Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? (894 Views)

Why Can't Men Wear Earrings In Church? / Why Can't I Allow Her Pass The Night In My Room? / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2012
There's a thread called "have you praised him today" where I was happily praisng my superior god, Amadioha, the great God of my ancestors. However the angel of the fake foreign gods, Jesoul, deleted my praises.

Why oh why?
Has this forum become for christians and muslims only?
If we can no longer praise our God here, please give us a Pagan only section.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2012
amadioha is a dead doG.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2012
uhonmora: amadioha is a dead doG.

that is a personal opinion, and you are allowed to express it.
why am I being censored?
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by logicboy: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2012
It's plain hypocrisy!I have complained twice that the "praise thread" is a christian thread that should be scrapped
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2012
logicboy: It's plain hypocrisy!I have complained twice that the "praise thread" is a christian thread that should be scrapped

or at least make it clear it's christian only.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2012
moderators?
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2012
Relax bro... You are way more smarter than these people. The mod probably believe that she has sinned by allowing that amadioha praising for over a minute even without knowing that it was there. She is probably scampering in front of a rev father now, confessing to him that the devil lead her to see a sin posted on a section under her control.. Buncha confused hypos

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by logicboy: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: Relax bro... You are way more smarter than these people. The mod probably believe that she has sinned by allowing that amadioha praising for over a minute even without knowing that it was there. She is probably scampering in front of a rev father now, confessing to him that the devil lead her to see a sin posted on a section under her control.. Buncha confused hypos

epic comment
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by Areaboy2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

or at least make it clear it's christian only.

lol.. thats the point!! if they do, they go against their bible teachings hahaha.
if they don't, we express our own taughts. damned if they do damned if they don't!!

catch-22 doesnt get any funnier than this undecided
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by JeSoul(f): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2012
Normally I'd walk past threads like these but for the sake of others reading, it always pays to reserve ones comment before jumping to conclusions. This is what logicmind posted on the christian thread that led to my deleting his posts:

Logic Mind: Oh! Jesus! I bow down and lift up my skirts and pull down my pants for you in total submission. Put it wherever you want oh! most holy one.

Funny enough he failed to mention that his previous posts (days before) on praising this amadioha had been left untouched until he provoked further with the above. Childish, is the word that comes to mind.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logicmind:

tbh, that was taking it too far.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
JeSoul: Normally I'd walk past threads like these but for the sake of others reading, it always pays to reserve ones comment before jumping to conclusions. This is what logicmind posted on the christian thread that led to my deleting his posts:

Funny enough he failed to mention that his previous posts (days before) on praising this amadioha had been left untouched until he provoked further with the above. Childish, is the word that comes to mind.

Jesoul please stop this hypocrisy. My qustion is about my posts praising amadioha which you deleted. Why are you adressing another issue.
Ok, that post may be offensive, I admit. But why delete all my previous posts which were total praises for my God?
Why threaten ban if I post again?
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2012
uhonmora: Logicmind:

tbh, that was taking it too far.

what do you think of this post?
Odunnu: Immortal Invisible Father, I bow at your throne in total submission to thy will. Guide me aright and cause me to grow in you- amen
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by JeSoul(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

Jesoul please stop this hypocrisy. My qustion is about my posts praising amadioha which you deleted. Why are you adressing another issue.
Ok, that post may be offensive, I admit. But why delete all my previous posts which were total praises for my God?
Why threaten ban if I post again?
hmmm....I'm not sure if you're deliberately playing here.

That thread is a christian thread and has been there for years, so my leaving your previous posts there in the first place was a show of accomodation of something that didnt belong, until you abused that accomodation with that last post. Odunnu is a christian and was posting as she always does in praise of her God. What exactly is your beef?

If you want to praise your god, you did the right thing, open a seperate thread and do so and no mod will disturb you.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

what do you think of this post?

there is a stark difference in what odunnu posted and what you posted.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by Areaboy2(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
JeSoul: hmmm....I'm not sure if you're deliberately playing here.

That thread is a christian thread and has been there for years, so my leaving your previous posts there in the first place was a show of accomodation of something that didnt belong, until you abused that accomodation with that last post. Odunnu is a christian and was posting as she always does in praise of her God. What exactly is your beef?

If you want to praise your god, you did the right thing, open a seperate thread and do so and no mod will disturb you.

LMAO. you can find comedy in just about anything if u look hard enuff.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by ZUBY77(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
@logic ..... Quit insulting their belief... Argue about it and question it but dont go to that length.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2012
JeSoul: hmmm....I'm not sure if you're deliberately playing here.

Thanks for making it clear that it was for christians only.

I went through that thread again, and there was nothing that said it was a christian only thread. It only asked people to praise their god however they want. Which is exactly what I did. So I did not break any rules but still got ban warnings and cancellations. It's a tough job I know, but you also need to moderate yourselves sometimes.

Maybe you should try making it clear to everybody that it's christian only. Or not. I'm just suggesting.

I wont post there again out of respect for you but please next time you want to ban me or hide my posts, can you at least make sure that I broke a rule. Cheers.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by LogicMind: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2012
ZUBY77: @logic ..... Quit insulting their belief... Argue about it and question it but dont go to that length.

It depends on what you call an "insult".

For example, if my virgin fiancee came home with a pregnancy and told me that the holy spirit did it, I will find that very insulting. Most people here apparently wouldn't.

I just had a saussage barbecue with the most delight. Maclatunji finds that insulting.

People pay their hard earned cash to see neked women in strip clubs, many religious people find even tralking about it insulting.

My post may look insulting to christians but it actually was anything but.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by MrAnony1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

It depends on what you call an "insult".

For example, if my virgin fiancee came home with a pregnancy and told me that the holy spirit did it, I will find that very insulting. Most people here apparently wouldn't.

I just had a saussage barbecue with the most delight. Maclatunji finds that insulting.

People pay their hard earned cash to see neked women in strip clubs, many religious people find even tralking about it insulting.

My post may look insulting to christians but it actually was anything but.

Mr Logicmind please call a spade a spade, you deliberately intended to offend, that is why you were banned and you know it.
Re: Why Can't I Praise My God In This Section? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2012
dont worry Logic MInd. we are not weaklings. we will fight for our rights. after all, what is wrong with admiring and praising a force of Nature

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Fear For Jewelries / Read This Story And Know Where You Belongs On Earth. / Reasons Why Ill Keep Bashing Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.