Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival (4196 Views)

Step To Have Vietnam Visa On Arrival Online 2014 - 2015, Save Money?? / Hotel Booking In Pretoria Without Payment How Can I Get It Done Or Booked / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by kwenu: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
Hi Nairalanders, i have an interview with Turkish embassy on Monday and i m yet to book for a Hotel up till now as i write.
Please i need a Hotel reservation Company website. where i can book without using my card, for payment, i choose to make payment only on arrival.
But i need to tender the Hotel booking document to the embassy

Please help me with a website where to book for a hotel without making payment until arrival or advise me on what to do .

Thanks to you all.
I speak for a friend.
Re: Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Jun 10, 2012
As a condition on your Visa applications, hotel accommodation would have to be fully paid for prior to application. It has two implications, if the embassy calls the hotel and realise your accommodation has not been fully paid for, your application could be refused @ application or deported @ point of entry.
Re: Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by sollygirl: 6:20am On Jun 10, 2012
Try http://m.wakanow.com or on there lInes
(07009252669), +234 7030095727 and +234 7028413705
All †ђξ best
Re: Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by Fogman(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2012
Lexusgs430: As a condition on your Visa applications, hotel accommodation would have to be fully paid for prior to application. It has two implications, if the embassy calls the hotel and realise your accommodation has not been fully paid for, your application could be refused @ application or deported @ point of entry.

This not true. You dont need to pay for your accommodation before applying at the embassy. All he need is a confirmed reservation and payment will be done on his arrival at the hotel. Some hotels might charge you 1 night, if you fail to cancel your reservation 24 prior to your arrival date.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by Fogman(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2012
kwenu: Hi Nairalanders, i have an interview with Turkish embassy on Monday and i m yet to book for a Hotel up till now as i write.
Please i need a Hotel reservation Company website. where i can book without using my card, for payment, i choose to make payment only on arrival.
But i need to tender the Hotel booking document to the embassy

Please help me with a website where to book for a hotel without making payment until arrival or advise me on what to do .

Thanks to you all.
I speak for a friend.

Googling will help you. Remember to read the hotel policy, because some will request for full payment, others might charge you a nite rate before your reserbation will be cnfirm. It will be very impossible for you to book a hotel without a credit card.
Re: Hotel Reservation Without Payment Until On Arrival by gnchetts: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2012
@kwenu, I have a fully paid hotel reservation that i can transfer to you, and the hotel accepts it, I can help u book hotel without you paying but only if you can buy my prepaid reservation in Istanbul. email: gnchetts@yahoo.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Been To Belize Before? I've Got A Couple Of Questions / U.s.a Visa Renewal Issues / Travel Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.