for our rights....Even NEPA too we adjust too that they will give us light we would beg them to take so we can use it the next day or sleep with light.
We manage to bad things.... thats my long boring speech. and i had to let you guys know until we refuse to adjust to bad things and absorb it then we will see better days and it statrs now... and it starts from me you and those pointing fingers......
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by PetroG1: 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
If you get to that position that seems to be termites(goverment - president, senatorial sit, minister.... blabla) wont you guys do the same. we all complain cos we are out side.
Dangote, Odedola and their likes are the one in the economy panel and they are oweing nigeria money.. after they did debt forgiveness for them.
then who are the people that owns the tankers on the road that wont allow rail lines to come alive?
they will do that cos they will pay thru their nose to secure their private rail lines....we are all in this country and the only thing we have in common is management. we manage bad things. they serve us shits and reminants and we gladly accept it.
meaning( ema se lo eyin yin la wa) continue we are right behind you.
year 2006 i left lagos for ibadan goin home for xmas 8 am i got to ibadan 11:45pm cos they wanted to ban those tankers from the road.
they parked on that road and left it blocked . whose ox is gorged... right who cares..... what ever it is we also need to mamnage bad news abii since we NIGERIANs always adjust to bad things and bad news and we re too helpless to fight back for our rights....Even NEPA too we adjust too that they will give us light we would beg them to take so we can use it the next day or sleep with light.
We manage to bad things.... thats my long boring speech. and i had to let you guys know until we refuse to adjust to bad things and absorb it then we will see better days and it statrs now... and it starts from me you and those pointing fingers......
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2012
Petro-G:

The answer is NO so stop asking that bloody stupid question already. Just as would not assume that your mother and the woman next door are cut from the same cloth. Do not assume all Nigerians are.

GosH!! Enough of these brain-dead questions already!
Re: Petrol Tanker Falls On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Berger Axis by Pakavy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
inspirenet:

Just thinking
..and wondering!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Current Nigerian Senators / I Apologize For The Civil War / FG Comes Up With Action Plan For Takeover Of Distressed Discos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.