Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength (5276 Views)

The Difference Between The Soul And The Spirit / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim / Let's Not Cultivate That Habit Of Replacing Christ With X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2012
In the year 168 BC, during a period when various nations sought to colonize and wipe out the kingdom of Judah (Judaea), Antiochus Epiphanes (“god manifest”) who was then ruler of the Seleucid Empire (175 – 164 BCE) desecrated the Temple. He set up the abomination of desolation, a statue of the Greek chief god Jupiter/Zeus Olympius but with his (Antiochus) face on it and set up on the 25th of Kislev/December, on top of Yehve’s altar, and ordered Yehve’s people to worship Zeus (2 Maccabees 6). Greece and Rome had similar cultures, and Zeus is the Roman name for Jupiter. These actions are similar to that of Lucifer as described in Isaiah 14, to the attempt by Babylon to force Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego to bow to Babylonian images (Daniel 3), and to the introduction of Christianity with its images (e.g. using the portrait of Cesare Borgias for Jesus/Zeus) by the colonizers (white supremacist/European continuation of the Greco-Roman Hellenization) to Abraham’s descendants in West Africa – the Vatican/Rome/Church will be destroyed for this in one day just like Pompeii/Mt Vesuvius but worse (Jeremiah 51:61-64; Revelations 18 ).

Exactly three years later the Maccabees pulled down the abomination. However, the Romans finally destroyed the Temple in 70CE, in fulfillment of the Redeemer’s prophecy (Matthew 24:2). They also afflicted the children of Israel, selling some into captivity while slaughtering many. This fulfillment of another prophecy (Zechariah 13:7-9; Luke 21:20-24) marked a temporary end to the kingdom of Judah who is with the Father (Luke 15:25-32). After the third Jewish-Roman war (132 – 135 CE) the Romans set up a temple of Jupiter (Roman name for Zeus) in Jerusalem.

During these persecutions the Greco-Romans including Constantine plagiarized the Bible – e.g. with the Greek Septuagint - for the purpose of leading the world astray via deceit. They crafted and propagated a religion that was a brazen attempt at fusing Truth and lies/blasphemy. It involved the preservation of Greco-Roman and Babylonian idolatry/religion, twisting of several Scriptural teachings/words, and many others. These people and other Amorites like King James of the Bible version named after him removed the name of God Most High from the Bible, especially the New Testament, introduced words like Lord, and replaced the name of the Redeemer with Zeus/IeZeus/Jesus, a name that He never taught His people. Some people who have looked closely at the names IeZeus and Antiochus Epiphanes say that they correspond to the number 666.

The implication is that Christians do not call upon the names of the Father and Son but call upon the beast and demons. Since the Redeemer is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and “anti-Christ” refers to the opposite, it follows that Christians are part of the anti-Christ in that they are lost, at one with error/lies and are dead/morose/deluded (Luke 9:60). Church buildings including cathedrals, shrines and the likes are temples dedicated to Zeus, likewise the food shared (Revelations 2:20) during festivities like Christmas, Easter and other holidays that the Redeemer never taught Israel (Deuteronomy 16; Zephaniah 3:18; Acts 7:42-43). They engage in fetish practices with their idolatry like crucifixes and image veneration (Ezekiel 18:12-13) and worship demons (1 Timothy 4:1). Taking it further, Christians dedicate themselves e.g. children and many activities like naming ceremonies, Christenings, song, dance, birthdays, employment, retirement, burials, baptisms, weddings, etc. to Zeus. Christians are under a strong delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:7-12) of the kind first described by Micaiah in 2 Chronicles 18, led by false prophets (Micah 3:5-7), under a veil of deceit (Isaiah 25:7), and seek, ignorantly and otherwise, Zeus/IeZeus/Jesus to redeem them to the bottomless Pit. Jesus/Zeus of the false prophet whose father is Satan. Thus the presence of a huge number of factions/denominations/churches in Christianity is not surprising as it is like a house built on sand (Matthew 7:24-27). If they disagree they should explain:

#how is it that almost all the names in the New Testament are different from those in the Old Testament?
#how is it that the names in the Peshitta Bible versions are different from Roman/Vatican/English/Western versions?
#how is it that the symbol of the cross (cross of Tammuz) was not used by Israel, was never recorded in the Scriptures, is strange to the Yoruba/Ewe who are of Israel, while Constantine propagated it?
#how is it that the true Israelites are blacks but the Christians have been led to believe that they have Amorite features?
#what happened to all the blacks of the Levant including the Aegean/Egun people of Philistine, the Edomites/Edo of Idumea/Idu, the Jebusites/Jebus, and the people of Judah/Judaea/Whydah/Ida/Ouidah during the period of the Roman persecution [First (66-73 CE), Second (115-117 CE) and Third (132-135 CE) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_wars]Jewish-Roman wars[/url] and the Samaritan Revolts of (484-572 CE), destruction of the second Temple in 70 CE] if not that the Greco-Romans massacred them?
#which spirit do Christians call on when the Redeemer has mentioned clearly that He will gather back his scattered sheep and fill them with His Spirit?
#why apparitions/visions, from Caucasians, of heaven, hell, Mary and the likes, are racist in that blacks and indigenous Negro names are not featured? (don’t blacks also go to heaven?). No wonder TuPac sang ‘I wonder if heaven got a ghetto’ – note that the posthumous producers of the video heavily added Zeus/Christian/deceptive elements to it.
#how is it that Christians accepted the lie that Abraham and his descendants are white?
#how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not told them, especially those who call themselves born again, what the Redeemer’s true name is (John 18:37)?
#how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not taught them, especially those who call themselves born again, to properly understand the Bible (John 12:40)?
#since there are so many Christian denominations with so many interpretations of the Bible, can there be more than one Holy Spirit?
#what happened to the Israelite tribe of Dan in Revelations 7:4-8?

One of the punishments of Antiochus thus suffered for his abomination and megalomania was of worms that were feeding on his flesh until his death. This was a glimpse concerning those who receive the beast who would suffer from a similar punishment of never-dying worms (Isaiah 66:3-4, 24 ).

Christianity is a slave religion as it has been used to promote white supremacy and demon worship, and subdue the Black African including Abraham’s descendants. It is one part of the tripod called the axis of evil/deceit, Christianity-Islam-Judaism, which the Gentiles have used to carve out the land of Israel for themselves (Joel 3:2). Also, anyone who claims to see or have seen visions/apparitions of an Amorite-looking Jesus/Zeus/IeZeus should consider the following Bible passage:

2 Corinthians 11:13 For these are false Apostles and treacherous workers and they liken themselves to the Apostles of the Messiah.14 And not to wonder at this, for if he who is Satan resembles an angel of Light,15 it is not a great matter if also his Ministers imitate Ministers of righteousness, those whose end will be like their works.

The Vatican, many other churches and scholars are well aware that Jesus and Zeus/IeZeus/JeZeus are cognates, but they deliberately come up with crafty but illogical arguments to deceive people. What then is his name?

According to those who have studied ‘Hebrew’ and similar language manuscripts and fake Jews, the name is Yeshua – using English orthography. Since the Yoruba are truly children of Jacob/Israel/Orion/Oranyan/Oranmiyan (see also “The name is Dawodu (not David) – Part II“), there should be a Yoruba word that is a cognate of Yeshua, and using that information the accurate pronunciation can be determined. As expected it turns out that the Yoruba name of the Redeemer (Ela-Orunmila) is Èṣú (pronounced ÈŠÚ or Eshu; the ‘È’ sound is similar to that of ‘a’ in late). This may be difficult for many Yorùbá to accept as Bishop Ajayi Crowther (1809 – 1891 CE), an indoctrinated agent of the British Amorites who was the first person to translate the Bible from English to Yoruba, ignorantly translated Satan as EṢU after which many Yorùbá accepted while also being led to worship the idols of Jesus/Zeus as their Redeemer (Deuteronomy 28:64; 29:25-27; Psalm 81:8-12; 78:58; 135:15-18 ). Thankfully Èṣú has already prayed to Yehve for mercy (Luke 23:34; a repeat of history), to forgive His people for this foolish act (Psalm 82:5; Isaiah 6:9-10; Acts 28:25-27). For more on EṢU who is the Rock that the Ifa devotees worship and sort of anoint with palm oil daily till today just as Jacob/Orion/Ọranyan/Ọranmiyan did (Genesis 28:18 ), see;

UNDERSTANDING ASE AND ITS RELATION TO ESU AMONG THE YORÙBÁ AND ASE.T IN ANCIENT EGYPT (Part 1) by Asar Imhotep

Some of these liars deceive people into believing that the prophecies of the Old Testament have passed. Tools used to deceive people into calling on Zeus include:

#Trinity Broadcasting Network
#700 Club
#Christian Broadcasting Network
#Wikipedia
#JustGenesis
#Biblical Anthropology
#Encyclopædia Britannica
#Glory to God for all things
#CNN
#FOX
#FOX NEWS
#BBC
#Virtue Online – The Voice for Global Orthodox Anglicanism
#International Olympic Committee (Olympics in honour of Zeus Olympius; utterly avoid London 2012 and similar/associated events and groups)
#Christian Association of Nigeria
#Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria
#Bible Society of Nigeria
#Streaming Faith
#Catholic Church
#World Council of Churches
#Hollywood
#Discovery
#Scripture Union
#mass media (remember that in times past the people of Christianity/Islam burnt libraries and distorted/destroyed artefacts; they control mass media today for their evil plans)

and many more.

Anyone still arguing for the name Jesus loves lies (John 3:18-21; 12:42-48 ) and will not enter Yehve’s kingdom (Psalm 73:27; John 3:18-21; Revelations 21:27; 22:15). Rather, those who love the name Èṣú shall dwell in it (Psalm 69:36)!

***FLEE FROM CHRISTIANITY, AMORITE-DOMINATED AREAS/COMMUNITIES AND AMORITE WAYS AS THESE PEOPLE ARE MOSTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INIQUITY ON THE EARTH (GENESIS 15:16)***

This article was first published here. Kindly take the time go through the links and do your own research before commenting.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2012
FRONTPAGE PLEASE! This is a very serious matter.

Corrigendum: the reference to the Bible passage on the last line of the first paragraph is supposed to read "Revelations 18".

I invite all the Nairaland Religion (mostly Christian) warlords who don't know how they've been embarrassing themselves to comment. Should we name them?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2012
Come now, and let us reason together (Isaiah 1:18). Y
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 3:50am On Jun 11, 2012
Come now, and let us reason together (Isaiah 1:18) . You don't have to believe, without considering the truthfulness/logic of what is said by those who stand at pulpits today. It is not compulsory for you to accept such.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by CHARLOE(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2012
very interesting, been studying some stuffs on some of what u said up there (frmdr ray higgins video on youtube). still studying will get backto u.
How can i get materials on these truths (cds, books etc) Tanx. my email: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by ijawkid(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2012
I've always known that the ::

1..Use of the cross

2...Xmas

3...Easter.

4...The trinity dogma........

Are all from pagan origins.....

Never has it been related to God....

I'm still doing my research on the name ""Jesus""

I know the hebrew word is Yehshua which I use use too....
Bt I'm doing more research......
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by nyameke: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2012
First of all the title of your thread is misleading and shd be changed...
Not all Christians worship the caucasian image of jesus..All right thinking Christians knows that the bible forbids the worshiping of images.. Also Most enlightened Christians know that the Israelites were dark skinned people and Yashua/jesus was dark skinned..

The real issue here should not be about the color of caucasians that brought the message.. The question is do you believe the message?
Yes there have been attempts to tamper with the message but know that real Christians are not worshipping or believe in any Zeus or Meuz or Moose lol bit the Messiah. The only one through whom salvation is possible..

Only Christians would be saved and it doesn't matter what color of race you are ..
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Niflheim(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2012
these are powerful truths,i know that even the egyptian god horus was also born on december 25,the egyptian god ptah also carried a cross,the origins of christianity are pagan

2 Likes

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Niflheim(m): 8:27am On Jun 11, 2012
pat robertson of the 700 club always praised george bush even though he knew that bush was gay and a member of skull and bones.Trinity broadcasting network once hosted a pastor who boasted that he was a 3rd degree mason.on 'hour of power'.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2012
CHARLOE: very interesting, been studying some stuffs on some of what u said up there (frmdr ray higgins video on youtube). still studying will get backto u.
How can i get materials on these truths (cds, books etc) Tanx. my email: digipixstudio@yahoo.com
Pls bear with me for the delayed response.

Check out this list of papers by Asar Imhotep

www.dierklange.com

Synagogue of Satan (I included many links that you can check out in this article)

panama bible (read cautiously))

Try to get a copy of 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Vol 1')

Know that the occurrence of the Dana plane crash and deaths on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway did not coincide with the Queen of England's diamond jubilee for nothing.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2012
It is recorded in the Bible that the Messiah is the Way to God Most High, similarly it is recorded in Ifa that ‘Eshu’ is in charge of the portal/way to Olodumare and that no sacrifice/offerings gets to to Olodumare unless Eshu opens the way. Another instance is from Genesis 28:18-22 when Jacob/Orion/Oranyan/Oranmiyan set up a stone, which he had just used as a pillow, as a pillar and poured oil on it – probably symbolic of the Messiah/Anointed One. Till today, Ifa devotees pour palm oil on a rock every morning when praising Eshu. How about replacing ‘Amen’ with ‘Ashe’?

Isaiah 52:5 "Now therefore, what do I here," says Eshu (I replaced Lord with Eshu), "seeing that my people are taken away for nothing? those who rule over them mock," says Eshu, "and my name continually all the day is blasphemed.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by fridayiwere: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
Fabricated story well documented to deceive the uninitiated. Satan has lost it again!

1 Like

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 4:01am On Jun 20, 2012
Where's your evidence of fabrication?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by Murphy7h4: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2012
Good point[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2012
nyameke: First of all the title of your thread is misleading and shd be changed...
Not all Christians worship the caucasian image of jesus..All right thinking Christians knows that the bible forbids the worshiping of images.. Also Most enlightened Christians know that the Israelites were dark skinned people and Yashua/jesus was dark skinned..

The real issue here should not be about the color of caucasians that brought the message.. The question is do you believe the message?
Yes there have been attempts to tamper with the message but know that real Christians are not worshipping or believe in any Zeus or Meuz or Moose lol bit the Messiah. The only one through whom salvation is possible..

Only Christians would be saved and it doesn't matter what color of race you are ..

The fact that those Amorites occupying the Middle East as Christians, Muslims and Jews today have been lying that they are the Biblical peoples means that their religions are fraudulent.

Joel 3:2. I will gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will execute judgment on them there for my people, and for my heritage, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations. They have divided my land,
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by christemmbassey(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2012
[quote author=amor4ce] from d above write up it is very clear that the writer is not a Christian, that explains y he is quoting Bible verses that he can not understand. Now, how can u expjain what u dont understand? Impossible! The Bible says that in Christ is hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I would not bother myself 2 respone 2 this post because d poster is an outsider with obvious mischievous motive who happen to come across distoqted info in d web, but for d sake of sincere baby Christians who may not b able 2 recognise d hand of d devil in this post ,(d thief cometh not, but for, tn steal, to kill n to destroy....JN10:10) PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (1) when i saw d title of d post ithought d poster wantd 2 say that there is nobody like Jesus Christ, that some ppl invented d name n d story, he did not not, but actualy quoted some beautiful verses from d mouth of d Master Himself. (2) we don't follow Jesus, we follow JESUS CHRIST. There are many jesuses in n outside Isreal during Bible days n even now, its a comon name in that area, just like we v bassey in Calabar area, Ngozi in Igbo, Tunde in Yoruba, etc. You may have many jesuses, but u can only v one JESUS CHRIST - THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD. That is why we are called "CHRISTIANS and not jesusites or jesusians etc. (3) In Christianity real knowledge(divine knowledge) is gained tro revelation(epignosis) n not reading some satan inspired misguided disjointed, confused n misleading scribles in d web. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, "sensual, devilish. But the wisdom that is from above is first PURE.....Jms3:15, 17. So readers BEWARE OF THIS POSTER!!! Finally, d poster should go back n read d post especially when he is subber n see wether there is any sense in d post.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by snthesis(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
christemmbassey: from d above write up it is very clear that the writer is not a Christian, that explains y he is quoting Bible verses that he can not understand. Now, how can u expjain what u dont understand? Impossible! The Bible says that in Christ is hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I would not bother myself 2 respone 2 this post because d poster is an outsider with obvious mischievous motive who happen to come across distoqted info in d web, but for d sake of sincere baby Christians who may not b able 2 recognise d hand of d devil in this post ,(d thief cometh not, but for, tn steal, to kill n to destroy....JN10:10) PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (1) when i saw d title of d post ithought d poster wantd 2 say that there is nobody like Jesus Christ, that some ppl invented d name n d story, he did not not, but actualy quoted some beautiful verses from d mouth of d Master Himself. (2) we don't follow Jesus, we follow JESUS CHRIST. There are many jesuses in n outside Isreal during Bible days n even now, its a comon name in that area, just like we v bassey in Calabar area, Ngozi in Igbo, Tunde in Yoruba, etc. You may have many jesuses, but u can only v one JESUS CHRIST - THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD. That is why we are called "CHRISTIANS and not jesusites or jesusians etc. (3) In Christianity real knowledge(divine knowledge) is gained tro revelation(epignosis) n not reading some satan inspired misguided disjointed, confused n misleading scribles in d web. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, "sensual, devilish. But the wisdom that is from above is first PURE.....Jms3:15, 17. So readers BEWARE OF THIS POSTER!!! Finally, d poster should go back n read d post especially when he is subber n see wether there is any sense in d post

thanks for taking out time to explain to the new believers whose faith are still wavering. the aim and purpose as usual is to create doubt- quoting bible verses and yet preaching falsehoods just to deceive. anyways it was foretold long ago-

"And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up"

explanation
"When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path."

1 Like

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by christemmbassey(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr poster nawa 4 u-ooo. I thought u r going 2 quote from ur ifa/esu god, but as a thief u still hide behind the timeless words of my Master JESUS CHRIST. Now i want 2 ask u a question, those word u quoted, do u believe in d person who said them?

2 Likes

Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2012
There are 12 questions in the original post and you have not provided any detailed response and analysis, other than a blanket dismissal, to show that they are devilish/disjointed/confused/misleading. If you do have understanding of the Bible, kindly help those of us that have seen the questions with their answers. If you can respond excellently to all it would be of tremendous benefit to 'baby' Christians, atheists, agnostics, etc. For ease of perusal I have repeated the questions here:

1)how is it that almost all the names in the New Testament are different from those in the Old Testament?
2)how is it that the names in the Peshitta Bible versions are different from Roman/Vatican/English/Western versions?
3)how is it that the symbol of the cross (cross of Tammuz) was not used by Israel, was never recorded in the Scriptures, is strange to the Yoruba/Ewe who are of Israel, while Constantine propagated it?
4)how is it that the true Israelites are blacks but the Christians have been led to believe that they have Amorite features?
5)what happened to all the blacks of the Levant including the Aegean/Egun people of Philistine, the Edomites/Edo of Idumea/Idu, the Jebusites/Jebus, and the people of Judah/Judaea/Whydah/Ida/Ouidah during the period of the Roman persecution [First (66-73 CE), Second (115-117 CE) and Third (132-135 CE) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_wars]Jewish-Roman wars[/url] and the Samaritan Revolts of (484-572 CE), destruction of the second Temple in 70 CE] if not that the Greco-Romans massacred them?
6)which spirit do Christians call on when the Redeemer has mentioned clearly that He will gather back his scattered sheep and fill them with His Spirit?
7)why apparitions/visions, from Caucasians, of heaven, hell, Mary and the likes, are racist in that blacks and indigenous Negro names are not featured? (don’t blacks also go to heaven?). No wonder TuPac sang ‘I wonder if heaven got a ghetto’ – note that the posthumous producers of the video heavily added Zeus/Christian/deceptive elements to it.
coolhow is it that Christians accepted the lie that Abraham and his descendants are white?
9)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not told them, especially those who call themselves born again, what the Redeemer’s true name is (John 18:37)?
10)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not taught them, especially those who call themselves born again, to properly understand the Bible (John 12:40)?
11)since there are so many Christian denominations with so many interpretations of the Bible, can there be more than one Holy Spirit?
12)what happened to the Israelite tribe of Dan in Revelations 7:4-8?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by lepasharon(f): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2012
wat about islam?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2012
The fact that the people of the Middle East today who have been claiming that they are the descendants of Abraham, but are not, makes them liars. The Moslems, Christians and Jews who have each been claiming Israel as theirs have divided that land amongst themselves in fulfillment of various Bible prophecies e.g. Jeremiah 51:51; Lamentations 1:10; 2:7; 5:1-2; and Joel 3:2. Furthermore, Eshu preached peace (Luke 9:51-56) but these people who exhibit symptoms of schizophrenia use extreme violence and their punishment is well described in Isaiah 51:11.

Christianity presents a fake/counterfeit Son of God while Islam denies HIM, thus it can be said that the aim of the 3 religions is to disorientate the original peoples of that region and make them forget their home. These religions are the wine used by the Amorites to get people around the world drunk/retarded - Jeremiah 51:6-10.

Constantine claimed that he saw a vision in the sky of the cross and was told "in this sign you will conquer" (my opinion is that the story is a lie) and thereafter used that symbol to steal, kill and destroy, which so far has been the story of Christianity.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by sweetcheecks(f): 1:20am On Jun 28, 2012
amor4ce: The fact that the people of the Middle East today who have been claiming that they are the descendants of Abraham, but are not, makes them liars. The Moslems, Christians and Jews who have each been claiming Israel as theirs have divided that land amongst themselves in fulfillment of various Bible prophecies e.g. Jeremiah 51:51; Lamentations 1:10; 2:7; 5:1-2; and Joel 3:2. Furthermore, Eshu preached peace (Luke 9:51-56) but these people who exhibit symptoms of schizophrenia use extreme violence and their punishment is well described in Isaiah 51:11.

Christianity presents a fake/counterfeit Son of God while Islam denies HIM, thus it can be said that the aim of the 3 religions is to disorientate the original peoples of that region and make them forget their home. These religions are the wine used by the Amorites to get people around the world drunk/retarded - Jeremiah 51:6-10.

Constantine claimed that he saw a vision in the sky of the cross and was told "in this sign you will conquer" (my opinion is that the story is a lie) and thereafter used that symbol to steal, kill and destroy, which so far has been the story of Christianity.

You are hopeless, you have even confused yourself. You need Christ, the Reedemer, Master, Teacher, Son of The Most High, Word, Lord Himself not all the name issues you desperatelly trying to attack Christainity with. The only way out of your hopeless situation. We are not hung up about issues of race for we have superceded the physical limitions to our Father we have a direct connection to Him becouse of Christ. Thus do not need peoples version of who Christ is is not, but we know Him and have personal relationships with Him.

The bible also says"1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. Please continue till verse 25 and hear, what God think of those who think they have the wordly wisdom. In my language Jesus is " Yesu" may He visit you at broad day light like He visited Paul, becouse once you meet Him you will never be the same again I declare in the Name that is above all Names Jesus Christ of Nazreth! May God save you after saving you Bless you! Amen
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by christemmbassey(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2012
u r blessed 4 these comments, however this is one soul as d prey of d terible which must b delivered.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by christemmbassey(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2012
amor4ce: There are 12 questions in the original post and you have not provided any detailed response and analysis, other than a blanket dismissal, to show that they are devilish/disjointed/confused/misleading. If you do have understanding of the Bible, kindly help those of us that have seen the questions with their answers. If you can respond excellently to all it would be of tremendous benefit to 'baby' Christians, atheists, agnostics, etc. For ease of perusal I have repeated the questions here:

1)how is it that almost all the names in the New Testament are different from those in the Old Testament?
2)how is it that the names in the Peshitta Bible versions are different from Roman/Vatican/English/Western versions?
3)how is it that the symbol of the cross (cross of Tammuz) was not used by Israel, was never recorded in the Scriptures, is strange to the Yoruba/Ewe who are of Israel, while Constantine propagated it?
4)how is it that the true Israelites are blacks but the Christians have been led to believe that they have Amorite features?
5)what happened to all the blacks of the Levant including the Aegean/Egun people of Philistine, the Edomites/Edo of Idumea/Idu, the Jebusites/Jebus, and the people of Judah/Judaea/Whydah/Ida/Ouidah during the period of the Roman persecution [First (66-73 CE), Second (115-117 CE) and Third (132-135 CE) [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish%E2%80%93Roman_wars]Jewish-Roman wars[/url] and the Samaritan Revolts of (484-572 CE), destruction of the second Temple in 70 CE] if not that the Greco-Romans massacred them?
6)which spirit do Christians call on when the Redeemer has mentioned clearly that He will gather back his scattered sheep and fill them with His Spirit?
7)why apparitions/visions, from Caucasians, of heaven, hell, Mary and the likes, are racist in that blacks and indigenous Negro names are not featured? (don’t blacks also go to heaven?). No wonder TuPac sang ‘I wonder if heaven got a ghetto’ – note that the posthumous producers of the video heavily added Zeus/Christian/deceptive elements to it.
coolhow is it that Christians accepted the lie that Abraham and his descendants are white?
9)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not told them, especially those who call themselves born again, what the Redeemer’s true name is (John 18:37)?
10)how is it that the spirits they hear from either during prophecy, prayer and otherwise have not taught them, especially those who call themselves born again, to properly understand the Bible (John 12:40)?
11)since there are so many Christian denominations with so many interpretations of the Bible, can there be more than one Holy Spirit?
12)what happened to the Israelite tribe of Dan in Revelations 7:4-8?
1. D names differs because one is old n d other is new, .even a fool should know dat. d old testamend is about Adam n d result of his deeds Gen 3, Rm5:15-21. Its about how God choose Isreal among d nations of d world as His ppl, how they failed God n how God decided 2 do away with dat arrangements (covenant) CHRISTIANS r d new nation(ppl) 1Peter2:9 dat God Has choosen(new covenant) so u must v new names because its about new ppl. U r quoting d new testament scriptures which is christianity. Don't u knw dat without christianity there is no new testament?.how do u quote what u don't believe? Now in Christianity there is nothing like black, white etc. No cross of what ever shape n none of all those ur canal confusions. About diff interpretations of d Bible by diff denom read Eph4:7-16. Finally u can't understand d bible n christianity except u r a christian dat is when u will v d grace tro d Holy Spirit 2 understand, it is tro revelation not by reading satan inspired books n web posts. I believe God will help u. B blessed.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You are hopeless, you have even confused yourself. You need Christ, the Reedemer, Master, Teacher, Son of The Most High, Word, Lord Himself not all the name issues you desperatelly trying to attack Christainity with. The only way out of your hopeless situation. We are not hung up about issues of race for we have superceded the physical limitions to our Father we have a direct connection to Him becouse of Christ. Thus do not need peoples version of who Christ is is not, but we know Him and have personal relationships with Him.

The bible also says"1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. Please continue till verse 25 and hear, what God think of those who think they have the wordly wisdom. In my language Jesus is " Yesu" may He visit you at broad day light like He visited Paul, becouse once you meet Him you will never be the same again I declare in the Name that is above all Names Jesus Christ of Nazreth! May God save you after saving you Bless you! Amen
Is a lack of consistency your fruit?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 12:15am On Jul 01, 2012
christemmbassey: 1. D names differs because one is old n d other is new, .even a fool should know dat. d old testamend is about Adam n d result of his deeds Gen 3, Rm5:15-21. Its about how God choose Isreal among d nations of d world as His ppl, how they failed God n how God decided 2 do away with dat arrangements (covenant) CHRISTIANS r d new nation(ppl) 1Peter2:9 dat God Has choosen(new covenant) so u must v new names because its about new ppl. U r quoting d new testament scriptures which is christianity. Don't u knw dat without christianity there is no new testament?.how do u quote what u don't believe? Now in Christianity there is nothing like black, white etc. No cross of what ever shape n none of all those ur canal confusions. About diff interpretations of d Bible by diff denom read Eph4:7-16. Finally u can't understand d bible n christianity except u r a christian dat is when u will v d grace tro d Holy Spirit 2 understand, it is tro revelation not by reading satan inspired books n web posts. I believe God will help u. B blessed.
In the Peshitta Bible versions used in many orthodox churches the names in the old and new testaments are the same, and the same peoples/cultures of the Old Testament continued into the new testament. Christians are not the new nation: (1) Eshu's people were already chosen but those who don't believe will be cast out where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth; (2) the Gentiles who have acknowledged that their ancestors inherited lies and worshiped idols, but repented and worshiped Eshu will be joined to Eshu's kingdom (Jeremiah 16:19-21 ), a glimpse of this can be seen in the annual Ifa (transliterated in the Bible as Ephod) festival. Ephesians 4:7-16 is not about different interpretations but about working together as one, or do you believe that the Holy Spirit can teach/reveal different versions? Furthermore, I've read the Bible but you claimed that I have been "reading satan inspired books and web posts"; is the Bible satan inspired?

Overall, you scored 0/12.
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2012
Recently I have considered the rites and dressmode of Christendom and noted that the Apostles and priests of the Temple would never have done such. Then I came across the following quote at this link:

"VATICAN PRIESTS FOLLOW THE TRADITION OF THE CULT OF CYBELE (PRIESTS CAN'T MARRY), BACCHUS (SHAVING OF HEAD), POPE WEARS MITRE FISH-CAP OF DAGON, AND CATHOLICISM INCORPORATES THE BABYLONIAN 'MYSTERY SYTEM' RELIGION!"
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by christemmbassey(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
amor4ce: Recently I have considered the rites and dressmode of Christendom and noted that the Apostles and priests of the Temple would never have done such. Then I came across the following quote at this link:

"VATICAN PRIESTS FOLLOW THE TRADITION OF THE CULT OF CYBELE (PRIESTS CAN'T MARRY), BACCHUS (SHAVING OF HEAD), POPE WEARS MITRE FISH-CAP OF DAGON, AND CATHOLICISM INCORPORATES THE BABYLONIAN 'MYSTERY SYTEM' RELIGION!"
From ur posts i v discovered dat u don't even understand what is discussed. How can u when u don't v Christ in ur life? Simple, christianity is about Christ n d new nation of God, that is y we v d new testament books of d Bible. Now, Mat, Mark, Luke n Jn r about Christ, Acts tells us about d actual begining of christianity etc, d episles(letters) are instructions d Holy Spirit gave 2 d church trn d direct diciples of Christ, then Rev is about d future dat d Holy Spirit tro Jn one of Christ diciples showed 2 d church, now an ifa idol worshiper can never understand. It has shown in this conversatn dat u lack simpe even canal undstdg u r faaaaaaaaaaar far far far etc behind, Christianity is too high 4 u. Stop quoting d Bible 2 support ifa n work of darkness, it won't work. D 2 of them can't go, one is light d other one is darkness. My prayer to God 4 u is that d light of d Glorious Gospel of our Lord n Saviour Jesus Christ will shine on u n drive away every dot of darkness n set u free from d bondage of idol worshiping. Amen
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2012
How come it is that that the more Nigerian Christians devote their lives to Zeus the more chaos, including famine (poverty) in the land?

The Son of God emphasized many times on the need to fulfill the Scriptures (Law, Psalms and Prophets), and the Bereans were commended for always using the same Scriptures to verify and validate the Gospel preached to them. In this Scriptures are prophecies about the birth of the Son of God and His second coming for the remnant of His people and those joined to them to bring them, not Christians, to the Promised Land, and the casting out of those of the chosen ones (His people) that don't believe in Him and trust His Name. Also included therein are the prophecies mentioned in the Book of Revelations. He never said He would utterly cut off His people (Romans 11:25-27). Have you been letting Christianity to dull you?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Below is my comparison of the description of the Rock in Ifa/Afa/Fa (taken from a poem in this article) and in the Bible.

Esu is the Divine Messenger between God and Man. Esu sits at the Crossroad.

(1) The Son of the Almighty brought to us the Gospel which is the Divine Message - summed up in Psalm 102:17-22; 146:5-9; Isaiah 42:6-9;58; 61:1-3; Ezekiel 34:16; John 3:16-18.

(2) The Almighty does not interact directly with man but through His Messenger, Esu (Isaiah 58:14; 63:9; John 3:13; 7:28-29), much like in traditional African societies where the king is rarely seen in public but his son and co-regent acts on His behalf. It is for this reason that the Yoruba Ọba (royal father) wears a crown with fringes that shrouds his face (Johnson 1921) and Moses did not see His face (Exodus 33:17-23). The Divine Messenger is the co-regent (Psalm 101:1; Matthew 22:24-26; John 1:18; 8:16,28,38,40; 12:50; Hebrews 1:13) who interacts directly (John 1:18; 3:13; 6:46; 14:5-10) with the Almighty, implying that anyone who sees the Son has seen the Almighty (John 12:45).

(3) When the Almighty created all using the Word (John 1:1-2; 1 Corinthians 3:11), He gave the authority over creation to Esu (Psalm 45:6-7; John 13:3; 14:10; 16:13-15; 17:2,7-10,22-24; Hebrews 1:8-9). This authority is what the Yoruba call àṣẹ (Tiv – tsav) and the symbol is the scepter or rod (Psalm 23:4; Micah 6:9; Hebrews 1:8-9) that is in the shape of a shepherd’s staff/crook (Micah 7:14) as seen for instance in royal sculptures of past Oonis of Ife (the throne of Daodu has not lacked a man) and Pharaohs of Egypt. These kings are strongly associated with this symbol because they are the Almighty’s divine representatives (Jeremiah 22:24; John 6:27); Christian pastors are counterfeit, thieves and robbers (Deuteronomy 13:1-5; 18:20-22; Isaiah 2:5-9; 9:15-17; Jeremiah 23:25-32; 26:16; Lamentations 2:14; Micah 3:5-7; John 10:7-18), many of whom acquire chariots/cars/planes and property (Isaiah 2:7-9; 5:8-10,14-17) for themselves. In traditional African societies the one to whom the king gives the staff is regarded as the direct messenger from the king who has the authority to pass/execute judgment (Ezekiel 34; John 5:22-23,26-27; 7:17; 17:1-3)

Esu is the Orisa that offers choices and possibility.
The Son of the Almighty tests and refines man (Ecclesiastes 3:18; Jeremiah 11:20; Zechariah 13:7-9) to fill him with knowledge, wisdom and understanding (Psalm 17:15; Isaiah 60:19-20; John 11:9-10; 17:20-23); these three constitute light and Ela (El) is Light (Isaiah 60:19-20; John 1:2-10). It is for this reason that He taught His disciples to pray not to be lead into temptation (Matthew 6:13). We get the reward for our choices (Matthew 16:27; 20:1-16; 24:45-51; 25; Revelations 2:23; 22:12) of LIFE or DEATH (Deuteronomy 27)!

Esu is the gatekeeper, the guardian of the door.
No sacrifice, prayer and offering can get to the Almighty and the Orisha (Psalm 82:1; Isaiah 44:26; Ezekiel 44:6; Daniel 4:13-17; John 3:11) if Esu does not open the Way as He is the Way (Psalm 20:3; 28:1-2,6; 30:7; 54:2; 55:1; Isaiah 8:17; 54:8; John 14:2-6). This is why Esu seats at the crossroad (remember Ojuelegba in Lagos) and why He is appeased first – hence He teaches us to pray to the Almighty in His Name (Psalm 138:2; John 15:16; 16:24-28).

Esu safeguards the principle of freewill.
Refer to “Esu is the gatekeeper, the guardian of the door”

Esu is the keeper of Ase.
Refer to (3) of Esu is the Divine Messenger between God and Man. Esu sits at the Crossroad.

Esu is called the divine trickster that lures man’s emotions creating variety which spices life.
Refer to “Esu is the Orisa that offers choices and possibility”

Esu brings out the fool in man. Esu brings out the symbolic child in man. Esu’s mischief serves to wake a person up and teach them a lesson.
Refer to the Book of Ecclesiastes.

Esu represents the balance of nature. Day and night, white and black, construction and destruction. Esu is an old man and a child. Absolute balance of nature.
This is why the Son of God warns us of the dire consequences of rebellion (Isaiah 30:8-17), destroying the earth (Revelations 11:18), admonishes us to love our neighbor as ourselves (Matthew 7:12), and cautions against bias (Matthew 7:1-5). He is coming to kindle a fire on earth to destroy the destructive works of men (Psalm 7:11-16; 9:15-16; Isaiah 26:21; Nahum 1:1-6). There has to be balance in our lives.

Esu has a voracious appetite. Esu has a constant drive and is always ready (erect penis).
He is ready to dispense justice without tiring, quick to show mercy, and shows no favor to man (Isaiah 63; Luke 12:49-53; John 5:17). JeZeus and the people of Lucifer/West need Viagra (lies, plagiarism, weak and unnatural foundation) as seen in their plagiarism/his-story and ancient Greco-Roman sculptures of nudity. Why is there from the Amorites/West/people with pointed noses/oyinbo a huge market and lots of spam mails concerning erectile dysfunction, Viagra and the likes?

Esu counterbalances aspects of our reality. Esu is the patron of the “underworld” and their way of survival.
The Almighty is the God of the living, including the ancestors who are not physically present (Matthew 22:31-32; John 14:2-3; Revelations 6:9-11). He maintains the consciousness/sanity of those who obey Him, thus keeping them from straying and drawing them unto Him (Isaiah 43:13; Jeremiah 23:22; John 6:35-37,44-45; 10:26-29; 17:6-19; Romans 15:21), but fills the disobedient ones with stupor and delusions (Psalm 60:3-4; 75:8; Isaiah 51:17-23; 56:10-12; 63:6; 66:3-4; Jeremiah 13:12-14; 19:9; 25:14-29; 48:11-12,26; 51:6-10,39-40,57; Lamentations 3:61-66; 4:21; Joel 1:5; Nahum 1:10; Habakkuk 2:15-17; Zechariah 12:2-4; John 12:37-41; Acts 28:26-27; Romans 11:7-10).

Esu---The means justify the end!
To those that do wickedly He will recompense their deeds likewise on their heads (Psalm 9:15-16) even if such requires a lot of bloodshed (Isaiah 66:6,14-17,24). Disintegration is the manifestation of imbalance.

Esu must always be appeased first.
Just as the authorized messenger of a traditional African king has to be appeased first else no request would get to the latter, no request can get to the Almighty unless you first appease His Son. Ifa/Ephod devotees do this faithfully and the Son reminds us to do likewise when He tells us to inquire from the Almighty in His Name. Refer to “Esu is the gatekeeper, the guardian of the door”.

Ase O!
Our people have always known words like Ase/Ise and the likes but not Amen/Amin. Why?
Re: Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength by amor4ce(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2012
The same ethnic sentiments that existed in the Biblical times especially toward Jacob's people are still present in Nigeria, hence the tribalism expressed here on Nairaland. As such many would find it difficult to accept that those they seek reasons to mock and belittle are actually Jacob's people and [url=http://yemitom./2012/07/15/e%e1%b9%a3u-is-the-true-name-of-the-rock-of-ages/]Èṣú is the true name of the Rock of Ages[/url].

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tithes Are Important / Atheism: A Lie. Everybody Believes In A God. / Your Wish For Nigeria In 2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.