Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? (1645 Views)

A Thread For "Last Born" / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being A 'last Born' In A Family? / What Are The Benefits And The Challenges Of Being The First Or Last Born. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? by cfours: 2:03am On Jun 10, 2012
Which one were you?

I was a first born so I felt like I had way too much responsibility growing up. I talk to the last born in our family and she says she feels she was stepped over and bossed around way too much. The middle children felt ignored.

What's your birth order and how do you feel about it? does it affect how you raise your children/will raise your future children? cheesy
Re: First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 10, 2012
The last born. I was the last to leave the house so I was stuck with my disciplinarian mother (and wonderful father)for sometime who taught me when I got to a certain age to start getting my hands dirty and mehnnn I hated it but I began to appreciate her when I left home for studies because I was thrown into the real world where I had to do so many things myself and had to learn to clean up my own mess and yea I was also bossed around sometimes whenever my sisters came back from school for a few days but after a few days I resumed my post As the last born and refused to do any work in the house for as long as they were around. grin

It doesn't affect the way raise my kids.
Re: First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 10, 2012
I'm the first child on my mom's side, second on my dad's side cool
Me and my older sister look alike, I don't like it. tongue
Re: First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? by brownusagirl(f): 4:49am On Jun 10, 2012
c.fours:
Which one were you?

I was a first born so I felt like I had way too much responsibility growing up. I talk to the last born in our family and she says she feels she was stepped over and bossed around way too much. The middle children felt ignored.

What's your birth order and how do you feel about it? does it affect how you raise your children/will raise your future children? cheesy
first and I feel the same way you do. First born are mini parents.
Re: First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? by Johndoe100(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2012
Where I am from it is the okpra that bears the load and does pathfinder for the rest. The okpra is the first son. Yeah, I am one.

brownusagirl: first and I feel the same way you do. First born are mini parents.

(1) (Reply)

Mayhem On Third Mainland Bridge / How To Handle Materialistic Girls / Confused About Life, why is it unfair? Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.