Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? (4604 Views)

Describe Yourself With A Word That Begins With The First Letter Of Your Name. / Checkout What The First Letter Of Your Names And Surnames Stand For / The First Letter In Your Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 5:31am On Jun 10, 2012
Abeg help me reply sharp sharp, i wan take an write exam
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by kingsyiyke: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2012
We r talking abt Jokes here, u r asking rubbish que.....I HARMER UR BROKOS THERE WITH SIZE 49!!!
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2012
kingsyiyke: We r talking abt Jokes here, u r asking rubbish que.....I HARMER UR BROKOS THERE WITH SIZE 49!!!

did u go school? so u too dont know?
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ajibel: Abeg help me reply sharp sharp, i wan take an write exam
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Answer is letter 'A'.
I wish u goodluck in ur promotional exam from KG1 to KG2. I sincerely pray u don't repeat again dis year, cos all ur mate are now in jss1. Best of luck buddy! embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Lagusta(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2012
kingsyiyke: We r talking abt Jokes here, u r asking rubbish que.....I HARMER UR BROKOS THERE WITH SIZE 49!!!
booqee: Answer is letter 'A'.
I wish u goodluck in ur promotional exam from KG1 to KG2. I sincerely pray u don't repeat again dis year, cos all ur mate are now in jss1. Best of luck buddy! embarassed

Now these r the real jokes, can't stop laughin
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by JojoArmani(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2012
Ajibel as u re yabing other people's joke i think say ur own will be wonderful. Mtchwwwwww
See yabing, i no fit shout o o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by binalasbar: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mtswwwww
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2012

cheesy cheesy cheesy that's someone who cares. i go never criticise ya jokes forever again... undecided undecided undecided

Lagusta:

Now these r the real jokes, can't stop laughin

i always tell you say your name resemble laffter: Lagusta , u dont need to read a joke before you start laffing

Jojo Armani: Ajibel as u re yabing other people's joke i think say ur own will be wonderful. Mtchwwwwww
See yabing, i no fit shout o o.

i don yab, i criticise angry

binalasbar: Mtswwwww

from where? did a madwoman kiss kiss you
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by toygod2: 4:11am On Jul 26, 2012
holy shit

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
toygod2: holy shit

what is the shi.t u just saw angry
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Agybabe(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
I think it should be the letter A.
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
mumu

go ask google
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by toygod2: 2:19am On Jul 29, 2012
Ajibelwhat is the shi.t u just saw

Try put on ur newly acquired,coke-bottled spectacle,may b u ll see berra tongue
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2012
toygod2:

Try put on ur newly acquired,coke-bottled spectacle,may b u ll see berra tongue

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

~vicky~:
mumu

go ask google

cry na me u call mumu embarassed

google is not a human being, how can i ask something inanemate a question maybe u too be mumu tongue

Agybabe: I think it should be the letter A.

we are in the same shoes, i was thinking the letter could be A or a, am confused
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
^^ who release you from prison tongue tongue
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by afribabe: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
†ђξ answer is T.
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2012
Hehe! U guys r making me 2 lol......... D answer is 'Z'
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2012
grin grin
~vicky~:
^^ who release you from prison tongue tongue

ur bf, bin bagbo shocked na im release moi

afribabe: †ђξ answer is T.

*faints*
my grandmama berra pass u kai cry cry cry cry embarassed

PretiEbony: Hehe! U guys r making me 2 lol......... D answer is 'Z'

shocked shocked shocked another NL joke disgrace grin grin grin

SO NO ONE KNOWS apart from boobsqee
anyway me don know the answer sha
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by kinkie(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mtcheww..... What nonsense??
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
kinkie: Mtcheww..... What nonsense??

u r d nonsense..bush pigress
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ajibel:

u r d nonsense..bush pigress

cheesy cheesy cheesy pig don get pigress?
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
~vicky~:

no mind am, hin no knw anytin
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
~vicky~:

female-pigress

e.g
male-lion
female-lioness

so @pretiEbony, na u wey no knw anyffin
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Lagusta(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ajibel:

i always tell you say your name resemble laffter: Lagusta , u dont need to read a joke before you start laffing

How can my username resemble laffter?? The fact that I laugh dosent mean I m stupid. Please let's respect ourselves here, we don't kno our backgrounds or where we all came from
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ajibel:

female-pigress

e.g
male-lion
female-lioness

chai....no wonder u fail Waec,jamb and GCE grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2012
Ajibel: SO NO ONE KNOWS apart from boobsqee
anyway me don know the answer sha
ajibole i swear, d next time u call me dat, worlahi i go tear u slap! angry undecided
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2012
booqee: ajibole i swear, d next time u call me dat, worlahi i go tear u slap! angry undecided

Oboy see mouth oooo

Boobsqee you are mouthed! hhahahahahaha
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Lagusta:

How can my username resemble laffter?? The fact that I laugh dosent mean I m stupid. Please let's respect ourselves here, we don't kno our backgrounds or where we all came from

who said ur silly

~vicky~:

chai....no wonder i failed Waec,jamb and GCE grin grin grin grin

wooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! shocked shocked grin

booqee: ajibole i swear, d next time u call me dat, worlahi i go tear u slap! angry undecided

and next time never u call me an ole...bush pigress angry angry

MOGUL.O:

Oboy see mouth oooo

Boobsqee you are mouthed! hhahahahahaha

undecided undecided undecided do u think so
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
Ajibel:
and next time never u call me an ole...bush pigress angry angry
who started with twisting of names eh, mr ajibelle a.k.o ajibole?! grin
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2012
Btw sef, mister ajibole dis ur thread don go abeg! Why still commenting on old post. U just wan use style make ee enter two pages sha. tongue
Re: What Is The First Letter Of The English Alphabet? by Ajibel(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2012
i want my thread to make the FRONT PAGE

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Typical Romantic Nairalander Comments / A Nairalander's Funny Reply To BVN Scammers + pics / Cbase hires Lysaa as his new secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.